wayneflorida

Forkless Friday at Obama event

Using this site as an example of society in general, it's hard to believe you could think that way after reading DZdotcom during the Bush Presidency.

And I find it hard to believe you believe what you do considering the post that have been made here during the 44th Administration.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Using this site as an example of society in general, it's hard to believe you could think that way after reading DZdotcom during the Bush Presidency.

And I find it hard to believe you believe what you do considering the post that have been made here during the 44th Administration.

Certainly nothing nearly as full of vitriol and hate as the 8 years of Bush. Remember the photos of Bush being sexually assaulted by OBL and the posters who thought that was funny?

I'm sure a tech-savvy nerd like you could find them if you tried. If I found them for you, it wouldn't be a learning experience.

The point is the level of discourse with Obama pales in comparison to the personal attacks launched against Bush.
They even made a movie about him being assassinated.

I'm sure a tech-savvy nerd like you could find them if you tried. If I found them for you, it wouldn't be a learning experience.

Well, I did google it before I posted, and no dice. So I'll draw my own conclusion about their existence.

Well, I did google it before I posted, and no dice. So I'll draw my own conclusion about their existence.

Do I have to do everything for you?

Clean up and zip up when you are done, please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er8kO-d0nyM

The point is the level of discourse with Obama pales in comparison to the personal attacks launched against Bush.

You've got to be shitting me.

Not one bit. I haven't seem the disgusting, vile hatred displayed for Obama as it was for Bush. I haven't seem movies about Obama being assassinated. I haven't seen movies where they used Obamas head on a stake. I haven't seen the personal attacks on his children. I think Clinton was attacked much more than Obama has been. The mainstream press has been solidly behind Obama, unlike they were for Bush. Where are the daily updates about the number of US troops dying in Afghanistan? Where is the relentless, daily attacks from the mainstream media?

I haven't seem the disgusting, vile hatred displayed for Obama as it was for Bush.

Perhaps that because you seem to believe all the vile, disgusting lies. If he really is a communist Kenyan, then I guess calling him a communist Kenyan is not so bad.

I haven't seem movies about Obama being assassinated. I haven't seen movies where they used Obamas head on a stake.

What are you talking about?

The mainstream press has been solidly behind Obama, unlike they were for Bush. Where are the daily updates about the number of US troops dying in Afghanistan? Where is the relentless, daily attacks from the mainstream media?

There were no relentles, daily attacks from the mainstream media directed at Bush. You're completely misremembering.

- Dan G

It appears that it's OK to deny supporters the use of a plastic forks during a fund raiser but OK to provide violent drug dealers AK's. Go figure!! :S

sure - plastic forks doesn't artificially push a political agenda

at least until the green lobby finds out

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants