hwt

The racist liberal

Here are my views on liberals ...

What most liberals fail to recognize is the fact that the very policies that they hold so dear are the very policies that perpetuate racism ,sexism and poverty .

The ironic part of this racism discussion with Ron Paul is the fact that his policies would end these practices.

Ron Paul wants to restore a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights.

The liberal views are simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals.

Racists and sexist believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristic are alike:
as collectivists, they only think in terms of groups.

By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial or sexual group identity is inherently racist.

Ron Paul wants to restore free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and competence,not skin color, gender, or ethnicity.

More importantly, every citizen gains a sense of himself as an individual, rather than developing a group or victim mentality. This leads to a sense of individual responsibility and personal pride,
making skin color irrelevant. Rather than looking to government to correct our sins,
we should understand that racism will endure until we stop thinking in terms of groups and begin thinking in terms of individual liberty. :)
Time for the revolution ...Ron Paul 2012

Can someone tell this ass to advertise his candidate elsewhere? Aren't advertisers required to use paid space?

I posted a thread that would offer debate and challenge to the very mind set that they hold...

This is my last post if all i get is a unwanted feeling.

Peace i am out

Ron Paul denounces, and openly says that he would have voted against, the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Fuck him.

I havent been following that closely, but I think you should research the reasons instead of listening to the sound bite.

He doesn't like racism, He think's the people can find harmony wihtout being told by mom and dad how to act. the Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not improve race relations or enhance freedom. Instead, the forced integration dictated by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 increased racial tensions while diminishing individual liberty.
My photos

My Videos

Can someone tell this ass to advertise his candidate elsewhere? Aren't advertisers required to use paid space?

I posted a thread that would offer debate and challenge to the very mind set that they hold...

Peace i am out

I am more than willing to debate you or Ron Paul, himself.
But, you must bring something to debate to the table. Above you make it sound like RP is opening a counseling center for the disillusioned. Lay down something on the table, that RP can do and I will take it from there.
Your skydiving history is not in question. Ron Paul's judgment and wisdom are.

Peace i am out

1. I don't care about your skydiving credentials.

2. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

But, you must bring something to debate to the table. Above you make it sound like RP is opening a counseling center for the disillusioned. Lay down something on the table, that RP can do and I will take it from there.

He will bring home the troops and he will stop AmeriKa from going deeper into a police state by eliminating NDAA , TSA and the patriot act.

These acts alone would restore our fourth and fifth amendment rights....

I know he can't do everything but he can change the course of history by doing those things.;)

He will bring home the troops and he will stop AmeriKa from going deeper into a police state by eliminating NDAA , TSA and the patriot act.

These acts alone would restore our fourth and fifth amendment rights....

I know he can't do everything but he can change the course of history by doing those things.;)

Grant is unknown to me. The Board of Governors of the Fed across the nation are also Presidential appointees. The Fed gets it's authority by statute. The President has no input, other than to make the appointments. The Senate will then confirm or disallow the appointments.
We will see politics all over the Fed as per the usual "inside the Beltway" drama. No matter who the President elect is. A third party-er will be up against "it" for sure, though.
The Japanese pay the US about $100,000+ per US service man that serves there. I dislike the US military being used as a mercenary force. I believe that the Japanese, with their 40 tons of yellow cake material can defend themselves by now.
The US involvement in Europe should have ended decades ago. The collapse of the USSR in '83 only verified that.
Korea is a dangerous hot spot with an un-ended war in a hot truce, in hands of fanatical despots that aid the Iranians with their missile programs. Iranians were reported to be on hand in NK for the last several years working with the NK's on their missiles. A US presence there is important. Even though, largely symbolic.
The incredibly stupid and unconstitutional NDAA is not the Presidents to end. It is law passed by Kongress. Kongress must repeal it.
The TSA admits that they are an on going work. No surprise there.
A far more important issue would be removing "Sherlock" Napolitano from Homeland Security or dismantling the Dept of (30 years of Wasted) Energy.
We agree on a few boilerplate items, that any POTUS will have to deal with.
Your turn.........

Don't forget that he also felt that gays were intentionally spreading AIDS because if their lifestyle was responsible for them getting it everybody else had to have it too and wrote that sexual hostilities in the workplace should just be handled by the harassed person quitting, because it's totally their fault anyway.

I may just be some wet behind the ears kid with my damn hoola hoop and a boom box but I don't think anyone with views that absurd has any place being the leader of our nation.
Peace, love and hoppiness

What most liberals fail to recognize is the fact that the very policies that they hold so dear are the very policies that...

The liberal views are simply...

I like how you never mention any specific liberal views or policies or make any attempt to demonstrate why they are racist.

