Skyrad

'We bear responsibility for every child': B H Obama

Terrible that the 20 children were killed by a lone nutter in New England, shame theres no tears from Obama over the 178 children killed by the CIA drones in Pakistan, they were no less innocent.

He said 'We bear responsibility for every child' at Newtown, he also bears responsibility for 176 dead children in Waziristan.

http://tinyurl.com/cvwndz2

http://tinyurl.com/creyj5l
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Most of my relatives and peers voted against BHO and many of us own firearms and have a concealed weapons permit. All those I have spoken with thus far are saddened. Not one of us believes this tragedy is our fault.

It is and always has been about control. Protection from governmental control is why we have the Second Amendment.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Terrible that the 20 children were killed by a lone nutter in New England, shame theres no tears from Obama over the 178 children killed by the CIA drones in Pakistan, they were no less innocent.

He said 'We bear responsibility for every child' at Newtown, he also bears responsibility for 176 dead children in Waziristan.

http://tinyurl.com/cvwndz2

http://tinyurl.com/creyj5l

BHO also voted to allow a Dr to end the life of a baby after a botched late term abortion
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

That is what frustrates me about this whole thing. It's the two-faceness. Every time I go to check my email it's that picture of Obamer scratching his eye with a title saying "Obama tears up blah blah blah".

And all over facebook I see all the obamer supporters whining about the 20 victims even though they bear some responsibility for the killing of around 170 children.

It's this hypocrisy that frustrates me.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/430923_10200201191811163_85218981_n.jpg

That is what frustrates me about this whole thing. It's the two-faceness. Every time I go to check my email it's that picture of Obamer scratching his eye with a title saying "Obama tears up blah blah blah".

And all over facebook I see all the obamer supporters whining about the 20 victims even though they bear some responsibility for the killing of around 170 children.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/430923_10200201191811163_85218981_n.jpg

How exactly do you think the current CinC should be prosecuting a war that was started by G.W. Bush?

Please give details.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

How exactly do you think the current CinC should be prosecuting a war that was started by G.W. Bush?

Please give details.

Bush isn't President anymore.

Your guy won, deal with it and stop blaming others.

Where does that buck stop, again?

Let's not forget he is also the winner of the nobel peace prize.

Hmm along with the European Union :S
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Please give details.

I'm not blaming anyone, SHREDEX is. Please pay attention.

How exactly do you think the current CinC should be prosecuting the war? DETAILS please.

Please give details.

The war that GW Bush started was in Afghanistan these children were killed in Pakistan, the drone attacks have massively increased under BHO and along with them so have the killing of innocent children, women and old men.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

How exactly do you think the current CinC should be prosecuting the war? DETAILS please.

He shouldn't its time to go. GWB went in to find and kill OBL and now he is dead. Extending the war in to Pakistan is helping no one but the extremists.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

He shouldn't its time to go. GWB went in to find and kill OBL and now he is dead. Extending the war in to Pakistan is helping no one but the extremists.

I await responses from gravitymaster, beowulf and shredex.

started by G.W. Bush?

And continued and expanded by B. H. Obama

He shouldn't be prosecuting the war. Pull back the drones. Pull back our troops. More drone warfare is not the answer.

Please give details.

I haven't criticized his prosecution of the war.

Please give details.

I haven't criticized his prosecution of the war.

I didn't say you had. You continue to look foolish.

I await responses from gravitymaster, beowulf and shredex.

You got my response. Need a shovel to help you keep digging that hole? :D

Maybe by being the "hope and change" that he promised.

I am awestruck by everyone who defends this President by saying he's only doing what Bush did. No, he's not. He's taking what Bush started and bringing it to new levels.

My wife is hotter than your wife.