Gravitymaster

Racist Attack in Missouri

Oh, for Christ's sake, it's not like it was a gunshot to center mass, it was a first degree burn. Like a sunburn. What a whiner. Young Coon there was passin', just like High-spannic "George Zimmerman" was passin' himself off as a... I dunno, doctor or something.

Oooh!! I know. Let's let our fingers fly and trade competing news stories! Beer fund at the end of the day. OK, here's my entry:

White teens put noose around black teen for dating white woman

Oh, for Christ's sake, it's not like it was a gunshot to center mass, it was a first degree burn. Like a sunburn. What a whiner. Young Coon there was passin', just like High-spannic "George Zimmerman" was passin' himself off as a... I dunno, doctor or something.

Yeah, it's not like they assaulted him or anything. Clearly just a case of boys being boys. Just a little first degree burns. He'll get over it.

[/url]

I hope this was sarcasm and I missed it. Two boys doused him in gasoline and set him on fire while telling him it is because he is white. He avoided serious injury or death by quicly extinguishing the flames...and you make light of it?

So, attempted murder isn't a problem. Only if they succeed is it an issue. I REALLY hope I missed your point.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

[/url]

I hope this was sarcasm and I missed it. Two boys doused him in gasoline and set him on fire while telling him it is because he is white. He avoided serious injury or death by quicly extinguishing the flames...and you make light of it?

So, attempted murder isn't a problem. Only if they succeed is it an issue. I REALLY hope I missed your point.

I vote it "The Dumbest Post of the Day Award".

It's incredible the insensitivity displayed by some.

I hope this was sarcasm

Of course it was

and I missed it.

You did.

OK. Thanks for clarifying for me. Sorry about the miscommunication. dwj
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Oooh!! I know. Let's let our fingers fly and trade competing news stories! Beer fund at the end of the day. OK, here's my entry:

White teens put noose around black teen for dating white woman

Oh for Chist's sake, it's not like they doused him with gasoline and lit him on fire...They just put a noose around his neck at knife point like in sexual role playing...What a whiner, I suppose now you want to impose NICS checks for anyone wanting to buy yarn and silverware...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Yeah, it's not like they assaulted him or anything. Clearly just a case of boys being boys. Just a little first degree burns. He'll get over it.

Ya, it's ok...he's just another whiteboy - they can take it, they have thick skin.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

http://gossiponthis.com/2012/03/05/13-year-old-boy-doused-gasoline-set-fire-racially-charged-attack/

When will the protests start?

When will the lynch mobs form?

When will Al Sharpton arrive?

Never
The feather butts bounce off ya like raindrops hitting a battle-star when they come in too fast...kinda funny to watch. - airtwardo

Why does it have to wait until then?

Because otherwise justice would be working correctly and justly and there isn't a whole lot worth protesting.

So shouldnt this be the same for the FL case?

(you have stepped in it twice today):D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Why does it have to wait until then?

Because otherwise justice would be working correctly and justly and there isn't a whole lot worth protesting.

Oh, you mean like it is in Florida?

Reel him in!:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Oh, you mean like it is in Florida?

yes, YOU would indeed think that.

What should I have thought?

I only ask because it seems it's you lefties lately who seem to be the ones passing laws on what people can think. :D

RWC fantasyland must be a very appealing place. A place where really stupid, ill informed people can't discern the difference between laws aginst ACTIONS and laws on what people can think. Normal folks can tell the difference, RWCs cannot.

There are lots of really stupid, ill informed people that find the RWC fantasyland so appealing that they post stupid drivel on Internet discussion sites. Drivel that pretends to have some basis in reality, but is actually far removed from it. There are leaders of the drivel, including the drug addled gasbag that has corrupted the thinking of the easily led idiots on the right. RWCs follow those folks in lockstep as they can't and won't think for themselves. It is a sad commentary on just how badly the public scool system in the USA has performed for the past 30 years.