mr2mk1g

Olympic "blade runner" shoots girlfriend

It is indeed very sad. My father went to SA a few years ago and was staying in a secure compound. He asked the owner if he had ever had any attempted burglaries and the owner said that last week he had shot and killed an intruder. When my father asked what the police did the owner said they just turned up, took a statement, and took the body away. Nothing more.

I wonder what will happen in this case as it seems like a murder charge is a little harsh. Manslaughter maybe but murder?

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

I can understand a woman who looks like that being in the house at 4am. I'm confused on how he thought she was a burglar.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I certainly question it. Take a look at her picture. I'm sure at 4am, she looks like a 6ft 5in, 240lb guy with a baseball bat, but....nah.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

[urlhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/9869489/Oscar-Pistorius-shoots-girlfriend-dead-live.html[/url]

Wow. Nike ad saying "I am the bullet in the chamber" has been removed from his website.

Shot four times in the head and chest. You have to work hard to get me that mad at 4am.

I certainly question it. Take a look at her picture. I'm sure at 4am, she looks like a 6ft 5in, 240lb guy with a baseball bat, but....nah.

This.

If he had a "assault weapon" with an evil tactical flashlight, he may more easily identified Mrs FHM as a hot model, instead of mistaking her for a massive intruder.

Assault weapons save lives.

In this case I think he just blew a gasket and killed her. He should have went with "tap that", instead of double tap.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

On a related thought, what does a woman that hot have to do to make a normal guy want to kill her and act on it? I'm not saying he's normal. It's hypothetical. If she arrived in my house in the night, my first thought would not be to kill. A whole different set of instincts would kick in.

It's possible she was stalking him and arrived in the wee hours with a gun. But there is no evidence of that so far.

Latest is he's been charged w/homicide.

He'd better lawyer-up, or he won't have a leg to stand on.

Andy's insensitive to the handicapped! Andy's insensitive to the handicapped! Where are the mods??? Oh the shame! Oh the inhumanity!

Seriously, dude. If we had a badump bump icon, I would have hit it. lol

Andy, he trumped you HARD! And he didn't violate the ADA. Nice job.

Really? She was THAT hot and had a brain and he splattered her?

ONE of them was batshit crazy.