rickjump1

Obama: 'We Have Accomplished As Much, If Not More, Than Any Time in Our History'

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/obama-we-have-accomplished-much-if-not-more-any-time-our-history"'Over the last five years, thanks to the leadership of Nancy (Pelosi) and Harry (Reid) and legislators who are here, we have accomplished as much, if not more, than any time in our history,' Obama said."

There was no mention of the increase in people on welfare nor the increase of the jobless, but he can take credit for Obamacare. He's still proud of that. I cannot imagine who he is comparing himself to; unless it's Jimmy Carter. Jimmy didn't have much luck with the Iranians. Maybe....BHO will do better (no kidding).
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

rickjump1

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/obama-we-have-accomplished-much-if-not-more-any-time-our-history"'Over the last five years, thanks to the leadership of Nancy (Pelosi) and Harry (Reid) and legislators who are here, we have accomplished as much, if not more, than any time in our history,' Obama said."

There was no mention of the increase in people on welfare nor the increase of the jobless, but he can take credit for Obamacare. He's still proud of that. I cannot imagine who he is comparing himself too; unless it's Jimmy Carter. Jimmy didn't have much luck with the Iranians. Maybe....BHO will do better (no kidding).

Accomplishments need not be positive. He's definitely ordered the murder of more American citizens than any other president that I can name.
cavete terrae.

grue

***http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/obama-we-have-accomplished-much-if-not-more-any-time-our-history"'Over the last five years, thanks to the leadership of Nancy (Pelosi) and Harry (Reid) and legislators who are here, we have accomplished as much, if not more, than any time in our history,' Obama said."

There was no mention of the increase in people on welfare nor the increase of the jobless, but he can take credit for Obamacare. He's still proud of that. I cannot imagine who he is comparing himself too; unless it's Jimmy Carter. Jimmy didn't have much luck with the Iranians. Maybe....BHO will do better (no kidding).

Accomplishments need not be positive. He's definitely ordered the murder of more American citizens than any other president that I can name. Ok, I give up; unless you are referring to "American" Islamic terrorists operating in a foreign country.

rickjump1

Ok, I give up; unless you are referring to "American" Islamic terrorists operating in a foreign country.

"Terrorist" is the new "Jew". Slap that label on, and kill 'em without remorse. Doesn't matter if they're citizens, or 16 years old, no point in bothering with courts or a justice system. I mean why bother if nobody's gonna call you out on it, right?
cavete terrae.

grue

***http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/obama-we-have-accomplished-much-if-not-more-any-time-our-history"'Over the last five years, thanks to the leadership of Nancy (Pelosi) and Harry (Reid) and legislators who are here, we have accomplished as much, if not more, than any time in our history,' Obama said."

Accomplishments need not be positive. He's definitely ordered the murder of more American citizens than any other president that I can name.

Compared to Honest Abe Lincoln, BHO is a rank amateur when it comes to killing Americans. Of course, Lincoln arranged the deaths of citizens of the CSA, though he viewed the secessionist states to have entered into a union that was by-god-indivisible, so I can only guess what he was thinking.

BHO is as brilliant in some ways as he is incompetent in others, but that is life.

grue

***Ok, I give up; unless you are referring to "American" Islamic terrorists operating in a foreign country.

"Terrorist" is the new "Jew". Slap that label on, and kill 'em without remorse. Doesn't matter if they're citizens, or 16 years old, no point in bothering with courts or a justice system. I mean why bother if nobody's gonna call you out on it, right? Any chance they chose the wrong profession?

rickjump1

******Ok, I give up; unless you are referring to "American" Islamic terrorists operating in a foreign country.

"Terrorist" is the new "Jew". Slap that label on, and kill 'em without remorse. Doesn't matter if they're citizens, or 16 years old, no point in bothering with courts or a justice system. I mean why bother if nobody's gonna call you out on it, right? Any chance they chose the wrong profession?

ADAMSON: ...It's an American citizen that is being targeted without due process, without trial. And, he's underage. He's a minor.

