Lefty

The shooting of the Aussie in OK---racial?

Quade has the genuflecting to the altars of gun control pretty well handled in another thread. Here, though, let's see how long it takes for

a) Obama to say that if he had sons, they'd look like these three thugs;

b) sonograms/toddler pics of the murderers to be widely circulated;

c) the race pimps to take to the streets lifting every voice for Chris Lane.

Edit: Forgive my haste. Here is the article showing pics of the victim and the alleged perps. One white man vs. three black teens.
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

Justice for trayvon!

No need to waste taxpayers money on scum like this.

Let them walk free with the knowledge that sometime in their near future someone will come up behind them, shoot them in the back of the head and then subseqently run away like these little bitches did.

Hi Lefty,

Obama to say that if he had sons, they'd look like these three thugs

They had a photo(s) of all three on my evening news. Two, to me, definitely looked African-American, but the third, to me, looked Caucasion.

It might have been just some poor photos, but that was my takeaway.

JerryBaumchen

Sure enough, you are correct. I swear that page I linked has more photos now than it did when I first read it. Or I just missed the white kid's pic. Thanks for the correction.
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

regulator

I just saw the same photo spread with a white kid as well. My opinion doesn't sway. They could all be transparent and I'd still want them to pay for what they did.

I don't think there's anybody who doesn't want them to pay for their crimes. Who's suggesting otherwise?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***I just saw the same photo spread with a white kid as well. My opinion doesn't sway. They could all be transparent and I'd still want them to pay for what they did.

I don't think there's anybody who doesn't want them to pay for their crimes. Who's suggesting otherwise?

My guess is that you will find some on the Trayvon Bandwagon.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think his point is that you're not going to see people freaking out calling for hate crimes and racially motivated rallies (except to mock the GZ TM response by race baiters) or POTUS making comments or identifying with anyone involved.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

melch

You mean OK is not putting all of their PDs on alert for possible riots??

Given identical causal basis, one community writes letters to the editor and the other riots. I forget which is which.

I do recall that, when the lights went out, North of 110th St. was a war zone while the Village was fine. Around us, there were ZERO break-ins.

Then again, you would have to have a death-wish to push your luck so close to Little Italy. Just sayin'.

BSBD,

Winsor

The Kid aint white, he is what you would call "high yellow" and absolutely they were sitting around smoking the chronic and one said lets go kill us a cracker..

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Racial?

It now appears so

Jesse Jackson et al needs to be charge as well IMO

Teen charged in ‘thrill kill’ of Australian college student in Oklahoma has racist tweets, report says

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/teen-charged-in-thrill-kill-australian-college-student-in-oklahoma-has-racist/
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

And three days before what police call the indiscriminate shooting, the suspect, 15-year-old James Edwards Jr., tweeted, "With my niggass when it's time to start taken life's."
Back in April, he tweeted, "90% of white ppl (people) are nasty. #HATE THEM."

If this isn't a fucking hate crime...what is?

quade

******Well, on one side.

Who is on this other side?

Example:
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/08/21/drive_bys_try_to_ignore_australian_student_murdered_by_bored_teens_obsessed_with_violent_rap_lyrics

Notice who is whipping up racist sentiment here.

:D

You know you look foolish everytime you try and do this:D

If you would just once, follow the comments all the way through you would not post like this

but, knowing your history and hate of him, I hold little hope for that:D
Abraham Lincoln

quade

Did you read it?

Not only did I read it
I was on the road so I got to listen to it

Did YOU read it?
Abraham Lincoln

Maybe you missed it, but Rush is absolutely pumping up a racial story here.

RUSH: The Oklahoma shooting is not getting anywhere near the coverage the Atlanta elementary school shooting got where nobody, thankfully, was shot. In Oklahoma, the white guy drove the getaway car. The shooters were the two African-Americans. Now, what the Drive-Bys are doing here, folks, is they're looking at the Oklahoma shooting, and their focus is guns. It's "gun safety." They're gonna use this to say, "This is why we need gun control."

Of course that wasn't even anywhere near the focus in the Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin case. See, this story does not advance the Democrat agenda. This does not advance the agenda that minorities are put upon and discriminated against. This harms the left's agenda. So let's take elements of it. There was a gun used. "Oh, my God, that's horrible! So we'll focus on gun violence." But their heart really isn't in it.

And that's simply one example. There are lots of others.
quade -

quade

Maybe you missed it, but Rush is absolutely pumping up a racial story here.

RUSH: The Oklahoma shooting is not getting anywhere near the coverage the Atlanta elementary school shooting got where nobody, thankfully, was shot. In Oklahoma, the white guy drove the getaway car. The shooters were the two African-Americans. Now, what the Drive-Bys are doing here, folks, is they're looking at the Oklahoma shooting, and their focus is guns. It's "gun safety." They're gonna use this to say, "This is why we need gun control."

Of course that wasn't even anywhere near the focus in the Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin case. See, this story does not advance the Democrat agenda. This does not advance the agenda that minorities are put upon and discriminated against. This harms the left's agenda. So let's take elements of it. There was a gun used. "Oh, my God, that's horrible! So we'll focus on gun violence." But their heart really isn't in it.

So this is him being racist to you

Got it
Abraham Lincoln

RUSH: And I remind you of how the Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin story was reported. "White Hispanic" George Zimmerman wantonly and in cold blood murdered a defenseless young, wonderful black child by the name of Trayvon Martin. I mean, not in those exact words, but that was the impression conveyed. "White Hispanic" George Zimmerman. Race is not even mentioned here. Race is not even a curiosity. Race is not even worth mentioning. No, it was boredom. Just sheer boredom. No curiosity whatsoever on the part of the media to try to find out if, in the midst of their boredom, did they say, "Hey, let's go find a white guy." Did they not? We don't know because the media has not endeavored to find out. They have zilch, zero curiosity about this.

What Rush is implying is everything from the shooting to the coverage is racially motivated.

That's pure bullshit to feed the racists in his audience.
quade -