OHCHUTE

Supreme Court to hear alleged OBAMA forgeries

How do end up with a Connecticut Issued Social Secuity number when he was supposedly born in Hawaii.

The same way I end up with a Florida issued SSN when i was born in Canada.

SSN numbers have nothing to do with where you are born.

The conspiracy theory is bunk and even if it was proven beyond ANY reasonable doubt, you would still not believe it.

One can choose to believe or disbelieve any thing about any topic they want. I'd have to touch, see, smell the bound book from which the scan was made and digitally photoshoped to apply
the tamper proof grid prior to distribution and then labled: Genuine COPY of the orginal birth certificate record.

A copy is not the origina. All people on the face of planet know this.

So if people want to trust their belief on a copy that was certified by another human as authentic, that is their belief.

Criminal investigators don't use copies. They look at originals.

It doesn't make one difference if he was born in HI or on the moon. And the chances of anyone attempting to get him out of office due to any birth requirement or elgilbility has since long past.

How do end up with a Connecticut Issued Social Secuity number when he was supposedly born in Hawaii.

The same way I end up with a Florida issued SSN when i was born in Canada.

I have a California issued SSN and was born in London.:)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

and hiding behind a pseudonym, with no identity is not a position from which you might hurl accusations that prove or disprove constitutional requirements.

While hiding behind a blank name and bio is totally acceptable in many circles (even most circles), if you are going to accuse someone of false identity, you would in fact expect to have that person face you in court some day (also a constitutional requirement) to answer to your ridiculous claims

So until you come up with some other than your gibberish, hidden behind your own lack of personal identity, I expect that you can then expect to get the kind of abuse dished out at you here.

I have no idea why i am wasting my time with people like this. truly a problem I struggle with every day, but for some reason I cannot help but think that the public school system will eventually eradicate itself of such problems.

and then I get pulled back into the reality again......people like this will always be. the one problem with free speech. you are in fact allowed to anonymously talk shit that causes nothing but harm to the community with no recourse.

In his defense
YOU typically have no idea why to respond to anyone who would dare disagree with you

But you do

and you treat all who dare disagree with you as if you think them uneducated, stupid or worse

So. now you know why I have so much fun replying to YOU
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

In his defense
YOU typically have no idea why to respond to anyone who would dare disagree with you

But you do

and you treat all who dare disagree with you as if you think them uneducated, stupid or worse

You must define what you are arguing.

If you believe that a COPY of anything is good to prove authenticity then that is your belief. I don't have a problem with you or anyone else that holds that belief.

I happen to believe that looking at the orginal is a better idea. Thats it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now come on, use some sense about this. If you were conducting an investigation of anything, would you not rather look at an original?
I'm not even talking about Obama now, just looking at documents.

I know a cop wants to see your license. The person at the airport counter wants to see your bound passport. NEVER WILL THEY ACCEPT A CERTIFIED COPY OF YOUR LICENSE OR PASSPORT WITHOUT INQUIRING FURTHER.

They'll say, OK nice copy. Where is the ORIGINAL?

Producing the original might end the conversation about any COPY.

End of conversation.

In his defense

But you do

If you believe that a COPY of anything is good to prove authenticity then that is your belief. I don't have a problem with you or anyone else that holds that belief.

I happen to believe that looking at the orginal is a better idea. Thats it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now come on, use some sense about this. If you were conducting an investigation of anything, would you not rather look at an original?

I know a cop wants to see your license. The person at the airport counter wants to see your bound passport. NEVER WILL THEY ACCEPT A CERTIFIED COPY OF YOUR LICENSE OR PASSPORT WITHOUT INQUIRING FURTHER.

End of conversation.

Or a simple explanation will end the conversation.

Unless the person you are explaining the situation to is a crazy lunatic who is convinced everything you say is a lie.

To use your example. I was traveling in Seattle and the hotel guy copied my ID and never gave it back and I didnt notice. So when I get to the airport to fly home....NO ID.all I had was the copy the hotel made...I explained the situation to this TSA kid at the start of the security line. He scanned my bag for bomb materials, and took me through security personally and got me right through....so....yea you can certainly get on with a copy.

