normiss

If you support wefare recipient drug testing ...

labrys

It takes faith.

You honestly think that Jesus wouldn't disapprove of sitting on a mountain side rubbing your hands together and waiting for the end of the world while you stuff yourself on buttered popcorn?

ETA: I mean, God told me that Jesus was going to be over here in the trenches fighting the good fight, not hiding in an enclave stroking a cat while he waited for total annihilation and passed judgement on others.

God didn't *really* tell me that, BTW

We are fighting the good fight. Whatever makes you think we aren't? We do have a couple of adopted cats however.

As a side note, today they are discussing the identity data heist spreading from Target to Macy's and possibly other retail outlets. The solution may be an embedded chip on each individual containing necessary transactional information.

Hmmm, consider the Mark of the Beast on your forehead or your hand.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

...As a side note, today they are discussing the identity data heist spreading from Target to Macy's and possibly other retail outlets. The solution may be an embedded chip on each individual containing necessary transactional information.

Just out of curiosity, how would an implanted chip be any more secure than a card in your wallet?

The data was stolen from the merchants.

After the customers used it at the stores.

I have a feeling you want the end of the world to come, so that you can watch the nonbelievers suffer.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

...As a side note, today they are discussing the identity data heist spreading from Target to Macy's and possibly other retail outlets. The solution may be an embedded chip on each individual containing necessary transactional information.

I have a feeling you want the end of the world to come, so that you can watch the nonbelievers suffer.

BTW, all Christians are supposed to want the Second Coming, but I missed where he wants the suffering of unbelievers. Just the opposite, he encourages all to accept Jesus as Saviour.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

he encourages all to accept Jesus as Saviour.

Not so much as he encourages all to accept his very narrow definition of Jesus... as he strokes his cat on a mountainside and stuffs himself with buttered popcorn and focuses his HD cams on the damned so that he doesn't miss any of the suffering while he chuckles.
Owned by Remi #?

From my non-"mountainside secret enclave house" in the middle of an actual place where other human beings live.

You're actually defending a guy who claims to live by a standard set by the biblical Jesus... who openly admits to shunning anyone who doesn't buy into his beliefs?

This is so richly ironic.
Owned by Remi #?

labrys

Not so much as he encourages all to accept his very narrow definition of Jesus... as he strokes his cat on a mountainside and stuffs himself with buttered popcorn and focuses his HD cams on the damned so that he doesn't miss any of the suffering while he chuckles.

Wow, I missed the popcorn, cameras, and the glee of observing the suffering of the damned. Where was that?
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

Wow, I missed the popcorn, cameras, and the glee of observing the suffering of the damned. Where was that?

In the subtext of damn near every post Ron has made here that references his faith. He's also made multiple references as to how he's made his retreat to his current community to await and observe the downfall of man as is prophesied as the end times. I don't have a specific issue with his faith. I have an issue with the condescension and trolling that has come with it...
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

wolfriverjoe

Just out of curiosity, how would an implanted chip be any more secure than a card in your wallet?

I do not know. People are thinking about the problem and the solution. Something will emerge as a change in the debit/credit card transaction process.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

labrys

Sorry to disappoint you but, I am way too busy to engage in the behavior you suggest. Check out the Biblical term "watchman on the wall."

labrys

From my non-"mountainside secret enclave house" in the middle of an actual place where other human beings live.

You're actually defending a guy who claims to live by a standard set by the biblical Jesus... who openly admits to shunning anyone who doesn't buy into his beliefs?

This is so richly ironic.

Again, you are stating a misrepresentation. I do not shun non-believers. I share my belief and experiences with Jesus Christ. Some listen and some do not.

mistercwood

In the subtext of damn near every post Ron has made here that references his faith. He's also made multiple references as to how he's made his retreat to his current community to await and observe the downfall of man as is prophesied as the end times. I don't have a specific issue with his faith. I have an issue with the condescension and trolling that has come with it...

Trolling is an active exercise with everyone in SC from time to time. Condescension comes following personal attacks.

That being said, we did not retreat to the mountains because of the prophesied end of times. We moved here as a survival tactic to the possibility of a total collapse of the America that my wife and I grew up in. We own enough property to be able to bring in the whole family when SHTF occurs. As a Boy Scout, member of the military and a professional parachutist I live by the motto "Be Prepared."

freethefly

As a Boy Scout, member of the military and a professional parachutist I live by the motto "Be Prepared."

I too was a boy scout and live by this motto. BE PREPARED!;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSwjuz_-yao

That too.:)

RonD1120

I do not know. People are thinking about the problem and the solution. Something will emerge as a change in the debit/credit card transaction process.