jclalor

Florida Teen Shot

from the link: "It’s not the first time Nike has felt the need to pull a product in the wake of a tragedy. In February the retailer pulled an ad featuring Olympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius with the caption “I am the bullet in the chamber,” after he was charged with shooting to death girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp."

So there's your "FutureCam Crime Detector": just wait for Nike to produce a T-shirt, then go to whatever event/person is shirt is directed to and prevent the crime! So far, their record is pretty good.

Don

Well the trial has been going on for bit now
Presented evidence and tesimony looks to support the fact that the police not to arresting or charge Zimmerman for a crime at the time was correct and good police work.

So this, in turn, supports the idea that the only reason this went to trial was because of political ideology and hype used by the media and the rabid followers who supported this story line

Zimmerman will walk
Maybe, the judge will throw it out before it goes to the jury

She should[:/]

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

To be honest I am shocked the defense even has to make an argument. When the state rested its case there clearly wasnt enough evidence for the jury to be able to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. The judge should have saved the tax payer money and dismissed the case. The states BEST witnesses were uncooperative at best and combative at worst and 2 have perjured themselves.
Fiend

I am about to take my last voyage, a great leap in the dark. - Thomas Hobbes.

rushmc

Well the trial has been going on for bit now
Presented evidence and tesimony looks to support the fact that the police not to arresting or charge Zimmerman for a crime at the time was correct and good police work.

So this, in turn, supports the idea that the only reason this went to trial was because of political ideology and hype used by the media and the rabid followers who supported this story line

Zimmerman will walk

You mean police were doing their job correctly? No way!
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

devildog

***Well the trial has been going on for bit now

Zimmerman will walk

You mean police were doing their job correctly? No way!

Not according to the race baiters[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/09/11-calls-becoming-heart-zimmerman-trial/

"A forensic expert testified Tuesday that Trayvon Martin's gunshot wound indicated that he was likely on top of George Zimmerman when the neighborhood watch volunteer shot him.
Forensic pathologist Dr. Vincent Di Maio, an expert on gunshot wounds who has written and co-authored several articles and a book on the subject, said the single shot that killed the Florida teen passed through Martin's clothing as it hung 2-4 inches from his skin, indicating that Martin was over Zimmerman and leaning forward."

That's not gonna help the prosecution

normiss

While the state's ME witness claimed his opinion is evidence.
He tried to tell the court they didn't know the difference.
Changed his story and his autopsy report.

THIS guy is the authority on forensic pathology.

I wonder if the defense lawyer will make a motion to dismiss based on evidence given?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***While the state's ME witness claimed his opinion is evidence.
He tried to tell the court they didn't know the difference.
Changed his story and his autopsy report.

THIS guy is the authority on forensic pathology.

I wonder if the defense lawyer will make a motion to dismiss based on evidence given?
Dr. Vincent Di Maio just climbed on top of the prosecution's case and did a ground and pound.

devildog

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/09/11-calls-becoming-heart-zimmerman-trial/

"A forensic expert testified Tuesday that Trayvon Martin's gunshot wound indicated that he was likely on top of George Zimmerman when the neighborhood watch volunteer shot him.
Forensic pathologist Dr. Vincent Di Maio, an expert on gunshot wounds who has written and co-authored several articles and a book on the subject, said the single shot that killed the Florida teen passed through Martin's clothing as it hung 2-4 inches from his skin, indicating that Martin was over Zimmerman and leaning forward."

All that shows is that Zimmerman was losing the fight. I don't think the prosecution has questioned that they were fighting, have they?

What is germane is, who was the aggressor in the fight? If the jury decides Zimmerman was the aggressor, he has responsibility for the outcome. If they decide Martin attacked Zimmerman out of the blue, then Zimmerman is in the clear. If they decide they can't decide who started the fight, then Zimmerman gets the benefit of the doubt.

If they do decide that Zimmerman was the aggressor, do you think he should be completely excused from killing Martin just because he was losing the fight?

Don

GeorgiaDon

***http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/09/11-calls-becoming-heart-zimmerman-trial/

All that shows is that Zimmerman was losing the fight. I don't think the prosecution has questioned that they were fighting, have they?

