Andrewwhyte

Religion Corrects its Mistakes

When they apologize - individually - to each and every one of their child molestation victims, and agree to compensate each and every one of them, and not hide behind statutes of limitations - maybe I'll be willing to listen to anything they might have to say.

When they apologize - individually - to each and every one of their child molestation victims, and agree to compensate each and every one of them, and not hide behind statutes of limitations - maybe I'll be willing to listen to anything they might have to say.

We differ. I don't care if they apologize or not....I could give a rat's ass about anything a child molester has to say. The religion has nothing to do with that.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Expecting common sense from religious leadership (especially the Pope and his minions) is like expecting common sense out of any other politically motivated leader.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

We differ. I don't care if they apologize or not....I could give a rat's ass about anything a child molester has to say. The religion has nothing to do with that.

I agree. When I helped my mate Paedo-Bob keep his activities secret from the police for decades and helped house him in new locations everytime the parents started getting suspicious I was shocked and amazed that people thought I had anything to do with those kids getting molested.

The cheek of some people!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

agree to compensate each and every one of them,

How much?

How much to make up for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPsqSYnpo2I

...and the lasting results:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bDg7n-chhU&feature=related

How much Andy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8&ob=av2e
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

The moderators of this forum have repeatedly made it clear over the years that that applies to jokes and improper or exploitative references, but not to legitimate, reasonably-phrased discussions of current events; for example, the child abuse scandal among the Catholic clergy. That social/political issue has been discussed, many, many times on these boards.

Specifically to explain this, several Moderators, as well as Meso, have frequently repeated the following guideline, which I quote verbatim: "References to pedophilia can only be made in a factual context or in discussion of certain political and social issues. " If you doubt it, run a search for that exact sentence, and see how many times it hits.

I stand by my post as proper and within Forum guidelines. I invite any or all moderators or the Administrator to review my post, and I will abide by their decision.

The religion has nothing to do with that.

+1

Claiming a belief system, and actually living said belief system are two different things.

...just as simple as that.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

+1

Claiming a belief system, and actually living said belief system are two different things.

...just as simple as that.

Right, but claiming several Popes, the College of Cardinals, more Bishops than you can count on your fingers and toes and god knows how many local clergy (and this is before you even reach the actual paedophiles) aren't really Catholics... well, you kinda have to ask how much of catholicism you have left?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

+1

Indeed, lots of fundies claim to follow Jesus but in reality live the OT. Recent events in Mississippi show this very well.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.