GIBBS: I would suggest that you should have a far more responsible father if they are truly concerned about the well being of their children. I don't think becoming an al Qaeda jihadist terrorist is the best way to go about doing your business.

SEEMS REASONABLE. Let's definitely kill all people whose fathers were assholes.

It's us. We're the terrorists.
cavete terrae.

Hard to imagine a war that killed more than all the other wars combined, but I would like to think that had he lived, the reconstruction of the south would have been less painful. Lincoln was truly a healer at the end.

"ADAMSON: ...It's an American citizen that is being targeted without due process, without trial. And, he's underage. He's a minor."

Maybe you need to explain the circumstances here: who, what, where, when, etc... just why he is being targeted.

If he's hanging out with dad on the battlefield, life may be short.

rickjump1

"ADAMSON: ...It's an American citizen that is being targeted without due process, without trial. And, he's underage. He's a minor."

Maybe you need to explain the circumstances here: who, what, where, when, etc... just why he is being targeted.

The son of Anwar al-Awlaki. He was 16 years old, born in Denver or thereabouts.
cavete terrae.

grue

***"ADAMSON: ...It's an American citizen that is being targeted without due process, without trial. And, he's underage. He's a minor."

The son of Anwar al-Awlaki. He was 16 years old, born in Denver or thereabouts. Hope he's in Denver or "thereabouts".

rickjump1

Hard to imagine a war that killed more than all the other wars combined, but I would like to think that had he lived, the reconstruction of the south would have been less painful. Lincoln was truly a healer at the end.

Lincoln was a healer? That's why he gave Sherman the green light to commit war crimes and atrocities across the southern states, in the full knowledge of what he was doing against civilians?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

skypuppy

***Hard to imagine a war that killed more than all the other wars combined, but I would like to think that had he lived, the reconstruction of the south would have been less painful. Lincoln was truly a healer at the end.

Lincoln was a healer? That's why he gave Sherman the green light to commit war crimes and atrocities across the southern states, in the full knowledge of what he was doing against civilians? He was no healer as Commander-in- Chief. Sherman burned Georgia so bad, "a crow had to pack a lunch to fly across the state". I'm saying he wanted to heal the nation as quickly as possible after the war was over.

grue, you're being evasive about just where this kid is, and why he would be a target. If he's home in bed in Denver, I would say he's safe. However, if is he participating in terrorist activities overseas against Americans or American allies, he should be looking up in the sky everytime he takes a shit outside. No matter his age, he is no doubt a target and will continue being one unless he surrenders. Surrendering might be difficult if he's in the company of other young jihadists, or if in the heat of battle he runs out of ammo and only then decides to surrender. Sometimes that doesn't work.

normiss

Correct!

Murdering innocent civilians around the world is what this current administration LOVES to do.
Even American citizens.

Nobody has the balls or power to stop them.

fuckers.

"Murdering innocent civilians around the world"...... Sure, there's collateral damage, but why do they target all these people? How come?

You have to give them credit. This administration has the drone business nailed; not bad for a neighborhood organizer. Think of it this way: no troops on the ground.

Do you really think that the majority of the people that elected BHO give a rat's ass about this?

rickjump1

grue, you're being evasive about just where this kid is, and why he would be a target. If he's home in bed in Denver, I would say he's safe. However, if is he participating in terrorist activities overseas against Americans or American allies, he should be looking up in the sky everytime he takes a shit outside. No matter his age, he is no doubt a target and will continue being one unless he surrenders. Surrendering might be difficult if he's in the company of other young jihadists, or if in the heat of battle he runs out of ammo and only then decides to surrender. Sometimes that doesn't work.

I'm not being remotely evasive. The government acknowledged he wasn't a terrorist. They killed him, then said it was his fault for having a dad they didn't like.

Maybe you trust these motherfuckers, but I sure don't.
cavete terrae.

rickjump1

***Correct!

Murdering innocent civilians around the world is what this current administration LOVES to do.
Even American citizens.

Nobody has the balls or power to stop them.

fuckers.

"Murdering innocent civilians around the world"...... Sure, there's collateral damage, but why do they target all these people? How come?