What is germane is, who was the aggressor in the fight? If the jury decides Zimmerman was the aggressor, he has responsibility for the outcome. If they decide Martin attacked Zimmerman out of the blue, then Zimmerman is in the clear. If they decide they can't decide who started the fight, then Zimmerman gets the benefit of the doubt.

If they do decide that Zimmerman was the aggressor, do you think he should be completely excused from killing Martin just because he was losing the fight?

Don

There was at least one person that swore up and down that GZ was on top of TM. This, obviously, goes directly against that and is yet another thing that backs up GZ version of events.

GeorgiaDon

***http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/09/11-calls-becoming-heart-zimmerman-trial/

Don

what it shows it Zimmerman told the truth from the start
Media and racist baiting bull shit is the only reasio this thing is in a court now
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

I think we will be home the verdict is read.
[:/]
Secured and armed.

Might throw a riot party. Only CWP holders will be invited.
Wait. That's all of my friends!

I don't blame you. I'll be watching for the race baiters like the NBPP and their comrades to begin stirring up hate as it becomes clearer and clearer that GZ is not going to be convicted.

Race is all this has been about since the beginning. That's why we aren't hearing about all the black on black crime or the black on white.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

GeorgiaDon

Absolutely. The problem is the prosecution has not direct evidence or witness testimony as to what happened between when GZ hanging up with 9-1-1 and when TM being on top of GZ doing his ground and pound. I don't know what happened, but neither does the prosecutor.

As I've said before, GZ may be the most horrible person on earth, he may have done everything he'd been accused of my folks that hate him, he may be the devil incarnate, but he needs to be acquitted because the prosecution hasn't proved any of it.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

GeorgiaDon

Don

Yes, because there is no legal argument for Z to be aggressor. Not that the state has given, anyways. And the shenanigans they've pulled by not having a grand jury and by only having 6 jurors, because they think they can't prove it to 12, the state deserves to lose...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

The size of the jury is determined by Florida law. The prosecutor has no say in jury size, except that they can force a twelve member label by charging a capital crime.

The size of the jury is to provide a "cross-section" of the public. In Williams v. Florida, 399 U.S. 78 (1970), the Supreme Court of the United States ruled that a Florida state jury of six was sufficient, and that "the 12-man panel is not a necessary ingredient of "trial by jury," and that respondent's refusal to impanel more than the six members provided for by Florida law did not violate petitioner's Sixth Amendment rights as applied to the States through the Fourteenth."

Flirida isn't the only state that uses smaller juries. Louisiana and other have. Also, even state like NY that require twelve can hand down a verdict with only eleven if the defendant agree to it (due to exhausting alternates and losing a juror to injury illness or death).

However, to stay on point, your premise is flawed. Yes the prosecution has been one giant clusterfuck ADHD normal process has been sidelined and there's been prosecutorial misconduct, but you can't blame the jury size on them.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Gravitymaster

***I think we will be home the verdict is read.
Secured and armed.

I don't blame you. I'll be watching for the race baiters like the NBPP and their comrades to begin stirring up hate as it becomes clearer and clearer that GZ is not going to be convicted.

Race is all this has been about since the beginning. That's why we aren't hearing about all the black on black crime or the black on white.

You must be a regular visitor of that site eh? :D

skinnay

******I think we will be home the verdict is read.
Secured and armed.

Ever hear of Google?

skinnay

******I think we will be home the verdict is read.
Secured and armed.

Now we can safely say we know why so many supported charges and the arrest of Zimmerman.

They were just following orders of the Holder DOJ and the Obama admin

(who says the DOJ is unbiased and that Obama wants racial harmony in this country)

Pick your own source

http://www.google.com/#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=DOJ+supports+zimmerman+protests&oq=DOJ+supports+zimmerman+protests&gs_l=hp.3...3635.14787.0.14968.31.31.0.0.0.0.575.7647.0j13j8j2j1j4.28.0....0...1c.1.19.psy-ab.SwDldJcv3mw&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aWc&fp=9aa5c505070006d0&biw=1270&bih=705

Fucking disgusting
They ruined a mans life for their own political agendas
Abraham Lincoln

Judial Watch announced today that it has obtained documents proving that the Department of Justice played a major behind-the-scenes role in organizing protests against George Zimmerman. Zimmerman is on trial for second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in February 2012.

Wow>:(
Abraham Lincoln