mr2mk1g

Olympic "blade runner" shoots girlfriend

You think he did this for kicks?

I do know that the last several posts of puns has been a really good run!

:P:D:D

Sure has! Where the hell is Gawain!?! He's missing all the fun! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You people are terrible, but :D

And on that note,
mrowc6 and i were watching the snow fall at a local winery and collaborated on this:

There once was a man with no feet,
Who's girlfriend was something so sweet,
She ran to the loo,
He said, "What should I do?,
I don't want it to end in a dead heat."

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Old Oscar deserves to go live with the numbers for the rest of his life, either he is a shit who murdered his mega babe girlfriend or he is a irredeemably stupid fucktard to a point where he shouldn't be around society.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

They were just showing video of her at some awards or something. Still undecided which of them was batshit crazy, but when you look like she did, you get some leeway. Leaning toward 'him' being the crazy one.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Ja I suspect he was a fruit loop. Very unlikely but if his story is true that makes him a complete f'king idiot. He didn't notice she wasn't in the bed with him, and he unloaded through a door without having any idea who was on the other side and went to investigate what he believed to be an intruder without putting his legs on yet once realising she had been shot then went back and spent the time putting them on. Then calls... No not the ambulance but a family member.
Total idiot or total idiot murderer, yep my money is also on the second. Someone needs to puss klap him.
Best thing he could do at this point is to slot himself as he won't last long in Pollsmoor, pretty white boy like that will end up as John Mongrel's bitch torn from arse to tit. Or will be dead in a week.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Reports are coming in that police found testosterone and needles in Oscar's house. Not sure how that is going to play out in the investigation, but it's likely not good.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Reports are coming in that police found testosterone and needles in Oscar's house. Not sure how that is going to play out in the investigation, but it's likely not good.

The latest report I saw said that what they originally thought was testosterone ended up being legal supplements. Not sure if that was teh latest statement.

Speculation was that a "roid rage" defense could lower his accountability/sentence.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

The latest report I saw said that what they originally thought was testosterone ended up being legal supplements. Not sure if that was teh latest statement.

Speculation was that a "roid rage" defense could lower his accountability/sentence.

Four hours ago: http://news.msn.com/world/sa-police-testosterone-and-needles-found-at-pistorius-home

What am I seeing with this? They were fighting. They had a major row. It escalated. She went into the bathroom and LOCKED the door. She wouldn’t come out. He pumps rounds through the door.

The locked door (if true) is what puts the pieces together for me. She wasn’t in the loo to take a late night dump. She was in there and locked him out to escape the abuse.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

This is south Africa. Don't think for a second this guy will spend one day in jail as attorneys for the defense will be better prepared than the prosecuting attorneys who are gov't people. Besides, drugs caused him to do it so he'll get reduced charges. The fact he's crying a lot also helps.