Lefty

Strong men more likely to vote conservative.

That seems to work.

Yet liberals have more mental health issues and are unhappier compared to their conservative counterparts.

I have noticed that it is very difficult to find humor among the liberals in SC.

Yep...also very unwilling to compromise and admit their mistakes.

I was watching a Big Bang Theory episode last night about Sheldons egotism...It reminded me of many people in these forums to say the least...spot on.

btw...for some reason I never noticed the ass on Penny until last night...BAM!
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

That seems to work.

Yet liberals have more mental health issues and are unhappier compared to their conservative counterparts.

I have noticed that it is very difficult to find humor among the liberals in SC.

Seriously? I'm hurt.

I stand corrected. You are indeed a ray of shining hope in this opaque domain of gloom.

And the doom, well, that is kind of my forte'.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

That seems to work.

Seriously? I'm hurt.

Actually Andy, I'd say you're the small exception...but let's face it, most of your humor goes unnoticed - A big WOOOSH! - but that's what makes it so special.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

From the article:

"These mechanisms were designed by natural selection at a time when personal physical aggression was far more common and individual differences in fighting ability were far more relevant for the resolution of conflicts.

"Despite the steady decline in physical aggression and violent deaths that have accompanied Western civilization, the human mind is still designed for ancestral environments."

In other words, if you think like a fucking Neanderthal, you're likely to be a conservative.

if you think like a fucking Neanderthal

Neanderthals are extinct -- doesn't that mean they didn't fuck enough?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>Yet liberals have more mental health issues and are unhappier compared
>to their conservative counterparts.

True. Smart people tend to worry more than people who are fat, dumb and happy.

Hopefully you will realize how dumb what you just said is within the context of this thread about Conservative being in better shape physically.

>Hopefully you will realize how dumb what you just said is within the context
>of this thread about Conservative being in better shape physically.

"Humor - it is a difficult concept."
"We learn by doing."

that is the issue, the left doesn't have a sense of humor. That is why we have to be so politically correct.

that is the issue, the left doesn't have a sense of humor. That is why we have to be so politically correct.

Can we get an Amen?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Well, that was a bit of a surprise.

The first time I took a test of that sort and discovered I was Libertarian, I had to look the term up. Same thing happened to my father when I sent him the test. But it all made perfect sense.

What happened that surprised you?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

The first time I took a test of that sort and discovered I was Libertarian, I had to look the term up. Same thing happened to my father when I sent him the test. But it all made perfect sense.

I had taken a similar one before and also scored Libertarian. This time I was slightly into the Authoritarian Left quadrant.

I had taken a similar one before and also scored Libertarian. This time I was slightly into the Authoritarian Left quadrant.

I was authoritarian left also, just means that we don't care what you do in your house just support yourself , don't suck off others, and don't hurt anyone else.

I landed a couple of squares below Milton Friedman.

Economic Left/Right: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69

5 years ago I was

Economic Left/Right: 6.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82

So I've become more right wing and more anarchistic. It appears that the last five years have mellowed me out of the comparative commie I was.

My wife is hotter than your wife.