rickjump1

Bill Clinton’s photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes results in different stories

DanG

What different stories are you talking about?

Who cares?

QUOTE: The report said it’s unknown how the women got into the party. Sources close to the organizers say the women were not invited guests and were removed from the party after snapping the photo with Mr. Clinton. Sources close to the two women, however, say that’s not true.

Bunny Ranch owner Dennis Hof told TMZ that his entire group successfully went through security and not one of them was kicked out of the party. END OF QUOTE

Sounded like someone thought the idea of Bill Clinton getting photographed with a couple of hookers might crack his halo, so they claimed the girls were not invited, but management says different.

"Who cares?" Hillary?
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Andy9o8

******What does it matter now?

Nice to see ex-presidents out having fun? I think he's doing what he does best.

So, apparently, are you. [:/]

:D

Troll troll troll FoX boat... gently across the screen.....

Merrily merrily merrily merrily life is just a wet dream..

rickjump1

Why do you hate women who work for a living?

You sound like a pimp or a customer. Which is it Professor?

Prostitution is legal in some counties in Nevada.

Why would you conclude that a person who supports women who work at a legal trade in their home state, while living and working in another state, be an operator of a whorehouse, or a customer of a whorehouse?
Why would being an operator of a legal whorehouse, or a customer of one, be a bad thing?

Do you have some personal issues that make you squirmish when it comes to activities between consenting adults?

Are you a right wing conservatard who can't tell the difference between truth and fiction, watches Faux Spews and believes that the information presented there is truthful, and listens to Lush Rimjob, the drug addled gas bag that is the beacon of factual information for Right Wing Conservatards and other two digit IQ moron bastard shitheads?

Naaaaa all us "conservatards" get our news from CNN and other left leaning approved sources.

We would never listen to "Faux Spews" cause we all know that it isn't left leaning enough.

Thank god that although Faux Spews rating grow, and more and more people watch it that there are others like yourself that watch ONLY the channels that are correct and proper and are willing to spend so much of your time telling us that we are fools for ever turning on Faux Spews.

Jeez get off your soap box :S

Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

normiss

What does it matter now?

It goes to show how well Hillary can order her house.

Guess what would happen if she was in a position of power?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

mirage62

Naaaaa all us "conservatards" get our news from CNN and other left leaning approved sources.

We would never listen to "Faux Spews" cause we all know that it isn't left leaning enough.

Thank god that although Faux Spews rating grow, and more and more people watch it that there are others like yourself that watch ONLY the channels that are correct and proper and are willing to spend so much of your time telling us that we are fools for ever turning on Faux Spews.

Jeez get off your soap box :S

FAUX News.... the Old white guys network leering at the blondes in short skirts.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/14/fox-freefall-rachel-maddow-beats-fox-news-entire-week-ratings.html

Bet a lot of these "blondes in short skirts" have more education than you, and damn sure they make more than you.... Come to think of it the "old white guys" prob do too.

Besides why do you hate old white guys and short skirted blondes?? :P

Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

funjumper101

Why would you conclude that a person who supports women who work at a legal trade in their home state, while living and working in another state, be an operator of a whorehouse, or a customer of a whorehouse?
Why would being an operator of a legal whorehouse, or a customer of one, be a bad thing?

Do you have some personal issues that make you squirmish when it comes to activities between consenting adults?

Are you a right wing conservatard who can't tell the difference between truth and fiction, watches Faux Spews and believes that the information presented there is truthful, and listens to Lush Rimjob, the drug addled gas bag that is the beacon of factual information for Right Wing Conservatards and other two digit IQ moron bastard shitheads?

NYT has a recurring story line about human trafficking. its disgusting and truly depressing. maybe the girls at the bunny ranch are consenting. they look like low class white kids with daddy issues to me. so i bet they are. i dont believe they represent the majority of prostitutes in the country. certainly not according to the NYT. its sad and a crime in most parts of the country for a good reason.

i suppose im just a moron bastard shithead though. I replied to your post solely because its relevant to my thoughts. Not because i expect and adult response from you. i dont think your capable.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

I'm not sure if your mocking me or the other person. if its me, your a idiot for thinking im judgmental and not worthy to share the planet with me. if its the other poster, i agree wholeheartedly with your wise and insightful comment.

Nice story of a happy consenting prostitute.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/13/opinion/sunday/kristof-from-the-streets-to-worlds-best-mom.html?src=twr&_r=1&
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

mirage62

Bet a lot of these "blondes in short skirts" have more education than you, and damn sure they make more than you.... Come to think of it the "old white guys" prob do too.

Besides why do you hate old white guys and short skirted blondes?? :P

....and somewhere along the line caught incredibly lucky breaks but in turn had to sell their souls and spew nonsense regardless of what network your talking about.
How much money someone's making is a weird way of judging character...
So much more to life then filling up boxes full of money.

funjumper101

Are you a right wing conservatard who can't tell the difference between truth and fiction, watches Faux Spews and believes that the information presented there is truthful, and listens to Lush Rimjob, the drug addled gas bag that is the beacon of factual information for Right Wing Conservatards and other two digit IQ moron bastard shitheads? Show me where I said I hated working women? Truth or fiction, it's a fact Clinton was there and had his picture taken with the "ladies", and I never passed any judgement on the "ladies". Are you a left wing blind liberal thug who does the internet in braille? Too much NBC (nobody but Clinton) will make your penis fall off.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.