But hey, if Ron Paul said it...;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I urge you not to fall into the "my candidate is the Messiah" trap. From what I read in the tenor of your posts, I fear that you are. I speak from hard experience, for I've been there myself. Every time, I've been let down. Take a breath, step back, and slowly consider the entire canvas.

Ron Paul denounces, and openly says that he would have voted against, the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Fuck him.

Oh, I know RP's rationale for it. He's full of shit. My wife and I were discussing this today. No, we don't think RP is a classic racist, but we do each think that he's an oddball who's out of touch with reality about this issue (among others) and has bad, often weird, judgment. Sez my wife, "This guy seems crazier every day." Maybe the news networks were actually doing RP a favor by squelching his visibility; and now that what he says is finally he's getting more coverage, people are starting to realize what a nut (as in, "Koo-koo!") he is.

In some ways RP reminds me of the protagonist Howard Beale in the movie "Network". I'm afraid that if he does become President, some day he'll fling open the doors to the Truman Balcony, lean over the edge, and scream "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more!!" At which point, convinced he's the Second Coming of the Savior, he'll go back inside, unlock a little briefcase, and start pushing buttons, in the name of saving the world.

No, I don't want someone like that in the White House.

Not one of you liberals wants to look in the damn mirror.
well i put up the mirror now take a good look at your selves and look at this country thanks to you fools
don't let the door hit you in the ass>:(

Don't forget it takes two to tango, and the partner in this crime is Conservatives. Hope the mirror doesn't cut your tender hands.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Let me help you out here. I understand what you are saying about liberal racism. These guys here in the forum won't give you the liberal answer, but after reading the liberal definition of racism, I feel qualified to answer for them:

You see, what Ron Paul doesn't under stand is that the whole system is designed to keep the black man down. Teachers only teach white kids, employers only employ white men. Church's chicken even puts chemicals in their chicken to make the black man sterile in an effort to get rid of them. The black man doesn't stand a chance in America.

As such, it is the governments responsibility to provide for the black man until such a time that he deems fit. Also, compensation needs to be paid to the black man for the slavery his ancestors were forced into over 100 years ago.

If you disagree with this, you are racist. If you are white, no matter what position you take, you are racist. If you vote republican and you are black, you are worse than racist, you are an uncle tom turn coat traitor.

That is all

Unfortunately, the way a liberal views racism is the the same way they view global warming. And project this feeling when they talk about conservatives and the church.

It's not an argument that you are going to win because it's based on personal belief and not facts.

The "give a man a fish, teach a man to fish" axiom does not apply to them because they will just say that no one is willing to teach a black man to fish and if they did, no one would let him around the fishing hole

I got no idea how Barrack Obama became president.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Fuck him.

Oh, I know RP's rationale for it. He's full of shit. My wife and I were discussing this today. No, we don't think RP is a classic racist, but we do each think that he's an oddball who's out of touch with reality about this issue (among others) and has bad, often weird, judgment. Sez my wife, "This guy seems crazier every day." Maybe the news networks were actually doing RP a favor by squelching his visibility; and now that what he says is finally he's getting more coverage, people are starting to realize what a nut (as in, "Koo-koo!") he is.

In some ways RP reminds me of the protagonist Howard Beale in the movie "Network". I'm afraid that if he does become President, some day he'll fling open the doors to the Truman Balcony, lean over the edge, and scream "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more!!" At which point, convinced he's the Second Coming of the Savior, he'll go back inside, unlock a little briefcase, and start pushing buttons, in the name of saving the world.

Ron Paul is the slaveowner who cried "States' Rights!" solely to keep his slaves. He is the Judge who, due to his prejudice, decides to rule against gays, and then looks for a plausible legal argument supporting it.

He has no business in the White House.

I'm pretty sure that's a logical fallacy, just not sure how many.[:/]
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I'm pretty sure that's a logical fallacy, just not sure how many.[:/]

No, actually, it's spot-on.

You see, I'm like Christopher Walken's character in "The Dead Zone": it's in the future, but I've already seen it happen.

It's both a blessing and a curse; but yeah, I know who's going to win all the football games.

When? In 1965? Or now?

I don't think you'll find too many blacks who believe its more tense now, with less liberty. How often are people being killed trying to vote these days? Or charged poll taxes to vote?

Let me help you out here. I understand what you are saying about liberal racism. These guys here in the forum won't give you the liberal answer, but after reading the liberal definition of racism, I feel qualified to answer for them:

Of course you do.

You certainly shouldn't ever believe what a liberal tells you his opinion is, everyone knows that liberals try and keep their real agenda secret. Nope, the only person you should ever trust to tell you a liberal's opinion is a conservative. Fact.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?