kallend

More foot in mouth for Gov. Etch a Sketch

How stupid can a presidential candidate be not to realize he is most likely being recorded? Anyone that stupid does not deserve the job.

As stupid as when BHO was caught telling Vladimir Putin he will have more flexibility when he is reelected.

That alone is reason enough to make him disqualified.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Right on target. Romney needs the swing voters. The 47% piglets will continue to suckle the government sow, no matter what.

He is discussing how to win the election not how to subsidize genocide.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>Nope, it shows he's smart enough to focus on those likely to vote for him.

Rich white religious heterosexual males? That demographic may not be enough to carry the election. (And about the only one he hasn't alienated so far.)

My connection with Romney supporters are middle class conservatives and heterosexual. I don't ask my gay friends how they are going to vote.

The 47% piglets will continue to suckle the government sow, no matter what.

Have you renounced that social security and medicare yet, Ron?

Don

Do you dispute these numbers?

Entitlements:

According to the Census Bureau, 49% of Americans in the second quarter of 2011 lived in a household where at least one member received a government benefit. (The total population at the time was 305 million).

That’s up from 30% in the 1980s and 44.4% in the third quarter of 2008, a recent growth in part attributable to the bad economy of President Obama’s first term.

The Census Bureau broke the data down like this:

26.4% of U.S. households had someone enrolled in Medicaid (the health-care program for low-income Americans)
16.2% of households had at least one member receiving Social Security.
15.8% lived in a household receiving food stamps
14.9% had a member with Medicare benefits
4.5% of households received assistance with their rent
1.7% had a member receiving unemployment benefits.
The large majority of Medicare and Social Security recipients have paid payroll taxes in many cases for decades to qualify for those benefits

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Speaking for myself, I'd be more than happy to receive a check for what they've already withheld (and not even demand interest because I'm a nice guy) and never have to pay into those programs again. Does that count as renunciation?
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

It's difficult to dispute when you don't provide a link for us to the source of where the numbers came from.

Obviously you've copied and pasted that information from some place. Can you provide a link so we can check -its- sources?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

It's difficult to dispute when you don't provide a link for us to the source of where the numbers came from.

Obviously you've copied and pasted that information from some place. Can you provide a link so we can check -its- sources?

I will tell you where is from

Todays WSJ

I will post links as soon as billvon starts too do the same
Abraham Lincoln

>According to the Census Bureau, 49% of Americans in the second quarter of 2011
>lived in a household where at least one member received a government benefit.

Sounds about right. Many middleclass families take care of elderly family members who get Medicaid or Social Security. I guess those families are leeches too.

>According to the Census Bureau, 49% of Americans in the second quarter of 2011
>lived in a household where at least one member received a government benefit.

Sounds about right. Many middleclass families take care of elderly family members who get Medicaid or Social Security. I guess those families are leeches too.

Leeches? You spinning with kallend now?
Abraham Lincoln

>If people feel alienated because someone tells them to stand on their own 2 feet and
>to stop relying on government subsidies, then too bad for them.

"If gays feel like they should have the same rights as anyone else, too bad for them."

"If women feel like they should have the right to decide what happens with their own bodies, then too bad for them."

At some point it just becomes "too bad for Romney." Looks like he's reached that point.

I guess we have with Gallup polls showing Obama only ahead by 1 among registered voters and Rasmussan showing Romney ahead by 2 among likely voters. There are also states that are up for grabs that Obama never thought he would have to spend any real money on... clearly it's too bad for Romney. :S Oh and nice quotes btw..... what a joke. Youare better than that Bill.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

>I guess we have with Gallup polls showing Obama only ahead by 1 among
>registered voters and Rasmussan showing Romney ahead by 2 among likely voters.

In the past four elections Rasmussen has shown a 3-4 point GOP bias. So a lead of 2 points for Romney by Rasmussen is good news for Obama.

Per RealClearPolitics the current electoral map is 237 Obama, 191 Romney.

In the past four elections Rasmussen has shown a 3-4 point GOP bias. So a lead of 2 points for Romney by Rasmussen is good news for Obama.

You walked right in to that Bill.... I knew you would say that and you are dead wrong!

http://www.fordham.edu/images/academics/graduate_schools/gsas/elections_and_campaign_/poll%20accuracy%20in%20the%202008%20presidential%20election.pdf

Rasmussan uses likely voters and is not weighting the turnout as if it was 2008 which is probably very accurate.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

You walked right in to that Bill.... I knew you would say that and you are dead wrong!

http://www.fordham.edu/images/academics/graduate_schools/gsas/elections_and_campaign_/poll%20accuracy%20in%20the%202008%20presidential%20election.pdf

Rasmussan uses likely voters and is not weighting the turnout as if it was 2008 which is probably very accurate.

more

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100107130842AAHZwRK

Rasmussen's battleground state polling this year was extremely solid and a close second to Mason-Dixon. He was dead on in PA and just missed in IA. Average error was a very good 2.3 points, with NJ and AZ the only states where he wasn't within three points of the final spread. No partisan trends either way.

from real clear politics... notice the last line!

Right on target. Romney needs the swing voters. The 47% piglets will continue to suckle the government sow, no matter what.

He is discussing how to win the election not how to subsidize genocide.

The 47% piglets you refer to are - look in the mirror, genius. Romney is talking about YOU!!

You are suckling the government teat. Social Security and Medicare, by your own admission. So much for your right wing beliefs... you are happy to take the bennies when they come to you. You don't want the same bennies to go to other folks, especially the black and brown ones.

How much was your income tax bill for 2011?

Ignorance can be corrected. Stupidity cannot.

You are suckling the government teat. Social Security and Medicare,

That would be funny if i knew you weren't dead serious. I guess you don't notice the deductions on your paychecks that we've been paying our entire lives.

Ignorance can be corrected. Stupidity cannot.

Sorry there's no cure for your affliction.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

That would be funny if i knew you weren't dead serious. I guess you don't notice the deductions on your paychecks that we've been paying our entire lives.

Which has absolutely NO influence whatever on the 47% number that Romney despises. They're all lumped in there together. Disabled vets, retirees living on meager SS checks... he despises them all.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Which has absolutely NO influence whatever on the 47% number that Romney despises. They're all lumped in there together. Disabled vets, retirees living on meager SS checks... he despises them all.

AND THE SPIN CONTINUES:D

You are starting to look desperatly silly
Abraham Lincoln

>Rasmussan uses likely voters and is not weighting the turnout as if it
>was 2008 which is probably very accurate.

And has been consistently wrong in the past, overstating the GOP vote by 3-4 points.

==============
November 4, 2010, 10:41 pm173 Comments
Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly
By NATE SILVER

Every election cycle has its winners and losers: not just the among the candidates, but also the pollsters.

On Tuesday, polls conducted by the firm Rasmussen Reports — which released more than 100 surveys in the final three weeks of the campaign, including some commissioned under a subsidiary on behalf of Fox News — badly missed the margin in many states, and also exhibited a considerable bias toward Republican candidates.

Other polling firms, like SurveyUSA and Quinnipiac University, produced more reliable results in Senate and gubernatorial races. A firm that conducts surveys by Internet, YouGov, also performed relatively well.

===============

Here are the latest poll results. Notice anything about Rasmussen?

Rasmussen 9/15 - 9/17 Romney +2
Ipsos/Reuters 9/12 - 9/17 Obama +5
Gallup 9/11 - 9/17 Obama +1
Monmouth 9/13 - 9/16 Obama +3
SEIU/PPP 9/13 - 9/16 Obama +4
Rasmussen 9/12 - 9/14 Romney +2
UPI/CVOTER 9/8 - 9/14 Obama +4
JZ Analytics 9/11 - 9/12 Obama +6
CBS/Times 9/8 - 9/12 Obama +3
Democracy Corps 9/8 - 9/12 Obama +5

>Rasmussan uses likely voters and is not weighting the turnout as if it
>was 2008 which is probably very accurate.

And has been consistently wrong in the past, overstating the GOP vote by 3-4 points.

==============
November 4, 2010, 10:41 pm173 Comments
Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly
By NATE SILVER

Every election cycle has its winners and losers: not just the among the candidates, but also the pollsters.

On Tuesday, polls conducted by the firm Rasmussen Reports — which released more than 100 surveys in the final three weeks of the campaign, including some commissioned under a subsidiary on behalf of Fox News — badly missed the margin in many states, and also exhibited a considerable bias toward Republican candidates.

Other polling firms, like SurveyUSA and Quinnipiac University, produced more reliable results in Senate and gubernatorial races. A firm that conducts surveys by Internet, YouGov, also performed relatively well.

===============

Here are the latest poll results. Notice anything about Rasmussen?

Rasmussen 9/15 - 9/17 Romney +2
Ipsos/Reuters 9/12 - 9/17 Obama +5
Gallup 9/11 - 9/17 Obama +1
Monmouth 9/13 - 9/16 Obama +3
SEIU/PPP 9/13 - 9/16 Obama +4
Rasmussen 9/12 - 9/14 Romney +2
UPI/CVOTER 9/8 - 9/14 Obama +4
JZ Analytics 9/11 - 9/12 Obama +6
CBS/Times 9/8 - 9/12 Obama +3
Democracy Corps 9/8 - 9/12 Obama +5

You post what Nate Silver says

How about this?

The Pew Research Center and Rasmussen Reports were the most accurate in predicting the results of the 2008 election, according to a new analysis by Fordham University political scientist Costas Panagopoulos.

On average, the polls slightly overestimated Obama’s strength. The final polls showed the Democratic ahead by an average of 7.52 percentage points — 1.37 percentage points above his current 6.15-point popular vote lead. Seventeen of the 23 surveys overstated Obama’s final victory level, while four underestimated it. Only two — Rasmussen and Pew — were spot on.

Abraham Lincoln

The 47% piglets will continue to suckle the government sow, no matter what.

Don

No, I paid for those through payroll deductions.