ryoder

The Real Mitt Romney (video)

Just get BHO and his wife out of the White House.

That would be a lot easier if the GOP would quit trotting out a bunch of power-hungry rich hypocrites speaking out of both sides of their mouths as candidates.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That would be a lot easier if the GOP would quit trotting out a bunch of power-hungry rich hypocrites speaking out of both sides of their mouths as candidates.

No argument there. If Romney gets the nomination I will damn sure vote for him.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

You would vote for the first non-Christian POTUS?

Do you fully understand the teachings of the LDS?

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is Mormon - why do you not have problems with *his* religion?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is Mormon - why do you not have problems with *his* religion?

It's ain't the religion. It's whether or not the person uses their religion to inform their point of view or control their point of view.

On a sliding scale you have politicians that publicly state they want to run government according to their religion, like Santorum, and a guy like Kennedy who said he absolutely wouldn't.

Romney is more toward the Santorum side, Reid is more toward the Kennedy side.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

It's ain't the religion. It's whether or not the person uses their religion to inform their point of view or control their point of view.

On a sliding scale you have politicians that publicly state they want to run government according to their religion, like Santorum, and a guy like Kennedy who said he absolutely wouldn't.

Romney is more toward the Santorum side? Really? Got evidence of that? A statement that he's going to make people stockpile food for a year? Something?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

http://www.christianpost.com/news/fla-evangelicals-mormons-not-christian-but-romney-is-ok-68332/

Hey, at least he's not a Muslim like that other guy! B|

I do have a good working knowledge of the LDS. The POTUS is a position of leadership based on secular principles not Biblical principles.

The Bible speaks to government as it does to the other four basic institutions of marriage, education, business and the church.

Article II of the Constitution of the United States defines the qualifications for the office of President. Therein lies our current conundrum.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Romney is more toward the Santorum side?

Compared to Reid, yes. That was your question, wasn't it? Please see top line of this post quoting your question.
quade -

>Article II of the Constitution of the United States defines the qualifications for the office
>of President. Therein lies our current conundrum.

Why does article II present a conundrum? Seems pretty straightforward.

BHO is the conundrum. I thought you were quicker on the uptake than that.

>BHO is the conundrum.

You said Article II presented the conundrum, but it's a pretty straightforward article, even when applied to Obama. What seems puzzling to you?

Article II; Section 1; paragraph 5.

Romney is more toward the Santorum side?

Compared to Reid, yes.

Cite? Decree as Gov. that everyone had to stockpile a year's worth of food, maybe?

That was your question, wasn't it? Please see top line of this post quoting your question.

Yeah, that was the question - still waiting for an answer that's backed by evidence instead of opinion.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>BHO is the conundrum.

You said Article II presented the conundrum, but it's a pretty straightforward article, even when applied to Obama. What seems puzzling to you?

Black folks can look young for their age -- Obama is well over 35.

>BHO is the conundrum.

Black folks can look young for their age -- Obama is well over 35.

:ph34r:

He's not gonna say it... ;)
Remster

If I say dark grey is closer to black than light grey is, do you really need to have statements from dark grey to accept it? What would be wrong with you, for instance, looking at where dark grey and light grey land on the continuum? It doesn't have to be a matter of where dark grey is, it could be light grey is just closer to white.

FFS.

Look at their records.

Reid, even while being Mormon, doesn't let it control his actions. It's repeatedly gotten him in hot water with the Church, some of whom deny his Mormon credentials.

On the other hand, the Church is more than happy with Romney. The reason for that is his views are more aligned with the fundamentalists of that religion.

Again, it's a spectrum.

I dunno, maybe you can't see it. Don't blame me for your problems.
quade -

>BHO is the conundrum.

How adorable - a Donald Trump wanna be. :D

>Article II; Section 1; paragraph 5.

Conundrum. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

co·nun·drum
Noun:
A confusing and difficult problem or question.