Marinus

Baby dies after ritual circumcission

By the time a male can make an informed decision about circumcision the usual reaction to the offer to be partly unmanned would be "hell no!"

Yep, and then you're stuck living with that disgusting mess of flagellous penis jowls and stank-ass fromunda cheese, aka Mr. Scmegma Von Stanksworth.

WRONG AGAIN - because the INFORMED ADULT can decide for himself if he wants it.

Meh...you put a cold knife to a man's penis and he's gonna choose Mr. Schmega. Even I would, and I absolutley love my sleek Penis.

You might like it even better if a bunch of pleasurable nerve endings hadn't been removed without your consent. You will never know, of course, because that OPTION was denied you when you were mutilated.

As I said, I think I'm way too sensitive as it is...besides, what good do all those nerve endings do when you just slap on a love glove anyway to protect from all the infectious diseases spread about by Mr. Schmegma Von Stanksworth?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

As I said, I think I'm way too sensitive as it is...besides, what good do all those nerve endings do when you just slap on a love glove anyway to protect from all the infectious diseases spread about by Mr. Schmegma Von Stanksworth?

Are you saying you fuck around without a condom in this day and age? Well, it's your funeral darling.

excess skin

People who actually know what they're talking about because they still have their foreskin, don't think of it as "excess skin".

Oh, sorry...I meant stink-wrap.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

The problems of having a healthy foreskin don't really exist outside of the psyche of the male chopped and their wives with penis envy. There's no problems with diseases, hygiene, penile function etc. Prophylactic circumcision is most probably an outdated procedure based on outdated pseudo-science. And even if there's benefits they don't outweigh the damage done even a little bit. For example: I don't have to buy a gun every 3 months to compensate for the fact half my dick is missing. So don't bother to spread you civilized American ways to this side of the pond. :P

Penis envy? :D:D:D:D That is this month's laugh!

This term only exists in men who are insecure. I don't know a woman who would want to trade places.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Ok, there is a lot of back and forth of "i still have mine and everyone else is a mutilated freak" and "I have be hygienically altered and everyone else is a stinky dick".

I haven't heard anybody who wishes they were any different than they are.

So, maybe I can tell you what the man I knew who had it done as an adult said, other than it was the most painful thing he ever encountered.

He said it was the best thing he ever did, and did not regret it, just the opposite.

He said that sex was more pleasurable.

He said that it was so much easier to take care of (no smelly, nasty, yuck).

He also said that he wished his parents had done this while he was an infant because of the scarring (yes this was obvious and rather extensive).

Oh! As a female, a sleek, non smelly penis is much more desirable, and better-looking to boot! :)

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Penis envy? That is this month's laugh!

This term only exists in men who are insecure. I don't know a woman who would want to trade places.

You know the penis envy part wasn't serious, right? that's just me and mr. chop exchanging our good natured insults for the day. I do believe that prophylactic circumcision is usually done with the best intentions for the benefit of the infant.

hygienically altered

In case I wasn't clear the first couple of times: HYGIENE IS NORMALLY NOT AN ISSUE IN UNCUT MALES Unless you think it's a problem uncut males need two hands to keep things clean downstairs. It's nothing more than an urban myth that it's hard to keep an uncut penis clean, (I'm sort of curious what the cut and their fans imagine we uncut have to do to keep things tidy, I suspect you think we need 30 minutes and a special penis cleaning kit to get it done) and it's at least peculiar that this myth only seems to exist in cultures/societies where circumcision is the norm. Or in other words, cultures/societies that have the least experience with foreskin maintenance

I haven't heard anybody who wishes they were any different than they are.

Usually cut males don't know what they're missing, but some regret that they lack a foreskin. Uncut males OTOH never regret the presence of the foreskin, unless there's something wrong with it.

So, maybe I can tell you what the man I knew who had it done as an adult said, other than it was the most painful thing he ever encountered.

And this is a good argument for infant circumcision because....?

He said it was the best thing he ever did, and did not regret it, just the opposite.

He said that sex was more pleasurable.

He said that it was so much easier to take care of (no smelly, nasty, yuck).

Anecdotal evidence at best. There's also stories about males with a circumcision in later life who report loss of sensation, lingering pain etc. etc. Besides that, in this guy it was obviously a necessity. My guess is that his foreskin was too narrow.

Oh! As a female, a sleek, non smelly penis is much more desirable, and better-looking to boot!

Until quite recently the feet of Chinese females were horribly mutilated, to the point the females were practically disabled. But since this was the norm, it was considered to be beautiful. I wouldn't call circumcision a horrible mutilation, but I guess you like it according to the same principle. Other than that, it's just your personal preference, which isn't exactly normative of what is aesthetic or what other women like.

>I haven't heard anybody who wishes they were any different than they are.

I do. I wish I could have made that decision.

As a matter of principle (i.e., your parents/doctor having done it without your consent), or because, given the chance, you now, as an adult, would prefer to have a different, uh, style of organ than the one you now have?