regulator

Open season on black teenagers

lawrocket

People are just now figuring out that it is open season on black teenagers? How about blacks in general.

The homicide rate for blacks in America is 15 per 100k. For non-blacks it's 3 per 100k.

Open season? Season's been going on for a long time. And people just don't give a shit.

It has been some time since I checked statistics...however...the norm is for crime to be committed within a race. If black people are getting killed at a higher rate, it is likely that blacks are the perpetrators. So, it is a two edged sword. It's hard to decry the violence on blacks without villifying the blacks who are conducting it. Anyone trying to make a point about race has to tiptoe around the facts.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

>The homicide rate for blacks in America is 15 per 100k.For non-blacks it's 3 per 100k.

The real kicker is that nearly all murders of black people are committed by black people. Most all violence against black people is committed by black people.
On the flip side,there is a significant amount of violence including murder committed against white people by black people,yet black people comprise a much smaller percentage of the population than white people.

toolbox

>The homicide rate for blacks in America is 15 per 100k.For non-blacks it's 3 per 100k.

The real kicker is that nearly all murders of black people are committed by black people. Most all violence against black people is committed by black people.
On the flip side,there is a significant amount of violence including murder committed against white people by black people,yet black people comprise a much smaller percentage of the population than white people.

To what do you attribute that? I have my answer, but I'd like to see yours and others'.

Andy9o8

***>The homicide rate for blacks in America is 15 per 100k.For non-blacks it's 3 per 100k.

To what do you attribute that? I have my answer, but I'd like to see yours and others'.

I am bettin that you will not be drivin into Compton to invade a home of one of the oft used welfare queens that gettin all that free stuff from Obama.

I did some calculations for a previous thread using FBI crime statistics. I don't have the numbers at hand, but the numbers showed that toolbox is wrong.

Of course, you can easily manipulate the numbers to say what you want, but if you normalize the populations so you're just looking at murder rates, not total murders, whitey doesn't look so great.If you are a black murder victim, the chance that your killer was white is higher than the change of a white murder victim's killer being black. In other words, if it's your day to get killed, you're more likely to be killed by the "opposite" race if you happen to be black.

- Dan G

You're missing the point.
If it's black on black it's murder.
If it's black on white it's murder.
If it's white on black it's SYG.
Or perhaps a bit more accurately, if it's poor on poor, or poor on well off, it's murder. If it's "well enough off to afford a decent legal team" against poor, it's "reasonable doubt".

Don

Andy9o8

***>The homicide rate for blacks in America is 15 per 100k.For non-blacks it's 3 per 100k.

Is it George Bush?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>To what do you attribute that?

Poverty!
I can understand black communities being impoverished a few decades ago,but since affirmative action, it seems they have far better access to education and employment,just like all the other minority groups in the US.Asians and latinos often seem to have taken very good advantage of it.
I have always been very impressed with both asian and latino family unity when compared to the rest of us in the US,and I think this has a big influence in being prosperous.

toolbox

>To what do you attribute that?

Poverty!
I can understand black communities being impoverished a few decades ago,but since affirmative action, it seems they have far better access to education and employment,just like all the other minority groups in the US.Asians and latinos often seem to have taken very good advantage of it.
I have always been very impressed with both asian and latino family unity when compared to the rest of us in the US,and I think this has a big influence in being prosperous.

I just saw a study that claims Asians loose their academic advantage after 3 generations stateside? Culture is everything when it comes to education. Some cultures placing everything on it while others seemingly could care less, this has to change.

As a Nurse in the Bay Area, I currently work with about 75 nurses. The Bay Area is a heavy Latino area, yet only one of my coworkers is Latino. 80% are from the PI 19% from Ethiopia and then theres me.

I suspect the problem was that some (3?) jurors bought the self-defense argument.

Yup. That "thug" music is akin to deadly force, especially at 140dB SPL.

If it were a Mozart concerto, even at the same volume, it would be an entirely different story.

I used to do criminal defense law. I spent time doing public defender work representing indigent ghetto defendants of all races. Talk to a judge, cop, prosecutor or a defense lawyer candidly and they will tell you what really happens in the trenches. Suffice it to say that the crim justice system has a long way to go before it is truly race neutral.

I had a black attorney friend, a brilliant guy, who drove a very expensive Ferrari during the late 70s and early 80s. He got pulled over soooo many times by LAPD on BS stops. It was basically a case of "we better light him up, he must have stolen that car." If he had a white girlfriend in the car the stops were even more frequent. No tickets, no overt insults or brutality, but endless stops and delays. Never an apology. Guilty until proven innocent. He finally sold the car and drove something non descript.

I think these days cops are required to record the race of the driver on vehicle stops so that stats can be compiled. I'll bet they are more cautious now.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.