kallend

TSA confiscations at airports

I've donated more knives than I can count-one 8" hunting knife. Lighters by the score back when they weren't allowed. If you fly enough, it's easy to forget something every once and awhile. I'll say that there have been very few times that I have discovered that they missed something.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

"The key message the blog wants to impart is: passengers can't fool TSA officers."

Which has been proven false time and time again. Yes, they found 1800 guns, mostly loaded, nearly all of which were brought on by absent minded CCW holders. (And before we diverge, I agree that their sloppiness is a real concern for continued CCW, but they did not commit this action with ill intent)

The problem is that when red tests are conducted, the TSA officers miss up to 100% of the guns, which suggests these 1800 are just random luck. We also hear on a fairly frequent basis about planes that get redirected after a passenger tells the captain he accidentally brought a gun onboard...past those sharp TSA officers. And we know those are just the rude idiots that own up to the mistake - inconveniencing all aboard. The right thing to do here is shut up and not repeat.

kallend

This is what they found. I wonder how much they missed.

www.cnn.com/2014/02/06/travel/tsa-confiscations-2013/

Like obamacare and all your other statist fantasy pogroms, "professor," TSA just doing what all government does, get out of control and do the opposite of what it says it does, I thought you would compliment them, why are you criticizing a big powerful bloated buraecracy, you seem to like all the other ones, LOL.

Jan

kelpdiver

Like obamacare and all your other statist fantasy pogroms, "professor," TSA just doing what all government does, get out of control and do the opposite of what it says it does,

This Bush created monster is an Obama failure?

Of course it is - duh!
Never try to eat more than you can lift

bakerjan

***This is what they found. I wonder how much they missed.

Like obamacare and all your other statist fantasy pogroms, "professor," TSA just doing what all government does, get out of control and do the opposite of what it says it does, I thought you would compliment them, why are you criticizing a big powerful bloated buraecracy, you seem to like all the other ones, LOL.

Jan

You're a slow learner. Here it is again.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******This is what they found. I wonder how much they missed.

Jan

You're a slow learner. Here it is again.

Guess you never "learned" about irony punctuation, "professor", try responding to the content next time instead of "lecturing", LOL.

Jan

kelpdiver

Like obamacare and all your other statist fantasy pogroms, "professor," TSA just doing what all government does, get out of control and do the opposite of what it says it does,

This Bush created monster is an Obama failure?

Yes, he didn't stop it, like he didn't stop Gitmo, Patriot Act, drones, NSA spying, education, but I meant TSA is like other big government programs like obamacare, they get out of control and do opposite of what they say they are for, I said nothing about Obama, sorry I wasn't clear, good thing I skydive better than I write, LOL, not picking on USA either, our guys don't have enough power to screw things up as bad as USA presidents.

Jan

futuredivot

I've donated more knives than I can count-one 8" hunting knife. Lighters by the score back when they weren't allowed. If you fly enough, it's easy to forget something every once and awhile. I'll say that there have been very few times that I have discovered that they missed something.

Went through the screening that had the body scanner and when I gathered my stuff from the plastic bins I realized I had forgotten to take off my shoes, nobody spotted it.:ph34r:

I thought to myself "cool".B|

wayneflorida

***I've donated more knives than I can count-one 8" hunting knife. Lighters by the score back when they weren't allowed. If you fly enough, it's easy to forget something every once and awhile. I'll say that there have been very few times that I have discovered that they missed something.

Went through the screening that had the body scanner and when I gathered my stuff from the plastic bins I realized I had forgotten to take off my shoes, nobody spotted it.:ph34r:

I thought to myself "cool".B|

I know a guy that had an actual box cutter in his pocket, and was extremely surprised to find it there. It was found as he dug his keys out in the parking lot after he landed.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun