rushmc

Obama: I actually believe in redistribution (at a certin level)

Why you atacking litle Sambo. He just tring to help his peopple.With your mpney

FWIW, "Little Black Sambo" was Burmese, not African.

If you see a tiger in Africa, it is in a zoo; tigers are indigenous to Asia.

BSBD,
'
Winsor

It's hard to believe I use to eat at a chain called Sambo's

BSBD,
'
Winsor

"Little black Sambo" was a favorite book as a child. To this day I can't look at a stack of pancakes without reminiscing.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

BSBD,
'
Winsor

Me too, in the Chicago area as a little kid.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

[email]:P:S:S>:(

This is refreshing; at least compared to those who claim not to be racist but then spew vitriolic BS all day long.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Big deal. Everybody who believes in military spending, social security, Medicaid, Medicare, public roads, and public schools believes in redistribution at a certain level.

Right!

Especially Republicans.

With Bush 43's tax cuts America's income tax system became the most progressive (defined as the top earning decile's share of tax to share of income) out of the OECD 24 including includes Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, The Slovak Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, and The United Kingdom.

Republican representative (and 59th Speaker of the House) Dennis Hastert sponsored the legislation creating Medicare Part D, the Republican controlled 108th congress passed it, and Bush 43 signed it. That's a trillion dollars of wealth redistribution each decade. One million million dollars. $1,000,000,000,000.

Even Saint Reagan contributed to the problem with the Reagan Tax Reform Act of 1986 which expanded the Earned Income Tax Credit knocking 6,000,000 low earners off the tax rolls and taxed capital gains at the same rate as ordinary income (for the first and only time in Our Nation's History).

In contrast Democrats' hearts are often in the right place. While wealthy Democrats like Obama talk about socking it to "the rich" like themselves their actions tell a different story. Clinton signed the 1996 welfare reform bill which in his own words "did in fact end welfare as we knew it", put a five year limit on benefits, and required recipients to work. He signed the capital gains cut from 28 to 20%.

As a conservative you might want to vote Democratic in the next election since Obama is The Second Coming of The Gipper, in kinder more conservative form for the trying times we live in. Little details show how he's improved this time around - in his first life Reagan granted amnesty to all 3 million illegals who got here before 1982; while this time as Obama only the 800 thousand kids who came at less than 16 years old who are under 30 get amnesty.

A tape of what Obama thinks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge3aGJfDSg4

Why are the righties crowing about how LONG AGO Romney's 47% video was recorded? May, 2012 is SO LONG AGO!!!!

Then the next thing they fool the pinheads with is this selectively edited, out of context video from 1998. Thirteen Mays ago!!!

Are right wing conservatives ridiculously stupid and amazingly easily fooled by bullshit from their leaders?

It looks like the answer is... yes, they are.

Why are the righties crowing about how LONG AGO Romney's 47% video was recorded? May, 2012 is SO LONG AGO!!!!

Then the next thing they fool the pinheads with is this selectively edited, out of context video from 1998. Thirteen Mays ago!!!

Are right wing conservatives ridiculously stupid and amazingly easily fooled by bullshit from their leaders?

I have yet to see anyone here talk about when this was recorded

I have seen most here go, ah, ok, it is true. What is the issue?

I made no comment or implied anything about this video.

I posted it for info only

Unbundle your undies and re-read the thread
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Gerald Ford believed in redistribution too. So did Ronald Reagan. And G.W. Bush.

Each of them signed legislation that provided for significant redistribution from rich to poor.

Romney Hood believes in it too, but from poor to rich.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I have yet to see anyone here talk about when this was recorded

I have seen most here go, ah, ok, it is true. What is the issue?

I made no comment or implied anything about this video.

I posted it for info only

Unbundle your undies and re-read the thread

You would NEVER find any accurate information on when your lame ass video was created, at least from the information sources you use.

Hate to break it to you, Marc, but you never look for factual information, and won't find it at the places you go for info. The lies perpetrated on the gullible are carefully crafted so that the intellectually challenged find it easy to believe the bullshit presented.

You could start watching the Daily show and the Colbert report. That would allow you to have some grounding in facts, to a much greater degree than you currently have.

You could start watching the Daily show and the Colbert report. That would allow you to have some grounding in facts, to a much greater degree than you currently have.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln