BillyVance

Explosions at the Boston Marathon finish line area today

AHH, SO! :D

Joe explained it about as well as I could. I can add that I've been banned for a period of time for posting stuff AFTER I was warned not to do again. So, I have a pretty clear line not to cross. ;)

First dead pics I ever posted was of a GSX or something motorcycle rider who got dismembered after wiping out at over 180mph. Didn't get any warning as it turned into a valid discussion over the merits of going that fast.

Later on I posted pics of a teen girl missing more than half her head after she collided head on with a concrete structure speeding in her dad's convertible. I got warned. Later on I posted a burned to black and crispy body on a ledge of some power pole, and BAM! I got a 45 day vacation. :$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Don't how it autocorrect end that's.

That's a very cute language you've invented.

We don't have enough smileys for me to convey my facial expressions while and immeidiately after reading your post. :|:o>:(B|:S oh well :)Have I mentioned that I hate autocorrect? That's so terrbile I can't even tell you what I originally typed, but the thought was "I don't know who it autocorrected to that".
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

>I guess you don't pay much attention to world news or current affairs.

Ahh,but I do.
I am aware that their are religious extremist in every faith,and they all do some violence on occasion,but the islamic extremist take the cake when it comes to shooting up and blowing up women,children,and everyday civilians.
The islamic extremist also love to do this in areas of natural beauty and soothing settings, like Bali,where the people are very peaceful,tolerant,and kind,as example.

>I guess you don't pay much attention to world news or current affairs.

Ahh,but I do.
I am aware that their are religious extremist in every faith,and they all do some violence on occasion,but the islamic extremist take the cake when it comes to shooting up and blowing up women,children,and everyday civilians.
The islamic extremist also love to do this in areas of natural beauty and soothing settings, like Bali,where the people are very peaceful,tolerant,and kind,as example.

I'd invite the Iraqi populace to weigh in here on whether the US military gets a shot at the title... :|
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

Good grief;
The cops shot up a boat containing an unarmed perp:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/officials-boston-suspect-had-no-firearm-when-barrage-of-bullets-hit-hiding-place/2013/04/24/376fc8a0-ad18-11e2-a8b9-2a63d75b5459_story.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yeah, sudden movements by hiding murderers who've thrown IEDs at cops and may or may not have more e3xplosives is likely to lead to gunfire, armed or not. How about you look for an explanation/justification for the shooting before shitting all over the team that did the take-down. It's like they were out to kill the kid. They DID take him into custody and keep him breathing, after all.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Meh. They had reason to believe he was armed with both a gun and explosives.
If he made any sudden or suspicious moves (or even any move other than directed) they were probably justified in opening fire.

I don't like a lot of what the cops did in this situation, but I don't have a problem with this.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo