wayneflorida

STUDY FINDS EATING CHICKEN ON THE BONE MAKES CHILDREN MORE AGGRESSIVE

wayneflorida

You know what would have been awesome in that article?
A friggen link to the study.

Not blaming you, but breitbart.com sucks ass for making me go look that up.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1471015314000397
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Children were "twice as likely to disobey adults and twice as aggressive toward other kids" when eating food they had to hold and bite.

Pretty soon the Happy Meal toy will be a fork...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

quade

Sorry, didn't think to find the study.

Next study should be on baby back ribs.:)

wayneflorida

Sorry, didn't think to find the study.

Next study should be on baby back ribs.:)
Again, not you, the article you posted.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

regardless of how fucking stupid this study is, Is aggressive always bad?

I don't think so, a little aggression in my kid is more welcome then them being a complete pussy.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Perhaps it's just economics; children who eat lower priced chicken (legs, wings, and thighs) could come from lower economic class environments. Children who eat higher pricef boneless breast could come from higher economic class environments.

I think we need further studies.

masterrig

Isn't that how politicians keep getting voted in, by getting funding votes for dumb-assed studies voters that have 'pet projects'?

Chuck

FTFY:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

masterrig

******Isn't that how politicians keep getting voted in, by getting funding votes for dumb-assed studies voters that have 'pet projects'?

Chuck

That'll work! :D

Chuck

I think we pretty much have come to the point that our votes will not matter much longer. No one of any substance can even get on the ballot... they have been bought and paid for by the Oligarchy before you ever hear of them.

Amazon

*********Isn't that how politicians keep getting voted in, by getting funding votes for dumb-assed studies voters that have 'pet projects'?

Chuck

That'll work! :D

Chuck

I think we pretty much have come to the point that our votes will not matter much longer. No one of any substance can even get on the ballot... they have been bought and paid for by the Oligarchy before you ever hear of them.

For some time now! I'm sure, they get their collective heads together and pick their 'golden child', see to it that their choice is well taken care of, get them to be 'indebted' to the old guard and give them their marching orders. I don't care about their rules of conduct or whatever. They're going to do what they're going to do, whether we like it or not. If, the voters wind-up suckin' a hind teat... they don't care. As long as everything goes their way. That, goes for both parties!!

Chuck

RobertMBlevins

It stands to reason that if the 'study' (yeah, right) is accurate, than it shouldn't be restricted to chicken. What's next? Pork ribs, a turkey leg, a corn dog on a stick?

Where does it end? Pretty soon we're going to have to start feeding kids that slop Robert Duvall got to eat in THX-1138 and dress them all in white so they won't get stressed out...:S

Who funds these crap studies anyway? The person who signed the checks should be forced live on KFC for a whole year. No biscuits, though. Those have been proven to cause hyperactivity. [:/] Same study, I think.

Those studies(?) are paid for with OUR tax dollars. Just like with all the 'pet projects' are paid for wit our tax dollars. All those 'grants'? Same ol' deal... tax payer dollars. I would like to add that some grants are private grants from large corporations and the like. The majority are tax payer dollars.

Chuck

masterrig

***It stands to reason that if the 'study' (yeah, right) is accurate, than it shouldn't be restricted to chicken. What's next? Pork ribs, a turkey leg, a corn dog on a stick?

Where does it end? Pretty soon we're going to have to start feeding kids that slop Robert Duvall got to eat in THX-1138 and dress them all in white so they won't get stressed out...:S

Those studies(?) are paid for with OUR tax dollars. Just like with all the 'pet projects' are paid for wit our tax dollars. All those 'grants'? Same ol' deal... tax payer dollars.

Chuck

Who funds these crap studies anyway? The person who signed the checks should be forced live on KFC for a whole year. No biscuits, though. Those have been proven to cause hyperactivity. [:/] Same study, I think.

It is still but a distraction.. the studies are a drop in the bucket of the real money makers, Big Pharma and the military-industrial complex that Ike warned us about.. back before the GOP lost its mind completely and utterly for the Oligarchs who are the beneficiaries of MOST of the government largesse.

Amazon

******It stands to reason that if the 'study' (yeah, right) is accurate, than it shouldn't be restricted to chicken. What's next? Pork ribs, a turkey leg, a corn dog on a stick?

Those studies(?) are paid for with OUR tax dollars. Just like with all the 'pet projects' are paid for wit our tax dollars. All those 'grants'? Same ol' deal... tax payer dollars.

Chuck

It is still but a distraction.. the studies are a drop in the bucket of the real money makers, Big Pharma and the military-industrial complex that Ike warned us about.. back before the GOP lost its mind completely and utterly for the Oligarchs who are the beneficiaries of MOST of the government largesse.

Yup!

Chuck