kallend

Whatever the audience wants to hear

That could be said about pretty much all politicians, including Obama. Pointing it out in one you dislike just shows your bias.

Please give an example of where Obama contradicts himself so obviously.

Defense of marriage and the gay issue

Sorry

I gave two glaring examples

So which of the Romney campaign's 2 statements yesterday is the accurate one, that he WOULD or WOULDN'T support legislation on abortion?

I am more focused on the Obama admins ...

Interpretation - neither rushmc nor anyone else knows what Romney actually stands for.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The accurate one is the one in which he says "I will be the next President of the U.S." Get used to saying "President Romney".

Interpretation - neither Gravitymaster nor anyone else knows what Romney actually stands for.

The accurate one is the one in which he says "I will be the next President of the U.S." Get used to saying "President Romney".

Interpretation - neither Gravitymaster nor anyone else knows what Romney actually stands for.

Actully that is not true. I know he does NOT stand for many of the things we think Obama stands for

Redistribution anyone?

and further

Just as I know you want to ban guns, I know you will ignore the biggests lies and failure we have seen of any President in our life times

Libya anyone?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Actully that is not true. I know he does NOT stand for many of the things we think Obama stands for

Redistribution anyone?

and further

Just as I know you want to ban guns, I know you will ignore the biggests lies and failure we have seen of any President in our life times

Libya anyone?

Thank you for once again illustrating the Dunning-Kruger effect in action.

Redistribution anyone?

and further

Libya anyone?

Thank you for once again illustrating the Dunning-Kruger effect in action.

As I stated
You will ignore that, which does not fit your world view and in doing so you feel the need to throw out a lame PA:D:D

Bravo Professor, bravo:D
Abraham Lincoln

Please tell us, O Wise One, whether Romney supports legislation on abortion or not, based on his campaign's statements yesterday.

Such a narrow focus
but to answer, I dont know. I have not taken the time to look into it
The context may explain but why bother?

Fact is you are ignoring Libya and the lies and failures of the Obama admin

But I understand the narrow focus
It is all you got
Abraham Lincoln

You guys fucking kill me….the back and forth the “Obama lied” “No, Romney lied” “Prove it”……. For Christ sake THEY BOTH LIE all the time.

They are full of shit and the saddest thing is that WE THE PEOPLE will watch to bozos on T.V. lie to us and buy into the idea that only the other one is lying.

WAKE up folks, how can ANYONE jump up and down and support these idiots? I’ll tell you how:
YOU HAVE TO BE A BIGGER FOOL THAN THEY ARE.

Rant over, if the post is to the level that I deserve to be ban, fuck it ban away.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Please tell us, O Wise One, whether Romney supports legislation on abortion or not, based on his campaign's statements yesterday.

Such a narrow focus
but to answer, I dont know.

Neither, apparently, does anyone else, including Romney.

His positions used to change by the week, now they change by the hour.

Seems that "Severely conservative" Mitt (Feb. 2012) has vanished, and "Oh so moderate Mitt" has taken his place.

You guys fucking kill me….the back and forth the “Obama lied” “No, Romney lied” “Prove it”……. For Christ sake THEY BOTH LIE all the time.

Thank you. Even our First Gay President ran against federal recognition of gay marriage in 2008. Well, gosh darn it, he's such a good guy he had a change of heart! :$ Or, "THose Log Cabin Republicans have done more to advance the cause of homosexual rights and got a court to throw out DADT. We better legislate this decision!" Equally likely.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I think the abortion issue is sufficiently complex and emotional that trying to get any politician to come down definitively on the subject is ridiculous. And only zealots want legislation on the matter from the feds. The problem is that they all want different legislation. Either you want to kill babies or you want to enslave women.

Personally, I'm ok with a politician who does not take a stand on this issue. It's not something politicians need to be involved in. No matter which way you go, lives are going to be damaged or destroyed. It doesn't bother me when Obama doesn't take a stand on an issue. It's when people are all fired sure of themselves and have the power to make other people bend to their will that I get nervous.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Personally, I'm ok with a politician who does not take a stand on this issue. It's not something politicians need to be involved in.

What if they take multiple stands on the issue?

Regardless, it's hard for interested voters (on either end of the spectrum) to pick a candidate who won't articulate a stance here, since the current balance of the SC is a tenuous 5-4 split on many issues.

Governor Romney would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life.”; Romney spokeswoman, Andrea Saul, Tuesday Oct. 9, National Review Online.

There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,”; Mitt Romney, Tuesday Oct 9, Des Moines Register.

John you do realize that these 2 are not contradictory. supporting a possibly proposed legislation to protect life and not familiar with any currant legislation reguarding abortion that he agrees with is ok to say and does not contadict himself.

Governor Romney would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life.”; Romney spokeswoman, Andrea Saul, Tuesday Oct. 9, National Review Online.

There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,”; Mitt Romney, Tuesday Oct 9, Des Moines Register.

So which of the Romney campaign's 2 statements yesterday is the accurate one, that he WOULD or WOULDN'T support legislation on abortion?

Typical Kallend misread.
Those two statements are not saying the same thing at all. You are wrong...again.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

:D:D:D
We can always vote for Roseanne Barr. She is on the ballot....seriously!
:D:D:D

Typical Kallend misread.
Those two statements are not saying the same thing at all. You are wrong...again.

You need to take a lesson in interpreting politicians' weasel words.

You need to take a lesson in interpreting politicians' weasel words.[/reply

The Kallend Mind Reading School....again??

You are right in the thread title, though....