futuredivot

More from the Campaigner in Chief

Obama references added to presidential bios
I can't decide if this is pure ego, pure desperation, or just BS.
The article
http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/obama-vandalizes-wh-presidential-biographies/543386

The site
http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/ronaldreagan
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

It is annoying to have the following in Reagan's Biography:

President Reagan designated Martin Luther King Jr. Day a national holiday; today the Obama Administration honors this tradition, with the First and Second Families participating in service projects on this day.

Is it really pertinent to Reagan's biography what Obama and his family does on a Vacation day?
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

It is annoying to have the following in Reagan's Biography:

President Reagan designated Martin Luther King Jr. Day a national holiday; today the Obama Administration honors this tradition, with the First and Second Families participating in service projects on this day.

Is it really pertinent to Reagan's biography what Obama and his family does on a Vacation day?

Yes. Without Reagan, neither Bush I nor Bush II would have become President. Without a generation's worth of cold-blooded and mean-spirited policy initiatives and SCOTUS justices spearheaded by Reagan, as well as mass revulsion at Bush II, Obama probably would not be President today. Therefore, it's relevant.

I really wasn't trying to slam Obama. I question the decision made by someone on his staff that it was a good idea to litter Reagan's biography with fun facts about Obama. Who do they think would appreciate it? Who is going to read Reagan's biography and say, "Wow - I am glad to find out Obama celebrates MLK day. Who woulda thunk?"
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

Yeah. The drones on various White House staffs, whose job it is to sit around and think this kind of shit up, float a lot of "neat ideas" among themselves, and the dumber ideas usually get squelched before anyone acts on them. This one obviously got past the filter. Someone deserves a "DiNozzo head slap".

The article
http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/obama-vandalizes-wh-presidential-biographies/543386

The site

OK, but what does that have to do with Mitt Romney, whose spending this election season clearly marks him as Campaigner in Chief.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Only seven posts in and already scrambling to ignore an uncomfortable subject. I've missed you. man

Why does Romney's spending make you uncomfortable?

Yep, some one let the good idea fairy out of the lantern again.

Why not just update the POTUS' current BIO? Sprinkling tidbits through out the other POTUS' Bio's is strange, a bad spin idea. What's next?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Yep, some one let the good idea fairy out of the lantern again.

Why not just update the POTUS' current BIO? Sprinkling tidbits through out the other POTUS' Bio's is strange, a bad spin idea. What's next?

Matt

It was probably under the radar for some time, until somebody finally noticed it. Now that it's gone internet viral, I'll lay odds it'll be fixed in fairly short order.

The article

The site

Nice to see Obama riding Reagan's coattails .... Again ...
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Only seven posts in and already scrambling to ignore an uncomfortable subject. I've missed you. man

it's hard to label Obama that title, but not Romney, who doesn't even pretend to have another job right now.

You do realize that Obama is currently drawing a check to run the country, right? The Romney reference is somewhere between apples and oranges or just idiocy depending on where you fit in the scale.

it's hard to label Obama that title, but not Romney, who doesn't even pretend to have another job right now.

You do realize that Obama is currently drawing a check to run the country, right? The Romney reference is somewhere between apples and oranges or just idiocy depending on where you fit in the scale.

The OP and thread title were the only examples of idiocy.

Ooh, testy. How cute. PR blurbs slid into other bios-making the taxpayer subsidize 'important' trips to swing states, and yet you deny the reality. None so blind, man, none so blind.
And as the OP-I kinda take offense at being called an idiot, but hey. everyone's a hero hidden behind a monitor.

And as the OP-I kinda take offense at being called an idiot, but hey. everyone's a hero hidden behind a monitor.

probably shouldn't hurl out stones of your own, first, then. You lead the charge to idiocy.

BTW, have you looked at the state by state polling? It sits at Obama 294, Romney 170, and the rest in play. Certainly not decided, but it's a long way for the Gumby candidate to go. Since even he doesn't know what he stands for, his campaign will all be about "not that guy."

. Since even he doesn't know what he stands for, his campaign will all be about "not that guy."

Worked for Obama
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Ooh, testy. How cute. PR blurbs slid into other bios-making the taxpayer subsidize 'important' trips to swing states, and yet you deny the reality. None so blind, man, none so blind.

Irony score 10/10. Did you even read your own post?

yep-did you notice that you've attacked the other candidate, attacked me, yet haven't addressed the original post in any relevant way?

side note-"Irony Score" and "+1" seem to have become the new code for "I've really got nothing to add, but I love the sound of my own typing" during my absence. Step up, children-if you refuse to be right, at least be original.

At least his personal attacks are still almost thinly veiled.

You'd think as intelligent as he gives himself credit for being he would at least TRY to live up to bus own delusion of grandure.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

It's grandeur[/I], Tertel.

Considering some of the eye-squinting massacres of the language(s) we see here, I was willing to let that one go.

You're a hard man, Andy.

Typing on my phone. Character's Re really really small. I don't always care so much what the auto correct wants to type either. But, alas, back to Kallend's personal attack.

I remember when the WH website had a request that anyone who knew of someone defaming the health care legislation notify the WH at a special email address. Now, they're relating the current POTUS to events of the past. I wonder if the people brainstorming these ideas read 1984?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.