OHCHUTE

Do we really need all this stuff.

I decided to clean out our garage. Our kids are away at college. Unbelievable as it may seem there must have been 1,000 different types of balls. There were at least 200 wiffle balls, 100's of tennis balls, 16 cans of unopened tennis cans, 3 ball each, 7 tennis rackets, and I don't even play tennis, 6 basketballs and the real good one is missing, 3 or 4 baseball bats, 7 fishing rods and two tackle boxes, 4 soccer balls, two bicycle pumps, 6 bicycles, a pair of crampons and and an ice ax. 12 set of snow skis, 3 roof racks.... 9 lacross sticks, this was after my kids kept telling me theirs broke or it wasn't cool enough they needed a new one for next season etc. There's at least 10 helmets for a variety of sports. And the list keeps on ticking.... just the garage and this is not counting oll the stuff in the rooms and basement!

Jeesh. No wonder kids cost so much. Most of this will end up on craigslist.

Oh you got off easy, lol When my twin left for college she left 2 horses behind. My younger brother leaves for bootcamp this summer and he'll leave a bearded dragon behind. At least when I moved East I took my dog with.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Oh its a lizard,very friendly. About 1 1/2 feet long and when it gets ticked it puffs up its neck which then looks like a beard. At least they don't have the mini pot bellied pig anymore
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Oh but Lilly was sooo cute!!!! She was a mini pot bellied pig, not your average pig. She came house broke, but yeah that didn't go over well.

Mini pot bellied pig? No problem, get me a mini ham, mini bacon strips, mini pork chops and I'm happy.

>:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This is speakers corner

So, Go find a nice PUBLIC school, and donate all your equipment to them.

I'm sure it'll only COST you a few thousand dollars to get it processed:
- safety review and school compatability assessment
- confirmation that the gear is culturally non-biased
- environmentally responsible disposing of any gear that could possibly be used to bully specific demographics - bullying of majority demographics is acceptable though
- toxic content assessment
- pay off of new equipment vendors with under the table deals to supply the school

you might need to ensure that property tax increases are assured to hire a 'donated equipment director of sensitivity and usage' position

By the way, since this stuff is all sports related and not sensitive to artistic or IQ motivated children, you might have to attend a local sensitivity clinic to reset your priority balance. As well as 'sponsor' a grief counselor to visit the school and be available for the children that feel left out.

good luck and thanks for thinking about the children (those children the NEA deems deserving of being thought about)

edit: By the way, is the lacrosse equipment handicap accessible usable? just checking

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

This is speakers corner

So, Go find a nice PUBLIC school, and donate all your equipment to them.

I'm sure it'll only COST you a few thousand dollars to get it processed:
- safety review and school compatability assessment
- confirmation that the gear is culturally non-biased
- environmentally responsible disposing of any gear that could possibly be used to bully specific demographics - bullying of majority demographics is acceptable though
- toxic content assessment
- pay off of new equipment vendors with under the table deals to supply the school

you might need to ensure that property tax increases are assured to hire a 'donated equipment director of sensitivity and usage' position

By the way, since this stuff is all sports related and not sensitive to artistic or IQ motivated children, you might have to attend a local sensitivity clinic to reset your priority balance. As well as 'sponsor' a grief counselor to visit the school and be available for the children that feel left out.

good luck and thanks for thinking about the children (those children the NEA deems deserving of being thought about)

edit: By the way, is the lacrosse equipment handicap accessible usable? just checking

Duck tape makes everything handicapped accessible.

You mean Calvin and Hobbes?

BTW that was the best cartoon to ever grace a sunday cartoon spread. :D

A-fucking-men!!!

The snow sculptures, spaceman spiff adventures, etc. :D:D:D

Oh and Promise5, one of my avatars before the one I have now, was of Calvin doing brain surgery on a snowman with a saw. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban