rwieder

Let The Video Do The Talking......

Real Stats

This video is a quick live stream, it's less than 6 minutes long and is factual, backed up by a statistician.

Although he attributes violent crime rate to major metropolitan areas, he doesn't go deep enough to say its due to the type of people who live there, idiots using illegal handguns. Yet they want to collect white mans AR living in the suburbs when death by AR is only 3% of total deaths.

Yes violent crime is an inner city problem. Surprising the focus is not on collecting illegal handguns in the cities but rather restricting the rights of responsible gun owners.

So tell me -- do you think that only white people should be able to buy guns?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

So tell me -- do you think that only white people should be able to buy guns?

Wendy P.

All people should be able to buy guns if they meet the rules of ATF and state laws.

The majority of violent crime is in major metro by people carrying illegally obtained handguns.

If government wants to reduce violent crime across the board, then they might focus on clubs, neighborhoods of major metro areas, not someone living in suburbia with a gun that's hardly used in violent crime. One DC resident said its hard to go clubbing without a gun as everyone else in the club has a gun. And we all know what happens when people are drinking and everyone has a gun...

Cure black on black crime, and latino on latino crime and you'll continue to reduce violent crime as its been greatly reduced from 20 years ago.

Yet they want to collect white mans AR living in the suburbs when death by AR is only 3% of total deaths.

Sure, those 270 or so people killed by AR every year just aren't worth bothering about. I'm surprised the police even bother to investigate.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Yet they want to collect white mans AR living in the suburbs when death by AR is only 3% of total deaths.

Sure, those 270 or so people killed by AR every year just aren't worth bothering about. I'm surprised the police even bother to investigate.

Do you have a cite for the 270 or so killed by AR's a year? Because I have never found one that breaks it down to specific model numbers of guns. Or is this another number you pulled from your ass?
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

From OHCHUTE's statement...

"...when death by AR is only 3% of total deaths."

3% of the total...if you agree on what number the "total" is.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

From OHCHUTE's statement...

"...when death by AR is only 3% of total deaths."

3% of the total...if you agree on what number the "total" is.

I still think it is a number pulled out of somebodies ass because like I said I have never found a list of deaths by model number of guns. If you know of one please post it. I think it would be very interesting and also debunk alot of myths.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

If you had been paying attention, you would have heard that 3% of firearm deaths were from RIFLES. Although AR15s are rifles, not all rifles are AR15s. Having trouble with your English comprehension, and logic, I see.

Fot some reason I can't see the video which is a pity as I'd like to watch it. Now I'm not for a ban but:

Violent crime has been declining for many years in the US, and compared to the UK, we have a much lower overall rate.

Seriously?

I found this on You Tube, is it the same video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhkSmniM_O4

Thats a really interesting video, I wonder what the difference is in what is classed as violent crime between the USA and the UK? Are there crimes that are not included in the USA that are in the UK? Also has there been changes in what is included in the USA violent crime figures which would account for the 50% reduction in violent crime?

But I like the main thrust of his argument and the bottom line is why take AR15s away from law abiding middle class Americans when the killing is being done by gang bangers with handguns?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Fot some reason I can't see the video which is a pity as I'd like to watch it. Now I'm not for a ban but:

Violent crime has been declining for many years in the US, and compared to the UK, we have a much lower overall rate.

Seriously?

I found this on You Tube, is it the same video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhkSmniM_O4

Thats a really interesting video, I wonder what the difference is in what is classed as violent crime between the USA and the UK? Are there crimes that are not included in the USA that are in the UK? Also has there been changes in what is included in the USA violent crime figures which would account for the 50% reduction in violent crime?

But I like the main thrust of his argument and the bottom line is why take AR15s away from law abiding middle class Americans when the killing is being done by gang bangers with handguns?

Havn't you heard. They want to continue to enslave middle class who pays all the taxes for rich and poor and middle class with guns are more apt to revolt. Rich can revolt by simply changing laws to their favor and poor disenfranchied don't need to revolt because they get everthing handed to them anyway, free food, education, housing and healthcare.

It's the middle class white guy who if fed up that they worry most about as if there were any group that could effect change the most would be that group. Currently they are unorganized. They're too busy getting frunk watching NFL football allwhile other hands are in their pockets.

Go Ravens!

If you had been paying attention, you would have heard that 3% of firearm deaths were from RIFLES. Although AR15s are rifles, not all rifles are AR15s. Having trouble with your English comprehension, and logic, I see.

bump

I'm astonished as to why this is being ignored myself.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Well people, guess this topic is just not worth your time? Some valid points have been brought up. You know the old saying "If you have an opinion and you don't express it, your vote don't count"
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Well people, guess this topic is just not worth your time? Some valid points have been brought up. You know the old saying "If you have an opinion and you don't express it, your vote don't count"

NOt sure who is being addressed but if RIFLES are only 3% of total gun violence out of all rifles then RIFLES might not be the gun of focus. Noted that AR's are only subset of RIFLES so, AR are even less than 3% which really places them on the back burner.

They want to continue allowing illegal hand gun owners the use of illegal handguns, where most of the crime occures while taking away AR's from law abiding citizens. Its a case of priorties. Hope this helps.