You have to give them credit. This administration has the drone business nailed; not bad for a neighborhood organizer. Think of it this way: no troops on the ground.

Do you really think that the majority of the people that elected BHO give a rat's ass about this?

Nope, and a lot of people didn't care when the Nazis started rounding up Jews and turning them into air pollution. Our government absolutely deserves comparisons to the Nazis, because they're out there killing people just for associating with people they don't like, and justifying it by calling them a name. People who are ok with this are complicit, as far as I'm concerned.

Our drone strikes are fucking disgusting, and the mark of a government run by terrorists and cowards.
cavete terrae.

grue

Nope, and a lot of people didn't care when the Nazis started rounding up Jews and turning them into air pollution. Our government absolutely deserves comparisons to the Nazis, because they're out there killing people just for associating with people they don't like, and justifying it by calling them a name. People who are ok with this are complicit, as far as I'm concerned.

Our drone strikes are fucking disgusting, and the mark of a government run by terrorists and cowards.

Color me ignorant.
Could you help me find a viable reference to the point in history where Jews were strapping homemade bombs of nails, ball-bearings, and dynamite to their bodies and blowing themselves up in malls or other public places? Or where Jews hijacked aircraft and took down buildings?
Reductio ad Hitlerum?

I'm not quick to side with grue here but in my heart I wish I felt as though we were doing the right thing in the world.
But we are not!
I'd rather stand on the side line and keep my mouth shut because to open it makes everyone think your something less then a patriot and a true flag waving American.
But the bottom line is we ARE the bully and we are getting involved in things we shouldn't be getting involved in and trying to get people to be like us who don't want to be.
I don't suggest there aren't bad guys out there but if the United States truly was nothing but the bringer of goods and peace we wouldn't have near the problems.
If someone was doing to us what we do to them, each and every one of us would be out there fighting them with whatever we had to fight with.
Is it really that hard to see what's really going on? Are we just ok with letting them spy on us and continually chip away at our freedoms? Are we really ok with people flying radio controlled planes in foreign countries from bunkers within the states to kill people at will because someone thinks they "got their man"? And if innocent people get killed in the process flippantly brush it off with a, "well they shouldn't have been there"
When will enough be enough?
Are people really that blind? Some things are just to in your face obvious. People watch infomercials late at night and think...who would ever buy that crap but yet 8 hours earlier that same persons watching the news buying up everything they're telling you...REALLY?
I know...bring on the tin foil hat remarks....and the rest of you that don't want to start saying how you really feel because your afraid you'll be a little less "American" keep being quiet but don't start crying when it's actually happening to you.

Talk about

"Mission Complete":S

BTW
You owe me keyboard
Mine has coffee on it because of the title of your thread:P

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

DSE

Color me ignorant.
Could you help me find a viable reference to the point in history where Jews were strapping homemade bombs of nails, ball-bearings, and dynamite to their bodies and blowing themselves up in malls or other public places? Or where Jews hijacked aircraft and took down buildings?
Reductio ad Hitlerum?

The
MFifth Amendment reads, in relevant part: "[N]or shall any person...be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law..." Due process has meant that a person has a right to be notified of the charges, the right to contest them before an impartial tribunal, etc.

It doesn't say, "[N]or shall any person...be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law unless the executive branch alleges that person is a terrorist or family member or otherwise associated with terrorism, in which case fuck em."

No, this President didn't start it. He has perfected it. The US is openly bragging about assassinations on foreign soil of foreign nationals and even US citizens. The killing of Bin Laden was nothing more than an assassination and Act of War that the US bragged about.

Sure, Lincoln suspended habeas corpus. Perhaps we can merely look at Obama and Bush as trying to continue a grand tradition of human rights violations. The Constitution doesn't allow it. Indeed, from a psychological perspective we have to find some way of dehumanizing. It's been all right to kill niggers, spicks, krauts, nips, gooks, heebs, etc. Add "terrorist." The Constitution protects persons - not "terrorists."

My wife is hotter than your wife.