jclalor

American POW freed

jclalor

Incredible, Fox commentators seem perplexed whether
the trade was worth it.

I think the exchange had more to do with the recent announcement of future troop levels than the exchange of 5 Taliban detainees.

Seems nobody really cares for your pathetic eristical bullshit.

Nice try though...lol
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Coreece

***Incredible, Fox commentators seem perplexed whether
the trade was worth it.

I think the exchange had more to do with the recent announcement of future troop levels than the exchange of 5 Taliban detainees.

Nice try though...lol

No music video to speak what's really on your mind?

Perhaps some inspirational bible verses?

Or just perhaps...you can use your amazing powers of observation and combine the two into one.

jclalor

******Incredible, Fox commentators seem perplexed whether
the trade was worth it.

Nice try though...lol

Or just perhaps...you can use your amazing powers of observation and combine the two into one.

No, the story speaks for itself. Is there a reason you seem so hard-pressed to argue about it?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Coreece

*********Incredible, Fox commentators seem perplexed whether
the trade was worth it.

Nice try though...lol

No, the story speaks for itself. Is there a reason you seem so hard-pressed to argue about it?

I always find it odd that any post here about Afghanistan gets very little attention, regardless of the poster. It was the same with iraq.

I find it interesting that many on the Right are not happy about the swap. I think it was good trade.Israel usually trades hundreds of Palistinian prisoners just to get a single IDF soldier back.

jclalor

I find it interesting that many on the Right are not happy about the swap. I think it was good trade.Israel usually trades hundreds of Palistinian prisoners just to get a single IDF soldier back.

Everyone I know on the Right are very happy about Bowe coming home, regardless of the means to get him there.

I believe you are a good person. I just wish you understood more about life, liberty and the American way made manifest by the blessings of God.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

life, liberty and the American way made manifest by the blessings of God.

Made possible by the blood of Americans and supporters of America. No fucked up god of the delusional had anything to do with it.

If you think Fucked up News really supported Bergdahl, let's go back to when they suggested that the Taliban just kill the guy. Where was the outrage? There was none on your side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xezi8wAGZZc
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

freethefly

life, liberty and the American way made manifest by the blessings of God.

Made possible by the blood of Americans and supporters of America. No fucked up god of the delusional had anything to do with it.

If you think Fucked up News really supported Bergdahl, let's go back to when they suggested that the Taliban just kill the guy. Where was the outrage? There was none on your side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xezi8wAGZZc

Poor soul.

Yes, many gave all for America.

LTC Ralph Peters, who is he?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Everyone I know on the Right are very happy about Bowe coming home, regardless of the means to get him there.

I believe you are a good person. I just wish you understood more about life, liberty and the American way made manifest by the blessings of God.

While I'm sure the GOP is "Happy" on his return, it's already being turned political by the right. I turned to fox minute after his release was announced, and they already had their talking points about what a terrible swap this was. Some are also accusing him of being behind his own capture.

Disgusting they would result to using our POW's as political fodder.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-05-31/bowe-bergdahl-last-u-s-prisoner-of-afghanistan-war-released.html

propblast

******Disgusting is what he did and how many good men died because of it.

What are you referring to?

He left his post. Soldiers then died looking for him.

That was my understanding as well. But it is hard to tell what is truth and what isn't in news reports.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/negotiating-with-terrorists-inside-the-capture-and-release-of-sgt-bowe-bergdahl/

Another opinion. This is starting to look suspicious on all sides.

RonD1120

I may have to recant my support for this move if even half of what I have been reading is true[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

RonD1120

For more than 200 years, the United States has had a policy of not trading prisoners for American hostages. That policy has been shredded and international travel to even cities like London, Paris, and Amsterdam will now pose an exceptional danger for Americans.

I think he's watched Taken too many times.

What a craven coward. #Eyeroll.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

For more than 200 years, the United States has had a policy of not trading prisoners for American hostages. That policy has been shredded and international travel to even cities like London, Paris, and Amsterdam will now pose an exceptional danger for Americans.

I think he's watched Taken too many times.

What a craven coward. #Eyeroll.

That and the attitude toward American Christians by foreigners.

Ironically, what he really has to worry about is the attitude towards americans (christian and otherwise) by americans

The dude comes from Chicago - in 2013 the murder rate there was 15 homicides per 100k residents and for Chicago that's unusually small. Guess what the murder rate was in London; 15? 10? 5? Wrong, the murder rate in London was 1. That means 300 more murders with 6 million fewer inhabitants in the city that stands safely on US soil. What Brad Thor (I bet that's not his real name:ph34r:) fails to mention about the 'exceptional' danger to Americans of visiting Europe is that by their standards the danger is exceptionally low.

If he was really concerned with the safety of the citizens of the USA he'd be encouraging them to move abroad, not engaging in pathetic scaremongering about the perils of the genuinely civilised world outside her borders.

Do you want to have an ideagasm?