RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

Kennedy

Overall it was much better than I expected. It raised most of the questions I have in this thread, and stated that there are no answers. It called out the idiocy and inability to support (lies behind) blaming the video and unplanned protests, and the lies told about edits to the talking points. It asked a lot of questions and wondered where teh answers are. It did also condemn some rightsiders for making political hay out of the early followup (political ads and fundraising). On the fair side, they did include a (R) politician condemning those ads and efforts.
(basically, if Erin Burnett read dz.com, she'd be calling tkhayes either ignorant or a liar)
On the short side, it completely left out what the president was doing the entire time. It didn't even raise the point.

Thank you for your feedback also.

Fortunately for tkhayes, his ego will not allow him to consider respected opinions from knowledgeable investigators or reporters. ;) Way to dangerous. :D
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Oh the stupidity of people who can't remember of whom they asked a question.

Or the personal attacks from people who are unable to contribute with civility.

Tell ya what, why don't you answer the questions that have been asked to you about firearms.

For example: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4293787#4293787

You have a LONG history of not answering a question that someone asks you. So finding humor in you demanding an answer is off the chart ironic.

No answers from here either:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2705694#2705694

So you asking others to answer your questions when you don't answer others questions to you.... Off the irony chart.

I believe this is just a verification of what others reported months ago
400 huh[:/]

A lawyer representing one of the whistleblowers with knowledge of the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi last September says 400 surface-to-air missiles were "diverted to Libya" during the attack and fell into "the hands of some very ugly people."

In an interview with Washington, D.C., radio station WMAL on Monday, Beltway lawyer Joe diGenova said he "does not know whether [the missiles] were at the annex, but it is clear the annex was somehow involved in the distribution of those missiles," Breitbart.com reported.

Saying his information "comes from a former intelligence official who stayed in constant contact with people in the special ops and intelligence community," diGenova said the U.S. intelligence community is terrified the missiles might be used to shoot down airliners — and that fear, in part, fueled the closing of embassies in the Middle East last week.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/surface-air-missing-missiles/2013/08/12/id/520026
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I believe this is just a verification of what others reported months ago
400 huh[:/]

A lawyer representing one of the whistleblowers with knowledge of the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi last September says 400 surface-to-air missiles were "diverted to Libya" during the attack and fell into "the hands of some very ugly people."

In an interview with Washington, D.C., radio station WMAL on Monday, Beltway lawyer Joe diGenova said he "does not know whether [the missiles] were at the annex, but it is clear the annex was somehow involved in the distribution of those missiles," Breitbart.com reported.

Saying his information "comes from a former intelligence official who stayed in constant contact with people in the special ops and intelligence community," diGenova said the U.S. intelligence community is terrified the missiles might be used to shoot down airliners — and that fear, in part, fueled the closing of embassies in the Middle East last week.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/surface-air-missing-missiles/2013/08/12/id/520026

According to Glenn Beck September, 2012 the number of unaccounted missiles is much higher.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Gravitymaster

This administration seems to have difficulty retaining weapons and preventing them from getting into the hands of the wrong people.

+1

Gravitymaster

This administration seems to have difficulty retaining weapons and preventing them from getting into the hands of the wrong people.

One could speculate that if the Obama Admin wanted to let Libya have some missiles that they didn't want an "Iran Contra" scenario in the aftermath, they could have engineered the attack as it happened. It is also convenient, as they had the video that they were trying to tout as the reason for the attack.

They simply underestimated the American public. We just didn't fall for their bullshit lies.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I've heard they have a drone flying overhead during the attack with a live video feed. If this is true, I wonder what's happened to the video?

Also interesting that some excoriated Reagan for Iran Contra and supplying weapons to the Afghan Rebels fighting the Soviets, yet remain eerily silent on this. Preferring to justify it as the tragic unavoidable death of Chris Stevens and others, yet blinding themselves to the larger issue of why we might have been supplying arms to the Muslim Brotherhood and other subversives in that part of the Earth.

Gravitymaster

I've heard they have a drone flying overhead during the attack with a live video feed. If this is true, I wonder what's happened to the video?

Also interesting that some excoriated Reagan for Iran Contra and supplying weapons to the Afghan Rebels fighting the Soviets, yet remain eerily silent on this. Preferring to justify it as the tragic unavoidable death of Chris Stevens and others, yet blinding themselves to the larger issue of why we might have been supplying arms to the Muslim Brotherhood and other subversives in that part of the Earth.

. . . And the defense that "if we don't someone else will." Doesn't pass muster.

There is the right thing and the wrong thing to do.

Giving weapons to the MB is the wrong thing.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

One could speculate that if the Obama Admin wanted to let Libya have some missiles that they didn't want an "Iran Contra" scenario in the aftermath, they could have engineered the attack as it happened.

What precisely do you mean by that, and is it simply idle speculation or something you think is likely?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

One could speculate that if the Obama Admin wanted to let Libya have some missiles that they didn't want an "Iran Contra" scenario in the aftermath, they could have engineered the attack as it happened.

What precisely do you mean by that, and is it simply idle speculation or something you think is likely?

Something I wouldn't dismiss as not possible.

jakee

don't bother them in their circle jerk. They KNOW what happened.

kelpdiver

don't bother them in their circle jerk. They KNOW what happened.

Taking "Fast and Furious" in mind, it doesn't seem wholly unlikely.

turtlespeed

preceded by "Something I wouldn't dismiss as not possible."

Nice double negative, so basically we're saying that anything is possible, so let's just get off thinking about the possibilities.

Back in the real world, we like to deal in actual facts. Iran-Contra was not something that couldn't be dismissed as not possible. It actually happened. (whereas the notions of Reagan making a deal with Iran to keep the hostages till the election for arms is conjecture)

If it ever got to Congressional hearings, I'm sure the Obama Administration can put up a few Ollie Norths of their own.

kelpdiver

preceded by "Something I wouldn't dismiss as not possible."

Nice double negative, so basically we're saying that anything is possible, so let's just get off thinking about the possibilities.

Back in the real world, we like to deal in actual facts. Iran-Contra was not something that couldn't be dismissed as not possible. It actually happened. (whereas the notions of Reagan making a deal with Iran to keep the hostages till the election for arms is conjecture)

If it ever got to Congressional hearings, I'm sure the Obama Administration can put up a few Ollie Norths of their own.

I bet they could.
One is Hillary.

They KNOW what happened.

Whereas some people are comfortable not knowing, and allowing certain administrations to sweep anything and everything under the rug.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

RonD1120

Benghazi and the rodeo clown.

It is pretty sad when you actually look at the liberal's real priorities.[:/]

DanG

And the right wing high five trifecta is complete!

Nah
It is you and your left wing buddies doing the high fives for getting away with it

See, you already forgive them huh:S
Abraham Lincoln

DanG

Whatever.

Every time certain posters post something about Obama, two or three others predictably post cheesy one-liners in support. It's just groupthink, and it's annoying.

CoolB|

It's working
Abraham Lincoln

DanG

Whatever.

Every time certain posters post something about Obama, two or three others predictably post cheesy one-liners in support. It's just groupthink, and it's annoying.

Just remember, it is difficult to organize a parade if everyone marches to the beat of a different drum. I love a parade.