shropshire

Humans ... what a bunch of arseholes.....

quade

***I find it amazing that California is still attached.

I am hopeful your statement is a joke and not based on the movie "Superman" (1978).

It was just an observational comment. I did not see "Superman" (1978).
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

I find it amazing that California is still attached.

Hhmmm... seems to me like it's probably NV you're seeing as CA, and the islands (Guam or Marshall Islands?) out in the Pacific might take the cake or be a close second.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

masterblaster72

It is easy to conclude that humans are far worse than any other animal could be in light of this, genocide, war and environmental degradation.

That's what I like about Grizzly Bears. They don't duck the issue; they just eat you. Now that's helping the environment.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

This could explain WHY the Aliens !! have NOT re-visited our Planet...:o;)

Just as we "monitor the skies and stars and galaxies " Damn sure THEY do too...:o;)

And they've probably been watching us for a Million years. Way back when,,, They came around and taught people things like growing plants, saving seeds, Co-Exisiting with the enviroment...:)and then We go Ahead and start Lighting it UP !!! and so, we mess that ALL up....
Now,,, after That little light show....They're either NEVER coming Back
or One of these days., they will simply SNUFF us OUT!!!!! altogether:o:(

OH MY!!!

The pace and sound of the video Absolutley reminded me of the "tones" which played
in Spielbergs Movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind... anyone else???

jmy

shropshire

America : "Hey, you, rest of the world dudes... don't even like think about having nukes right..."

Rest of the World : "Fuck off hypocrites!!!"

Did America force them to sign the NPT? It's not hypocrisy to expect nations to abide by the standards they pledged to.

And then there's the outright lying, most recently by Iran. 'We're doing this for medical and power needs. Trust our benevolent genocidal nature.'

It would be hypocritical to give the bomb to one pissant country and to bitch about another doing the same. But it's, I believe a stretch to say it was US policy, as opposed to espionage, that help the Israelis, and the French contributed much more to that.

Yeap, I'm pretty sure they DID force other countries to sign the NPT...As for other countries lying or keeping secrets... right.. America and Britain NEVER do that:S

So get off your high horse.. your white coyboy hat is far from white anymore ... actually it never was.:|

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

shropshire

Yeap, I'm pretty sure they DID force other countries to sign the NPT...As for other countries lying or keeping secrets... right.. America and Britain NEVER do that:S

So is the logic here that any nation can do whatever they want and it's 'fair' because the Anglo pair do bad things too? A very broad two wrongs make a right assertion.

Nope - your argument is shit. Iran willingly signed the NPT and still claims to be adhering to it. If they now feel that this is not in their interests, they certainly can withdraw from it.

Can you tell us that last time the US advocating wiping a nation from the face of the earth? Or Britain?

kelpdiver

***Yeap, I'm pretty sure they DID force other countries to sign the NPT...As for other countries lying or keeping secrets... right.. America and Britain NEVER do that:S

So is the logic here that any nation can do whatever they want and it's 'fair' because the Anglo pair do bad things too? A very broad two wrongs make a right assertion.

Nope - your argument is shit. Iran willingly signed the NPT and still claims to be adhering to it. If they now feel that this is not in their interests, they certainly can withdraw from it.

Can you tell us that last time the US advocating wiping a nation from the face of the earth? Or Britain?

Every time someone from the middle east does something bad a few of the right wing posters on this site come out with "Glass Parking Lot" posts but thankfully they don't represent the majority.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Prior to the 1940s, the only way something like this would have happened would have been due to some cataclysmic natural event (Asteroid hitting the earth or a volcano blowing its top.)

It's an awesome display of power and one of the few things in this world that I still find terrifying.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

shropshire

America : "Hey, you, rest of the world dudes... don't even like think about having nukes right..."

Rest of the World : "Fuck off hypocrites!!!"

On the other hand, if Keith Richards tells you not to do heroin, you might want to hear him out.

Stumpy

Every time someone from the middle east does something bad a few of the right wing posters on this site come out with "Glass Parking Lot" posts but thankfully they don't represent the majority.

So when one of them gets elected President, get back to me.

jakee

It is easy to conclude that humans are far worse than any other animal could be in light of this,

Why?

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

No other animal can say or do such a thing.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.