sfzombie13

need assistance with a name for my group

i am starting a political organization at the college i am attending. it will be some sort of central organizing group more than anything. i mean gathering smaller groups onto large ones seamlessly. that is my vision anyway. short term, it will help with this water fiasco we have going on here. check out rachel maddow with ken something. it should be on youtube. i fixed the typo on my picture, i wish i had made it so i could fix my eyes being shut also.

I'm interested in knowing more about the water issue that you're fighting. The link is very good as it makes you want to know more. regarding the name if its a single issue group how about ITW 'In the wash' as in it will all come out 'In the wash'.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

good choices all, i really like the anti-capitalists. we the people is taken, my girlfriend came up with that and i don't like what they are about. chaos is also pretty good, that pretty much sums up the situation here.

http://www.npr.org/2014/01/29/268201454/how-industrial-chemical-regulation-failed-west-virginia
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/01/140116-chemical-valley-west-virginia-chemical-spill-coal/
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-mismanagement-wv-water-disaster-state-and-county-officials-well-wv-american-water/m9S1TDRC
http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201402070043
http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201402010043

the third link is a petition, please sign it, everyone needs to sign it, we are running out of time. you would think that after a disaster of this magnitude, with 300,000 affected, getting 100,000 signatures would be easy. well, in this country nothing is easy. and that's how we got into this mess to begin with. trying hard not to lose faith in the system, but it's broke. it needs fixed. oh, and two more for our friends who may not have heard about these two in nc just three weeks after ours.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/07/us/huge-leak-of-coal-ash-slows-at-north-carolina-power-plant.html?emc=eta1&_r=0
http://www.wral.com/3-5m-gallons-of-sewage-spill-in-haw-river/13348717/

these are the reasons i jumped in and started activating, it's not just our problem, it's everywhere. i read somewhere that there were over 94 million tons of spills in the us last year. trying to find that link. we need to get everyone involved. should be easy, we all drink water. pass this petition to everyone you know, we have a good movement going here now, i'd hate to see it lose momentum, the olympics can be a distraction.

sfzombie13

i am starting a political organization at the college i am attending. it will be some sort of central organizing group more than anything. i mean gathering smaller groups onto large ones seamlessly. that is my vision anyway. short term, it will help with this water fiasco we have going on here. check out rachel maddow with ken something. it should be on youtube. i fixed the typo on my picture, i wish i had made it so i could fix my eyes being shut also.

Aqua Team
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i like the charleston river rats. i want my group to have a catchy name, thanx for having fun with it. elk river zombies is cool too. we have too many friends of this or citizens for that. the more i think about it, the more i like the elk river zombies. and i haven't even got my group started yet and am already thinking of franchising out to other schools. would anyone in any college, university, or trade school like to partner with us? if so, let me know. i am working on our constitution, but with writing bids for work and speeches for activating, it's been tight. but it's a blast and i feel like i am making a difference. thanx for helping.

sfzombie13

i like the charleston river rats. i want my group to have a catchy name, thanx for having fun with it. elk river zombies is cool too. we have too many friends of this or citizens for that. the more i think about it, the more i like the elk river zombies. and i haven't even got my group started yet and am already thinking of franchising out to other schools. would anyone in any college, university, or trade school like to partner with us? if so, let me know. i am working on our constitution, but with writing bids for work and speeches for activating, it's been tight. but it's a blast and i feel like i am making a difference. thanx for helping.

OK - I'll expand a bit:

Aqua Team Thirst Force?

Captain Planet Society?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***i like the charleston river rats. i want my group to have a catchy name, thanx for having fun with it. elk river zombies is cool too. we have too many friends of this or citizens for that. the more i think about it, the more i like the elk river zombies. and i haven't even got my group started yet and am already thinking of franchising out to other schools. would anyone in any college, university, or trade school like to partner with us? if so, let me know. i am working on our constitution, but with writing bids for work and speeches for activating, it's been tight. but it's a blast and i feel like i am making a difference. thanx for helping.

OK - I'll expand a bit:

Aqua Team Thirst Force?

Captain Planet Society?

How about Piedmont Poison Patrol?

winsor

******i like the charleston river rats. i want my group to have a catchy name, thanx for having fun with it. elk river zombies is cool too. we have too many friends of this or citizens for that. the more i think about it, the more i like the elk river zombies. and i haven't even got my group started yet and am already thinking of franchising out to other schools. would anyone in any college, university, or trade school like to partner with us? if so, let me know. i am working on our constitution, but with writing bids for work and speeches for activating, it's been tight. but it's a blast and i feel like i am making a difference. thanx for helping.

OK - I'll expand a bit:

Aqua Team Thirst Force?

Captain Planet Society?

How about Piedmont Poison Patrol?

The Nannie Doss Society?

i think i am going with turn our government around. since it is starting as a college group and i want it to spread to all campuses, it may increase membership and fundraisers would be a blast. who doesn't love a good toga party? man, it was close with the elk river zombies though.