rickjump1

Woman Raped in Dubai Jailed For Sex Outside Marriage

Another peek behind the facade of respectabilty those billionaire dictators like to present.

(And anyone tempted to say that "It's their culture" should bear in mind that this is not about culture, it's about law: law that has not been instituted through any genuine constitutional democracy but through tyranny, as a cursory glance at events in Bahrain should demonstrate.)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

toolbox

She was raped and didn't kill herself?
What a dirty adulteress whore!

Yeah, those nasty infidel women don't know how to straighten up and die right.

I worked in the UAE in the mid 70's. They have bigger buildings and a massive PR campaign now, but nothing has really changed.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

billvon

>Starting bribes, errr pay, is said to be around $4,000/month with all expenses paid.

I know two skydivers over there who are making a lot more than that . . .

And there are skydiving instructors who willingly work for Skyride, too.
Ethically, it's a reasonable comparison, IMO.

Andy9o8

***>Starting bribes, errr pay, is said to be around $4,000/month with all expenses paid.

I know two skydivers over there who are making a lot more than that . . .

And there are skydiving instructors who willingly work for Skyride, too.
Ethically, it's a reasonable comparison, IMO.
WORK FOR SKYRIDE:o:o:o:o
Skydivers!! We have people who join mercenary groups for the money and they are able to somehow justify all the shit that goes with it. Murder abuse, being in someone else's home etc etc

You guys are way to kind, people justify alot worst them working for skyride boys.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I could easily just as easily point to some heinous act that happened in the US that Christians did I could literally post a new thread every day. Then add some dimwitted shit about them being Christian or American or whatever. I hope that someday you will get that examples of bad behavior still does not justify hate for a whole group.
I can refer to many failings, inequality of the justice system, the bloodshed we are responsible for mainly because of our gluttonies tendencies etc.

Basically anything that’s a negative. Your issue is you start the day by thinking I hate Muslims what can I find to reinforce my hate.

I don't have hate for any group however I am very aware that most people are selfish and very ignorant if not just dumb
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Darius11

I could easily just as easily point to some heinous act that happened in the US that Christians did I could literally post a new thread every day. Then add some dimwitted shit about them being Christian or American or whatever. I hope that someday you will get that examples of bad behavior still does not justify hate for a whole group.
I can refer to many failings, inequality of the justice system, the bloodshed we are responsible for mainly because of our gluttonies tendencies etc.

Basically anything that’s a negative. Your issue is you start the day by thinking I hate Muslims what can I find to reinforce my hate.

I don't have hate for any group however I am very aware that most people are selfish and very ignorant if not just dumb

I would encourage you to post daily "some heinous act that happened in the US that Christians did in the name of God". You see, I can't see the Timothy Mc Veighs of this world doing anything in the name of Christianity or God; maybe satan but not Christianity. Do you really think the evil man who stole the lives of those innocent young girls for ten years did this act in the name of Christianity? Get a life. The man was the devil himself. He was not fucking and torturing in the name of Christianity. Do you think he was yelling Christ this is good, or God this is good? Nope. Nobody kills and rapes screaming their God like muslims. Nobody flies aircraft into buildings of their host country like muslims.

Sorry Charlie, but I'm one of those "selfish and very ignorant if not just dumb" people who believe that those who are here for the purpose of killing us should be exposed and not hidden.

Do you believe in sharia law, like Dubai? Do you want to bring sharia to the United States, or are you going to come up with some Christian crap?

How about abortion clinic bombings? Picketing of soldiers' funerals? Cults where the leader "marries" all the young women? Those are done in the name of the Christian God. Catholics and some Jews hold religious law above secular law in the case of marriage.

We might say those aren't "our" church. Ya know -- most Muslims, particularly in the US, don't subscribe to the what's going on in the ME in terms of treatment, either.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

toolbox

When was the last time a christian or jew shot a little girl in the head for going to school?

Quite a few members of the KKK (which regards itself as a Christian organization) have maybe done a few things you should read up on. Particularly around 1964, but it continues to this day.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

:D:D:D:Dahhhh:D:D:D:Dyou think I'm religious:D:D:D:D:D:D.
I'm an INFIDEL,aka non believer of all religions.
Religions and some believers are,and have been responsible for not only several mass conflicts and rampant intolerance, but also the suppression of scientific knowledge.
At this point in time Islam is leading the way in violence,intolerance,and the suppression of knowledge.

wmw999

How about abortion clinic bombings? Picketing of soldiers' funerals? Cults where the leader "marries" all the young women? Those are done in the name of the Christian God. Catholics and some Jews hold religious law above secular law in the case of marriage.

We might say those aren't "our" church. Ya know -- most Muslims, particularly in the US, don't subscribe to the what's going on in the ME in terms of treatment, either.

You're talking peanuts. Add up the numbers of those actually killed in the name of Christianity or the conspiracies uncovered right here.

>"We might say those aren't "our" church. Ya know -- most Muslims, particularly in the US, don't subscribe to the what's going on in the ME in terms of treatment, either".

So when are they going to march on Washington and tell the world they do not want sharia law in the United States?
Start with Dearborn, Michigan first.

quade

***When was the last time a christian or jew shot a little girl in the head for going to school?

Quite a few members of the KKK (which regards itself as a Christian organization) have maybe done a few things you should read up on. Particularly around 1964, but it continues to this day. You might add the KKK was in predominately democrat states at the time, and you might add it was republicans in congress that pushed for civil rights at that time.