rickjump1

Bill Clinton’s photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes results in different stories

...and somewhere along the line caught incredibly lucky breaks

See that's kind of my point. You have no knowledge of how they got the job. Simple because they work for a network (I'm guessing) that you don't agree with you put them down.

And again, because they make money they aren't - what good people? Again you have no first hand knowledge of any of them - who's judging who? Just because someone "fills up boxes of money" does that make them bad?

Could it be possible that they worked hard, got educated, spent time building a career and got to the top? Isn't that a good thing?

Why the hate for successful women?
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

winsor

Bill Clinton is, and has always been, a slut.

Given his amateur status, he should take pride in being accepted warmly by professionals.

So what you are saying is that he was in the company of his piers.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

mirage62

Bet a lot of these "blondes in short skirts" have more education than you, and damn sure they make more than you.... Come to think of it the "old white guys" prob do too.

Besides why do you hate old white guys and short skirted blondes?? :P

You would be quite wrong on the education... and no I do not get paid as well as a talking head on TV... but since I make multiple times the national median of even most old white guys... those assumptions of yours fall into the trash heap of being clueless.
You go ahead and keep ogling the old white guys and the short skirts.. :ph34r:

mirage62

See that's kind of my point. You have no knowledge of how they got the job. Simple because they work for a network (I'm guessing) that you don't agree with you put them down.

And again, because they make money they aren't - what good people? Again you have no first hand knowledge of any of them - who's judging who? Just because someone "fills up boxes of money" does that make them bad?

Could it be possible that they worked hard, got educated, spent time building a career and got to the top? Isn't that a good thing?

Personally I judge them on the stupidity that ushers from their pie holes. Shame on them for their ability to prostitute themselves to the likes of Roger Ailes and the ancient withered old Rupert.

normiss

Meanwhile, the rest of us are fine with prostituting ourselves, albeit sexual.
Other than the consideration of morals, I don't see it any different from any other way of making money.

I do not know about your profession.. but I am not asked to do anything in mine that is distasteful in any way what-so-ever for the performance of my duties. I love what I do.:ph34r:

If I was asked to sound as fucking clueless as anyone of them on FAUX is doing on a daily basis.. I would leave and take a long shower before finding a respectable job.

weekender

NYT has a recurring story line about human trafficking. its disgusting and truly depressing. maybe the girls at the bunny ranch are consenting. they look like low class white kids with daddy issues to me. so i bet they are. i dont believe they represent the majority of prostitutes in the country. certainly not according to the NYT. its sad and a crime in most parts of the country for a good reason.

It's in part an illustration of the difference between legalized prostitution and what you get when it's outside regulated business. That said, I don't have great faith that legalization would eliminate the trafficking plight.

BTW, if we want to talk about grade A D bags....Dennis Hof- owner of the bunny ranch - is a prime specimen.

kelpdiver

NYT has a recurring story line about human trafficking. its disgusting and truly depressing. maybe the girls at the bunny ranch are consenting. they look like low class white kids with daddy issues to me. so i bet they are. i dont believe they represent the majority of prostitutes in the country. certainly not according to the NYT. its sad and a crime in most parts of the country for a good reason.

It's in part an illustration of the difference between legalized prostitution and what you get when it's outside regulated business. That said, I don't have great faith that legalization would eliminate the trafficking plight.

BTW, if we want to talk about grade A D bags....Dennis Hof- owner of the bunny ranch - is a prime specimen.

I think it would reduce (but not eliminate) the trafficking problems. Prohibition just isn't working here either.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

If I was asked to sound as fucking clueless as anyone of them on FAUX is doing on a daily basis.. I would leave and take a long shower before finding a respectable job.

LOL, see there you go. YOUR job is "respectable" but theirs isn't? By who standards? YOURS? Who died and made you queen of standards?

As for education, you can easily look up their educations levels....while yours remain safely hidden behind your key board.

My point isn't to bash you, I know you don't give a shit what I think. It's the intolerance that goes along with the extremist on the left AND the right that worries me.

Oh... edit to add... the crap about your income is as verifiable as your education....so just to prove that as an "older white guy" I make more than you.... I make more than Bill Gates - so there, I win.

mirage62

When I do watch the news, it's usually FOX so your guessing wrong.
To be honest though I don't watch too much tv.
As for lucky breaks, well I'm pretty sure it's safe to say if your at the top of your game in any field, you've probably had a lucky break or two.
I'm not taking away any of the hard work it took to still get to the top.
I could never do what they do without first dedicating years of hard work to it first even if it was offered to me and then still don't claim I would be smart enough.
I'm at the top of my game out here and have beautiful equipment with crazy hp, lots of chrome and lights and mostly have decent freight on my deck. I've worked my ass off to get here but I can also be grateful for some lucky breaks.
Nor can either they or I start slacking because they reached the top.
And about the money thing...you mentioned the money and how the quantity seemed important. I was questioning how that mattered really.
I do think they sell their souls though. Call me judgmental I guess...
Both sides do it. They get on one side of issues and ride them till the wheels fall off regardless of what it pertains.
You can't possibly tell me that everyone in those seats believes 100% of everything they're saying.
Every issue has two sides...you don't get honest debate from either side.

