MisterCrash

Please take 2 minutes to legalize cannabis in Europe!

Cannabis: 2,093,216 people like this topic

Hello friend,
It shouldn’t be that hard to get one million signatures to legalize cannabis in Europe. If you are an European citizen, please give 2 minutes of your life to change history and make cannabis legal!

If you haven’t already of course. Vote for this initiative: https://clicknsign.eu/en/projects/93/legalise-cannabis

Also, if you could convince at least 10 of your friends to sign the proposal, you would really help cut my work down. So don’t forget to share! I appreciate and answer any of your replies.

Thanks in advance!
All speeding past collide and crashing, I'm in paradise.

I've seen the damage that cannabis can do...if the government (people) want it, then fine, just leave me out of it...

I also know it can do some good, but again, leave me out of it...

Also,its sad how many atheists call christians weak minded, but then have to smoke pot/drink to deal with life...or whatever vice that has them enslaved. Christ is there to free you...He's your last and only hope...because, lets face it, no 12 step program is gonna keep you clean...

Core27

Also,its sad how many atheists call christians weak minded, but then have to smoke pot/drink to deal with life...or whatever vice that has them enslaved. Christ is there to free you...He's your last and only hope...because, lets face it, no 12 step program is gonna keep you clean...

Hmmm - because Christians clearly don't smoke pot, drink or eat spicy food?:S
Not sure why you have brought religion into this one.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Stumpy

Hmmm - because Christians clearly don't smoke pot, drink or eat spicy food?:S
Not sure why you have brought religion into this one.

I brought it because it's fits...it's what's on my mind. Atheist here bring up weak minded christians but their posts resemble that of pot heads...

This forum is notorious for pointing out hypocrisy...

MisterCrash

I brought it because it's fits

Religion has nothing to do with my question. Please leave this conversation since you asked to leave you out of it.

It does fit...I ask to leave me out of your vote...if you wanna smoke pot, what business is it of mine?

You want to force me to vote? Then I vote no!

MisterCrash

Anyone that doesn't wan't to sign doesn't have to.

Core27

This is a petition for people who want the European parliament to vote on the issue. There is no voting against. You are just one angry person...

MisterCrash

***Anyone that doesn't wan't to sign doesn't have to.

Core27

This is a petition for people who want the European parliament to vote on the issue. There is no voting against. You are just one angry person...

Ya, I'm angry against the hypocrite atheists who call the religious weak minded and then go smoke a joint/drink to deal with life. I know the people here and what they do...I have no problem bringing it up in this thread.

Core27

Ya, I'm angry against the hypocrite atheists who call the religious weak minded and then go smoke a joint/drink to deal with life. I know the people here and what they do...I have no problem bringing it up in this thread.

I am an atheïst, I don't smoke and I sometimes drink. I'm just promoting this subject because I believe that cannabis has many positive effects (f.e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttdDOqQMuY) on people and legalizing would decriminalise and decrease price.

You should just compare how many deaths war through religion have caused compared to people overdosed on cannabis (millions versus 0)...

Now can you shut up?

MisterCrash

I am an atheïst, I don't smoke and I sometimes drink. I'm just promoting this subject because I believe that cannabis has many positive effects (f.e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttdDOqQMuY) on people and legalizing would decriminalise and decrease price.

You should just compare how many deaths war through religion have caused compared to people overdosed on cannabis (millions versus 0)...

Now can you shut up?
I would've gladly shut up without your request. I wish you luck on your quest to approve just another crutch for the weak minded.

May their ambition rest in peace...

Hello friend,
It shouldn’t be that hard to get one million signatures to legalize cannabis in Europe. If you are an European citizen, please give 2 minutes of your life to change history and make cannabis legal!

Are you the same cat that was posting about being depressed, and having the tendencies to get angry, etc...Now this? REALLY??
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Core27

I've seen the damage that cannabis can do...if the government (people) want it, then fine, just leave me out of it...

I also know it can do some good, but again, leave me out of it...

A) I support legalizing anything that is not worse than ethanol or tobacco (which is pretty much everything).

B) I do not take drugs, smoke or drink.

C) Though Jesus was a distant cousin, he is just one more family member.

D) Everything you claim is demonstrably false.

Moses smoked weed.

Burning bush. Mt. Sinai?

Moses was inhaling marijuana smoke by accident for 40 days and nights.

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

Exodus 19:16 On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled. 17 Then Moses led the people out of the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain. 18 Mount Sinai was covered with smoke, because the Lord descended on it in fire. The smoke billowed up from it like smoke from a furnace, and the whole mountain trembled violently. 19 As the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder, Moses spoke and the voice of God answered him.

Some Rastafari thinks that smoking weed and the way of communicating with god.

Dude get real man, selling wine back in the day was the one of the biggest profit maker for the monastery.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

MisterCrash

Cannabis: 2,093,216 people like this topic

Hello friend,

If you haven’t already of course. Vote for this initiative: https://clicknsign.eu/en/projects/93/legalise-cannabis

Also, if you could convince at least 10 of your friends to sign the proposal, you would really help cut my work down. So don’t forget to share! I appreciate and answer any of your replies.

Thanks in advance!

No.

Not legal here - shouldn't be legal there.

I'm just spiteful.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

MisterCrash

cannabis has many positive effects (f.e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttdDOqQMuY)

While cannabis might have positive effects, I personally don't know anyone who smokes cannabis for 'medical' reasons. They all smoke it to get high.

I feel it is the same discussion which has been going with alcohol. People desperately try to claim that 'alcohol has positive effects on the body' but ignore all the fucked up things alcohol is causing.

I fail to see why healthy people should smoke cannabis, or what the positive effects are for them. If cannabis helps in the cure of certain diseases, then that is great, but leave the when and how much cannabis to use over to people who know more about it.

Thijs

While cannabis might have positive effects, I personally don't know anyone who smokes cannabis for 'medical' reasons. They all smoke it to get high.

I feel it is the same discussion which has been going with alcohol. People desperately try to claim that 'alcohol has positive effects on the body' but ignore all the fucked up things alcohol is causing.

I fail to see why healthy people should smoke cannabis, or what the positive effects are for them. If cannabis helps in the cure of certain diseases, then that is great, but leave the when and how much cannabis to use over to people who know more about it.

You should not compare alcohol with cannabis, if you do you should first read this:
http://archive.saferchoice.org/content/view/24/53/

Cannabis is a plant! Why would you prohibit people from using pure nature for their own benefit? It's only because all the medical pill companies are fucking scared cannabis is going to cost them money cause it can replace a lot of synthetic shit they sell.

In the first place, your statistical sampling is fatally small. In the second place, the scope of your sampling category(ies) is fatally limited. If you made this sort of assertion in a freshman-level university course, you'd get an F.

>Cannabis is a plant! Why would you prohibit people from using pure nature for
>their own benefit?

?? Alcohol is pure nature as well; the product of natural plants and natural yeasts. Heck, arsenic is natural, as is snake venom and botulinim toxin. "Natural" does not mean "good."