RonD1120

BHO's bogus birth certificate revisited

For god knows what reason I'm actually going to try and be helpful here:

My wife had an expired passport, HS Diploma, marriage certificates, death certificate of first husband in addition to valid FL DL. None of this was acceptable because of the discrepancy on her BC.

Wrong. None of those were acceptable because none of them are acceptable forms of primary ID. Full stop. The birth certificate had nothing to do with it.

Ron, you do realise that if she still has the expired passport in good condition she can renew it for 60 bucks and the cost of postage and a photo? And that an unexpired passport is an acceptable form of primary ID? And that you could have, and maybe still could, bypass the whole fuck up, save yourself over $900 and not involve the birth certificate in any way?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rickjump1

***I don't think it's confined to April.....

Birthers are hilarious

Actually, the original "birthers" were the Clintons. http://deadlinelive.info/2012/04/01/did-ex-prez-bill-clinton-say-obama-was-ineligible/

Ok, yeah, that could be the case.

Or maybe, just maybe, the woman telling that story is looney-tunes, whacked out, bat-shit fucking insane.

She claimed, however, that Bill Clinton’s intention to unequivocally state to the public that Obama was ineligible was stopped in its tracks by the murder of a close friend of the Clintons...

Viviano said a campaign staffer who was close to Hillary, whose name she requested be withheld for security reasons, told her Gwatney’s murder was a message to Bill Clinton. “I was told by this person that that was ‘Shutupsville, or you’re next,’” she said.... “And then,” Viviano said, paraphrasing the staffer, “they went in and said, ‘OK, it’s your daughter, now, we’ll go after.’

You know, maybe.:D

(But seriously, keep going. Everything you're saying right now is awesome!)

It's American idiots that keep me entertained.

What do you think about the links that have been posted in response to your claims in the last few pages? Does it make you realise that everything you've posted is a regurgitated lie, or is it all just water off a ducks back?

Actually, I think that those that voted or McCain in the primaries were the low informtion uninformed voter

The rest just flowed from there

As for you

My comments are more general than specific
There are many who vote for someone based on them taking the time to learn about a candidate and then voting

Saddly those people are clearly in the minority
The majority makes decsions based on network sound bites

You believe you are not one of these people
Fine
I have no idea and we most likely just disagree

But
If this is the case, why are you allowing yourself to be insulted?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

It's American idiots that keep me entertained.

What do you think about the links that have been posted in response to your claims in the last few pages? Does it make you realise that everything you've posted is a regurgitated lie, or is it all just water off a ducks back?

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4539068;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

Actually, I think that those that voted or McCain in the primaries were the low informtion uninformed voter

As for you

There are many who vote for someone based on them taking the time to learn about a candidate and then voting

Fine

But

Not that I am directly insulted and too bothered, but rather pointing out you are insulting an awful lot of people if I understood what you were saying correctly.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

LyraM45

***Actually, I think that those that voted or McCain in the primaries were the low informtion uninformed voter

As for you

Fine

But

Not that I am directly insulted and too bothered, but rather pointing out you are insulting an awful lot of people if I understood what you were saying correctly.

Remember, the context for this was that Palin hurt McCain
Research shows that is not the case regardless of what the media and the left say
Abraham Lincoln

Remster

So 60+% of people who voted for her thought she helped. That's awesome "research".

Read just one huh

Now THAT is awsome research
Abraham Lincoln

None of that actually says what you think it says. Take the first one for instance, it's a poll of people who did actually vote for McCain/Palin when the question is about how many people were put off McCain because of Palin.

Or the Zogby one, if you check the date it was from early september 2008. 2 months before the election, 3 weeks before the Palin / Couric interviews.

The one of from conservatives4Palin I'm not going to touch for obvious reasons... Leaving the one from USConservatives saying that Palin did not cost McCain the election. I could accept that - McCain may well have lost anyway... but it still doesn't say Palin helped.

But if you do have some research which genuinely backs up the claim you're making, I'd still like to see it.

Remster

******So 60+% of people who voted for her thought she helped. That's awesome "research".

Read just one huh

Now THAT is awsome research

I read a few (3 of your links to be exact). Enough to see the BS.

I doubt it
Many of the links use CNN exits polling
That polling shows at the very worse, Palin did not HURT McCain
It show she helped him
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Dont be so lazy

Would you believe the Washington(com)post?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/14/AR2010101404794.html

Matthew Continetti is opinion editor of the Weekly Standard* and the author of "The Persecution of Sarah Palin: How the Elite Media Tried to Bring Down a Rising Star."

* Currently edited by founder William Kristol and Fred Barnes, the Standard has been described as a "redoubt of neoconservatism" and as "the neo-con bible". (Wiki)

I don't think it's a question of whether I believe the Washington Post...

how about this

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/polls/#val=USP00p6

the interesting thing about this one is, how many opinions are shown to be wrong today

Like, well, just look at it
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

***Dont be so lazy

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/14/AR2010101404794.html

Matthew Continetti is opinion editor of the Weekly Standard* and the author of "The Persecution of Sarah Palin: How the Elite Media Tried to Bring Down a Rising Star."

* Currently edited by founder William Kristol and Fred Barnes, the Standard has been described as a "redoubt of neoconservatism" and as "the neo-con bible". (Wiki)

The did try and bring her down
Just look back at posts on this forum and look at the viseral bs that came from those who swallowed the media bs

Now, you can cherry pick all you like
But the CNN one I just sent you shows she did not hurt McCain at worst
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******Dont be so lazy

The did try and bring her down
Just look back at posts on this forum and look at the viseral bs that came from those who swallowed the media bs

Now, you can cherry pick all you like
But the CNN one I just sent you shows she did not hurt McCain at worst

You can lead a horse to knowledge - but if it goes against their beliefs they ain't drinking it in.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun