shah269

I'll have a Romney

A Romney sandwich
start off with white bread....what was there ever a question.
Remove crust.....don't want any of that brown on there.
Slather both slices in mayo.
Slap on a good amount of turkey and chicken breast
top it off with some white American cheese and enjoy with a glass of milk with a side of coleslaw.
On a white plate
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

OMFG that was gooood!
But yeah that's what i'm going to call it an all white all may all fluff and no substance sandwich!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

You mean the total lack of color in his party!

The last time you had so many self righteous people lacking a tan getting together and wanting to resemble a time and a place that never existed......I hear Poland had a bad day!

Remember from diversity you obtain strength, purity.....well it gives you flaws

An Obama sandwich
Start off with wheat bread...
Toast...gotta blacken' that shit up.
slather both slices with some Mama's Cornbread dressing
Slap on a good amount of catfish
Top it off with some government cheese and enjoy with a glass of powered milk and a side mac and cheese 'N collard greens.
No plate.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

An Obama sandwich
Top it off with some government cheese and enjoy with a glass of powered milk and a side mac and cheese 'N collard greens.
No plate.

You forgot: you'll also need a heapin' helpin' of President of the Harvard Law Review. ;)

An Obama sandwich
No plate.

You forgot: you'll also need a heapin' helpin' of President of the Harvard Law Review. ;)

"you can take Dashiki out the hood, but you can't take the hood nigga out Dashiki."

An Obama sandwich
No plate.

"you can take Dashiki out the hood, but you can't take the hood nigga out Dashiki."

Even veiled racism still IS.

Wrong...Satire is a performance. Suck it up cup cake. I'm a writer....

"diplomatic immunity.":P

Diplomatic immunity is a dodge

No it's not...it's a quote from Lethal Weapon...

That isn't satire. It's racism, pure and simple. I know the difference.

So you don't think that, "Don't be a Menace to South Central while Drinking your Juice in the Hood" is Satire?

Eastwood?
Ah I hear he is doing a new movie.
Old Man and The Seat

;)

But really the gop needs to darken up a little! I mean I have yet to see any one post a photo of any people of color who were not working the convention at the convention.

And i'm sorry the "condy" line is a crock of shit.
Come on gopes...prove the Shah wrong! Post a photo of 3 or more pople of color at the covention.

Why do you think the gop is so white? Because of who attended the convention? I don't know where you're from, but around here there is a huge diversity of people who are republicans.

Is it racist to claim that a majority of the welfare food stamp folk are black? Or is it fact? I don't know which is why I ask. From my experience it is fact, and explains why all those people are democrats since they promote sitting on your ass and getting fat and getting paid for it. But am I racist now?

Im also not in the south so I don't know how bad this is everywhere else, but around here "black power" is MUCH more prevalent than "white power." Almost every black person I know voted for Obama because he's black. Most couldn't tell you a damn thing about his policies. Is that racist? Or am I still racist?
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

Is it racist to claim that a majority of the welfare food stamp folk are black? Or is it fact?

I don't know if it is racist or not, but it's not true:

For 2010, Census data show the following for households that reported getting food stamp assistance during the year:

•49% were white (non-Hispanic); 26% were black or African American; and 20% were Hispanic (of any race).

From: http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/story/2012-01-18/fact-check-gingrich-obama-food-stamps/52645882/1

- Dan G

Good to know on food stamps on a national level. What about welfare? What parts of the country are worse than others? I know how it is in the midwest only. I guarantee the 49% to 26% food stamp ratio is nowhere near accurate around here.
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

I don't know a few of those looked photo shopped to me and one of them looked as if the lady just cam in to use the bathroom?
You sure they are republicans? I mean like 100% sure?

Is it racist to claim that a majority of the welfare food stamp folk are black? Or is it fact?

It isn't a fact. Thus there's room for a racist argument when provably false matters are being put on the backs of one race.

I, myself, am rather amused by this. Back before I was born, there was a dude talking about content of character instead of race. Now it's on its to the point where Bill Cosby (a guy who actually DID break some racial barriers) is accused of being a racist because he says that we can't blame whitey.

I'm disgusted by the race baiting. Disregarding Condy Rice? Seriously?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I don't know if it is racist or not, but it's not true:

For 2010, Census data show the following for households that reported getting food stamp assistance during the year:

•49% were white (non-Hispanic); 26% were black or African American; and 20% were Hispanic (of any race).

From: http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/story/2012-01-18/fact-check-gingrich-obama-food-stamps/52645882/1

So, consider that white/caucasian compose 72.4% of the populace of the US, Black/African Americans are 12.6% of the population, and Hispanic/Latino are 16.3%...the percentages in your post no longer seem quite as telling as you presented. I think it is a pretty fair assessment that there are more minorities on food stamps per capita than caucasian/white individuals, but then again, I'm not a statistician.
Dudeist Skydiver #0511

You disagree with the fact that, by population, black people have a much larger slice of the welfare pie? I'm not trying to play a race card but the facts don't lie here. Please support your statement that this isn't true. Shah wants to know why it seems like black people aren't republicans and I'm giving him one possible answer. Out of many. And I guarantee another one of them is because Obama is black. Is that a stupid reason to vote for the guy? Absolutely. But tell that to the people doing it.
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52