rwieder

New From Chevrolet In 2014......

I do happily and willingly consume the koolaid from a certain German automaker. But I will acknowledge that GM offers a lot of bang for the buck with the Corvette. I have never driven one at the track, but I have ridden along with them as a passenger and they are a serious track car capable of very fast lap times. But once you get to know how to drive a rear engine car at the limit, it's hard to go back. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Lisa: The Camaro tail lights were improvised on that platform so the engineers could make a determination as to whether the consumers would accept them or not, I think we have the answer! Notice the extra window in the "C" pillar area, it gives an impression that the car has 4 seats but NOT!! The return of a spoiler since 1982 is nice as well. The car is a winner, (I've had them all, except for a C-1 ) Go Figure) I love the new dashboard as well, more carbon fibre and no more two gauge clusters, just one guage and a HUD. It's a "10"
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

A Soap Box in Cyber Space. This is the place to discuss politics, guns, religion and any other topic you feel the need to address from your soap box. Debates may get heated in here but the forum rules apply as everywhere else

That's why. All I was doing was posting pics and links, what's your problem? Not everyone likes junkers. A few of us love our American sportscars, I'm one of them.
-Richard-

A Soap Box in Cyber Space. This is the place to discuss politics, guns, religion and any other topic you feel the need to address from your soap box. Debates may get heated in here but the forum rules apply as everywhere else

That's why. All I was doing was posting pics and links, what's your problem? Not everyone likes junkers. A few of us love our American sportscars, I'm one of them.

I don't have a problem. I was curious. No need to get your hackles up. Seems like the proper place for a discussion of cars is the Bonfire.

I don't have a problem. I was curious. No need to get your hackles up. Seems like the proper place for a discussion of cars is the Bonfire.

Left wingers are more likely to buy Priuses and Volts. Right wingers are more likely to purchase Corvettes and Mustangs.

I haven't cared for the Vette since 1968, but that one is nice. More of a Camaro fan, myself. I had a '77 once upon a time.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I should post a picture of one in the 'guess that rack' thread.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

The Other Shoe Drops

Charging for leather interior when it's been standard equipment since God knows when? I think I'll take my time, they're just going to make 900 of them and ship them to their dealers. GM, get your head out of your tail!

I'm getting ready to drop an LS3 in my '05, which has ~200K on it.

I'm still not sold on the c7.[:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I'm sold on the design, was at the dealer yesterday. That's when I found out what I know now. From my years of "CorVette Experience" I know in 1978 Chevrolet made 6,802 Pace Cars, just enough for the Chevy dealers. They rat holed them and are just now turning loose of them from anywhere from 31K t/ 60K varying on the miles. I saw one on a CorVette site the other day w/ 290 miles @ 65K. NOT.
-Richard-