As long as the TSA kid isn't a FOX watcher.

In his defense

But you do

End of conversation.

Unless the person you are explaining the situation to is a crazy lunatic who is convinced everything you say is a lie.

To use your example. I was traveling in Seattle and the hotel guy copied my ID and never gave it back and I didnt notice. So when I get to the airport to fly home....NO ID.all I had was the copy the hotel made...I explained the situation to this TSA kid at the start of the security line. He scanned my bag for bomb materials, and took me through security personally and got me right through....so....yea you can certainly get on with a copy.

I should have know about airport stuff considering what I've seen they let through.... This demonstrates exactly what I'm talking about: some people believe it's OK to accept copies.

Thanks for letting me know that. I'll make a few copies of all my records in case I lose the actual document.

Interestingly enough, I got my passport with a COPY of my birth certificate.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

In his defense

But you do

End of conversation.

I should have know about airport stuff considering what I've seen they let through.... This demonstrates exactly what I'm talking about: some people believe it's OK to accept copies.

Thanks for letting me know that. I'll make a few copies of all my records in case I lose the actual document.

No problem.

Education > Ignorance. Happy to help.

>Are you Trump?

No, why? Are you sick of that crazy birther yet? Most other people seem to be.

That's a PA!
Don't you be messin' wid Da' Donald.
>:(
:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

In his defense

But you do

Which one are you talking to...Kallend or Hayes?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

In his defense

But you do

End of conversation.

No problem.

Education > Ignorance. Happy to help.

Ignorance upon ignorace as people don't ask questions.

OH I've stayed in a lot of hotels in the USA and never has a hotel ask to have my license so that they could make a copy. NEVER. Why did they make a copy? And why did they give you the copy as you already had a license? You got a phony story brewing... Why would there have been a reason for the hotel person to give you a copy and your license back, where they forgot to give you the license?

Doesn't make sense.

Sounds fishy;)

>This demonstrates exactly what I'm talking about: some people believe it's OK to
>accept copies.

Yep. And those people work for airports, state offices, courts etc.

>Thanks for letting me know that. I'll make a few copies of all my records in case I lose
>the actual document.

Always a good idea.

OH I've stayed in a lot of hotels in the USA and never has a hotel ask to have my license so that they could make a copy.

I stay in hotels 46 weeks out of the year. It is not uncommon for hotels to ask for a license or other form of photo ID to copy for their records while you are there.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

But a birth certificate is not driving license or a passport.

Have you ever needed to show someone your original, bound birth certficate? I'll save you the trouble, the answer is no, you haven't. And yet you (presumably) have managed to obtain a genuine SSN, a genuine driving license and a genuine passport. All those things that prove you are who who say you are, off the back of a copy.

Hah, exactly. It might, but really, it wouldn't. Because people like you would simply state that it wasn't real, and carry on the very same conversation we're having now.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Wendy P.

A state CERIFIED copy I assume
Abraham Lincoln

Wendy P.

Point being?

You cant get the originals (In Iowa anyway)

So you have to send for a cerified copy

Point being, the original still exists
Abraham Lincoln

Wendy P.

Point being?

Ok, but in relation to a conversation about Obama's documentation, is there a point?

Wendy P.

Point being?

Ok, but in relation to a conversation about Obama's documentation, is there a point?

Yes

sorry you missed it
Abraham Lincoln

Wendy P.

Point being?

Yes

sorry you missed it

So what is the point?

You make the assumption that an original birth certificate actually exists. If YOUR original birth certificate no longer exists in any form, then that makes you a non-citizen according to your own belief structure. Lots of original pieces of paper do not exist, yet the record of them does, which satisfies almost every legal argument.

The county and govt offices might not have the originals (of anything), but they have microfiche, electronic scanned copies etc, which is this day and age actually suffice and regardless of your screaming does not change the fact that they are valid.

That it why we have a process to reissue a birth certificate which has been done. authenticated and such by Hawaii. Not the President's job to do that, nor his staff. Not within his realm or ability to do that, but the State of Hawaii.

It has been done, which you still then deny can be authentic, which displays a problem within your ability to grasp the subject, not ours.