regulator

Trayvon Martin case and double standards

I'm damn tired of reading in the news all day long...Trayvon this....Trayvon that. Boo fucking hoo.

Yet nobody remembers very recently about a 13 month old white baby murdered...shot in the FACE but a thug ass black dude...later quoted 'for the fun of it'...and of course he WONT GET THE DEATH PENALTY. Ironic.

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2013/07/white-baby-murdered-by-black-teens-who.html

What about the white woman shot and killed in broad daylight in houston and had her baby stolen by a black woman...

http://drinkyourkoolaid.com/black-woman-murders-white-woman-outside-pediatricians-office-then-steals-the-baby/

DONT HEAR SHIT ABOUT THAT EITHER DO WE?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Knoxville double murders...carjacking...gangrape, draino poured down the white girls throat...anyone heard of this one?

But the second a black kid beats up a hispanic [that gets labeled white] and gets shot in the process of self defense its front page center news all day long. And of course obama has to chime in and make it even more of a race baiting issue with the liberal media sucking his left nut in the process.

FUCK DOUBLE STANDARDS.

That is all.

Yep. And recently a Florida mother got 20 years for firing warning shots at an abusive husband in her own home. The sentence doesn't make too much sense until you realize she was black. Too bad she wasn't white - and had killed him. She'd now be free to go.

Oh yeah that TOTALLY counters my argument.

PLEASE

You want to know whats bad...when those white men killed James Byrd and drug him behind their car.

Do you want to know why I remember his name

CAUSE IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS

Tell me before my posting have you heard the names Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome?

I doubt it

liberals are perpetuating this cycle. congratulations.

I don't know where you live but I live in west central FL and have been here most of my life. Almost every day on the evening news there is an account of a black thug killing someone. Do we, I, profile around here? You bet your ass. Why? Because black thugs commit most of the violent crimes. That is why I am escaping to the mountains.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I live in the surrouding area of Houston. I remember vividly the day the lady killed the white woman and stole her baby, then suddenly less than 48 hours later it was a non-story. Now nobody can remember it.

"Major Findings

Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.
Crime Rates

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit mur-
der, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely
than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and
Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of
the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involv-
ing blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-
five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are
Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are
black.

Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against
a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes
against whites than vice versa.
Gangs

Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs.
Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely"

And obama wonders why white people lock their doors when hoodlums pass by.

http://colorofcrime.com/

Well, for one thing, a black teenager being killed by a white guy for "looking like a thug" (yes, there's a lot more to it) brings back a lot of very ugly memories in a lot of people, both black and white.

And for another, a neighborhood watch person killing someone he was suspicious of doesn't happen everyday. For that matter, deadly force in self defense that gets challenged in court doesn't happen very often. Black on black violence happens every day in cities big and small across the country.
Did you hear about the fatal car crash in Chicago the other day? Or the double fatal head-on in Wisconsin?

No? But the three dead in the Asiana crash in San Fran are still making headlines.
Because car crashes kill people every day across the country and planes don't.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

billvon

Yep. And recently a Florida mother got 20 years for firing warning shots at an abusive husband in her own home. The sentence doesn't make too much sense until you realize she was black. Too bad she wasn't white - and had killed him. She'd now be free to go.

Seriously? You're gonna throw the race card on that one? "Warning shots", are plain and simple attempted murder.

Besides, she was the aggressor.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

billvon

100% BS. She got 20 years because she committed attempted murder. She left the husband, went to her garage, went to her car, got a gun, went back to the husband, intentionally shot AT him and missed. Then, while out on bond, she went back and started a physical fight with the victim. Even after all that, they DA was going to give her a plea deal of 3 years and she decided to take it to court. She bet with 20 years of her life and lost.
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

skinnay

------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting you seem to know so much about me when you call me a racist. I lived in Dallas for 15 years. Around 10 of those years I was roommates with a black man. I suppose when you write my biography with all you know about me you forgot about that part.

Its whimsical how you are so quick to call someone else a racist but when black people murder whites its totally fine with you.

regulator

------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting you seem to know so much about me when you call me a racist. I lived in Dallas for 15 years. Around 10 of those years I was roommates with a black man. I suppose when you write my biography with all you know about me you forgot about that part.

Its whimsical how you are so quick to call someone else a racist but when black people murder whites its totally fine with you.

I know being a racist doesn't mean you hate all blacks...

btw did you rant on and on every day about black on white crime to your roommate? I'm sure he'd be proud to call you a friend after knowing how you really feel.

Gravitymaster

******Ah yes. I was wondering when you were going to spit that thing out your mouth and chime in.

Just doing my job of reminding you that you're a racist :)
This forum used to have a rule against Personal Attacks.

Is it a personal attack to tell someone who makes racist rants all day that they're a racist?

So mentioning double standards of the liberal media makes me a racist.

Are you going to sit there all day behind your computer and cry racism all day long or are you going to do something about it and come over here and say it to my face.

I thought so.

Hahahaha. I knew that arguing like a 10 year old would strike a nerve. I'm actually going to continue to call you out on your racism! :)

It will even be extra nice knowing that I am at peace with people of all races; and don't bottle up all this rage of how the liberal media unfairly represents my race B|

Just another wonderful day in the life of a non-racist.... :D

skinnay

Hahahaha. I knew that arguing like a 10 year old would strike a nerve. I'm actually going to continue to call you out on your racism! :)

It will even be extra nice knowing that I am at peace with people of all races; and don't bottle up all this rage of how the liberal media unfairly represents my race B|

Just another wonderful day in the life of a non-racist.... :D

Actually you always do.

You just stepped it up to Thug style.

Congratulations, you now know what the word means.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ianmdrennan

I remember reading somewhere the mother was a suspect. Story didn't add up and make any sense but I need to validate that is the case.

Good luck trying to find out any details since the internet is saturated with this stupid trayvon martin case congesting all the bandwidth.

billvon

You really need to read up on the facts of the Marissa Alexander case. There are too many valid examples you could use to support your argument. Her case is not one of them. Going out to the car, getting the gun, then going back into the house, confronting him, ordering him to leave and shooting at him when he refuses do not qualify for self defense or stand your ground, even if he's willing to tell the story that most justifies or excuses the shots fired.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Liberals will become conservative quick upon walking East Capital Street alone after dark. You up there calling people racist, have never felt the fist of an African American thug. I have. And was put in the hospital by one.

Our streets are not safe as a result of hooded, young black men. The stats prove this. It's even more dangerous for young black hooded men.

Now why not help further the data and come to Washington DC and take a stroll. I'll watch from the armored vehicle.

Pussy.