shah269

Investor class at 13% tax rate...looking good buddy!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46143670/ns/business-us_business/

“Workers’ welfare has nothing to do with their interests,”

$1 billion a week profit
Tuesday, Apple reported one of the most lucrative quarters of any corporation in history, with $13.06 billion in profits on $46.3 billion in sales. Its sales would have been even higher, executives said, if overseas factories had been able to produce more.

yeah can't get away with this shit in the US.....yet!
But soon they will and soon they will have even more money.

Sing it with me boys!
the rich will get richer
the poor will die
and the middle class can move to Mexico.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

>yeah can't get away with this shit in the US . . . .

. . . which is one reason so many companies are leaving the US.

So should they get away with this shit in the US?

2010 I was at about 25% tax rate give or take.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

>Apple has a lot of money because they make products everyone wants, including
>Marxists who want all businesses to die, except of course all but their beloved Apple
>Inc.

Yep. And Occupy Wall Streeters can tweet on their Iphones about how much they hate companies like Apple. And of course Tea Partyers can tweet from public parks, on FCC managed frequencies, about how much they hate the government. Everyone's happy.

2010 I was at about 25% tax rate give or take.

no, you weren't. Stop confusing marginal and actual tax rate. It's lying at this point.

Well, I AM at 21% ACTUAL tax rate for 2011 (just submitted my 1040). That excludes FICA and Medicare. Pity I can't qualify for those low rates reserved for the rich folks.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Pity I can't qualify for those low rates reserved for the rich folks.

I'm pretty sure that if you quit your regular job and just invested, you could be paying even less!

yes, but I like eating regularly too.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

My income tax rate (gross income/net income taxes paid) put me at 9.8%. Adding in sales tax, fuel tax, property tax, auto, pets, etc puts me just shy of 25% of my gross income paid in taxes.

I need more money so I can buy some lawmakers to pass laws in my favor, so I can get more money, so I can buy more lawmakers, . . .
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

>yes, but I like eating regularly too.

Then make more money before you quit.

The first 500k is the toughest. After that compound interest kicks in and you make the next 500k in about 7-10 years.

Reminds me of this article I once read about how to make a million dollars....
It started with "have a million dollars!"

Oh the investor class...has us by the balls and there is NOTHING we can do about it! They own our government, our futures and in this case the souls of many folks in China.

No wonder the French cut off a few heads? In the end that's what it will take to break out of this cycle.

>Oh the investor class...has us by the balls and there is NOTHING we can do about it!

That's right! I'm one of them investors and you will do exactly as I say! Muahahah . .

>They own our government, our futures and in this case the souls of many folks in
>China.

And I have decided your future will be . . . a court jester. Now amuse the nobility or else!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/31/tech/gaming-gadgets/apple-boycott-commentary/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Let's start with why people keep snapping up Apple's iPhones and iPads by the millions each week in the first place.

Just never going to win this one....how sad and yet how true.....I feel bad for kids today.

The first 500k is the toughest. After that compound interest kicks in and you make the next 500k in about 7-10 years.

once you get about twice your salary, the gains outpace the contributions significantly. Hopefully. This past year the contributions were key to keeping it on track.

Shah, you could join the investor class and get your own monogrammed whip.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/31/tech/gaming-gadgets/apple-boycott-commentary/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Let's start with why people keep snapping up Apple's iPhones and iPads by the millions each week in the first place.

Just never going to win this one....how sad and yet how true.....I feel bad for kids today.

hey I paid just under 15% on gains on my investments last year, I guess it isn't just the rich that get the breaks. mybe you should try investing instead of bitching and you too could be a buffet.

I've started mine and due to education, and other i'm at 25% combined federal and state.
I also make twice the average income due to my eudcation level.
Am still amazed at how few people have a BS or an MBA.

I've started mine and due to education, and other i'm at 25% combined federal and state.
I also make twice the average income due to my eudcation level.
Am still amazed at how few people have a BS or an MBA.

maybe where you live. BTW, you're still doing your math wrong.