Southern_Man

I think it would reduce (but not eliminate) the trafficking problems. Prohibition just isn't working here either.

i dont pretend to have the answers. i dont think, in the USA, legalization will prevent human trafficking.

it offends me as a reasonably minded person when people imply prostitution is between consenting adults and is victim less. I know it can be, im quite well traveled and not naive. in my life experience, and the NYT agrees with me, it is not normally though. until it is, i will not endorse it as a profession in the USA.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

weekender

it offends me as a reasonably minded person when people imply prostitution is between consenting adults and is victim less. I know it can be, im quite well traveled and not naive. in my life experience, and the NYT agrees with me, it is not normally though. until it is, i will not endorse it as a profession in the USA.

The context here is the Bunny Ranch however, and when it comes to prostitution in Nevada, it appears to be consenting and victim less. And if you can believe the stated prices on the various HBO shows, a bigger ripoff than bitcoins @ $1000.

kelpdiver

The context here is the Bunny Ranch however, and when it comes to prostitution in Nevada, it appears to be consenting and victim less. And if you can believe the stated prices on the various HBO shows, a bigger ripoff than bitcoins @ $1000.

i agree. i stated that in an earlier post that they looked like middle class girls with daddy issues. i drifted to the human trafficking comments in a reaction to another poster who implied only fools and prudes are against prostitution. I disagree with that. since so much of it involves human trafficking.

im no prude and my mother told me i'm smart. i work in a business that has been known to expense girls for customers. i just dont think people should be so cavalier with the victim less comments. not when there are so many documented victims.
John Frusciante

mirage62

LOL, see there you go. YOUR job is "respectable" but theirs isn't? By who standards? YOURS? Who died and made you queen of standards?

As for education, you can easily look up their educations levels....while yours remain safely hidden behind your key board.

My point isn't to bash you, I know you don't give a shit what I think. It's the intolerance that goes along with the extremist on the left AND the right that worries me.

Oh... edit to add... the crap about your income is as verifiable as your education....so just to prove that as an "older white guy" I make more than you.... I make more than Bill Gates - so there, I win.

Good for you.. I know none of the old white guys from here could possibly believe me anyway so....

Frankly my dear... I don't give a damn what you might believe.:ph34r:

So it's ok to insult them, their profession, and their looks simply because you disagree with how they make their living?
Keep justifying your righteousness all you want, but you're delivering a two-sided message in my eyes.
(clearly not the only one here doing that either)
How's it look from the high ground?

Amazon

***Meanwhile, the rest of us are fine with prostituting ourselves, albeit sexual.
Other than the consideration of morals, I don't see it any different from any other way of making money.

I do not know about your profession.. but I am not asked to do anything in mine that is distasteful in any way what-so-ever for the performance of my duties. I love what I do.:ph34r:

One of the reasons I am not sure if I agree or disagree with Ann Coulter is that I can not get past all the poison long enough to find out. I suspect her goal is simply to get some people's goats.

When someone starts off with balls to the wall invective, it takes too much effort to discern the basis of their standpoint. By and large, it does not seem to matter greatly whether their argument has merit if it relies entirely upon emotion.

Even if you think that someone is a poopy-head, it might be more effective to provide the evidence that brought you to that conclusion and have your audience conclude "gosh, what a poopy-head!" than it is to come out and call him a poopy-head.

If you intent to make a valid point from time to time, that is not apparent.

If your goal is simply to vent your spleen, carry on.

BSBD,

Winsor

winsor

******Meanwhile, the rest of us are fine with prostituting ourselves, albeit sexual.

One of the reasons I am not sure if I agree or disagree with Ann Coulter is that I can not get past all the poison long enough to find out. I suspect her goal is simply to get some people's goats.

When someone starts off with balls to the wall invective, it takes too much effort to discern the basis of their standpoint. By and large, it does not seem to matter greatly whether their argument has merit if it relies entirely upon emotion.

Even if you think that someone is a poopy-head, it might be more effective to provide the evidence that brought you to that conclusion and have your audience conclude "gosh, what a poopy-head!" than it is to come out and call him a poopy-head.

If you intent to make a valid point from time to time, that is not apparent.

If your goal is simply to vent your spleen, carry on.

BSBD,

Winsor

That might work in a normal world.. but this is SC.. with a sizeable portion of the posters who like the Blondes with Short Skirts of Faux..... are "true believers" who get their "truth" from an organization that went to court for the right to lie to the people at will.
Fair and Balanced????
Only a "true believer" could possibly believe that.

Good for you.. I know none of the old white guys from here could possibly believe me anyway so....

Frankly my dear... I don't give a damn what you might believe.

Naaaa pretty sure the young white guys, the middle aged white guys ect don't "believe you"

OTOH I bet there is SOMEBODY here that knows you and thinks the world of you....somebody.

And as stated before I was sure you wouldn't give a shit, but I think it's cool that your a women who makes lots of money but has a issue with old white guys

normiss

So it's ok to insult them, their profession, and their looks simply because you disagree with how they make their living?
Keep justifying your righteousness all you want, but you're delivering a two-sided message in my eyes.
(clearly not the only one here doing that either)
How's it look from the high ground?

i dont know how you got that from my comments. i dont believe that i am taking a high ground position for believing that human trafficking is awful. i agreed that if you can prove its truly consensual, as in the bunny ranch, im not against it. my belief is that its quite often not the case.
John Frusciante

mirage62

Frankly my dear... I don't give a damn what you might believe.

Naaaa pretty sure the young white guys, the middle aged white guys ect don't "believe you"

OTOH I bet there is SOMEBODY here that knows you and thinks the world of you....somebody.

And as stated before I was sure you wouldn't give a shit, but I think it's cool that your a women who makes lots of money but has a issue with old white guys

Personally I just have an issue with the ones who are unwilling to treat anyone else who does not look like them like an equal human being...