kallend

Nice company to keep

That's my issue with it as well.
Simply based on accusations makes for a very weak case IMO.
People lie.

AND in way too many cases... it has been shown that members of the police and the prosecution... have done just that LIED so they could make thier case closure stats look good. >:(>:(

In the case of the man that Georgia and its citizens just murdered, there was no evidence, most of the eyewitneses recanted and stated for the record that the POLICE had coerced their statements at the time of the original trial.

PLUS.. the real murderer of the police officer has gotten away with it... and as one of the "eye witnesses" is laughing at the State of Georgia and all the cops in the case that murdered an innocent man.[:/][:/][:/]

Now how do you know all this? Really? Did you study the trial or something? Do you have the same outrage over the white supremacist who dragged a guy to his death who just got put to death in Texas? Maybe you could stage a protest in defense of his rights. How about the rights of that poor guy who got dragged to death?

Nah. She was just suckered into believing a well rehearsed line of shit that several thousand others also bought into. Thankfully the courts saw through the smoke and mirror show.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I hope not, if anyone truly can be called a Christian then they must know Christ. Knowing Christ means loving EVERYONE. :)

IT seems to me... that almost every "christian" I have ever met.. falls a tad short on so many of the things that are supposed to have learned from Jesus.

Oh thats right... they follow the rule of they can do anything they wish all week long and ask for forgiveness in Church on Sunday... "christians" are not perfect... they are forgiven... isn't that how it goes in most sects of "christianity"?

People lie.

AND in way too many cases... it has been shown that members of the police and the prosecution... have done just that LIED so they could make thier case closure stats look good. >:(>:(

In the case of the man that Georgia and its citizens just murdered, there was no evidence, most of the eyewitneses recanted and stated for the record that the POLICE had coerced their statements at the time of the original trial.

PLUS.. the real murderer of the police officer has gotten away with it... and as one of the "eye witnesses" is laughing at the State of Georgia and all the cops in the case that murdered an innocent man.[:/][:/][:/]

Now how do you know all this? Really? Did you study the trial or something? Do you have the same outrage over the white supremacist who dragged a guy to his death who just got put to death in Texas? Maybe you could stage a protest in defense of his rights. How about the rights of that poor guy who got dragged to death?

Nah. She was just suckered into believing a well rehearsed line of shit that several thousand others also bought into. Thankfully the courts saw through the smoke and mirror show.

Nah... YOU have been suckered into believing a well rehearsed line of shit that several thousand others also bought into. Unfortunately the biased courts and jury bought the prosecutions smoke and mirror show and have now murdered an innocent man in the name of REVENGE.

People lie.

Nah... YOU have been suckered into believing a well rehearsed line of shit that several thousand others also bought into. Unfortunately the biased courts and jury bought the prosecutions smoke and mirror show and have now murdered an innocent man in the name of REVENGE.

Sorry, dear. He was found guilty BY THE COURTS. Even after many years of appeals he was unable to produce enough doubt of his guilt to even get his sentnce commuted. The Supreme Court even allowed him special consideration!
He was guilty. Get the fuck over it.
HAMMER:

What's my price for catching the truly guilty? I'll answer that with a question of my own: How many innocent people are you willing to sacrifice by freeing murderers so that one innocent person is not executed by the state? 1? 2? 10?

Unfortunately your question is not the direct opposite of mine. Not putting them to death does not mean freeing murderers. Hence, the premise of your question is false.

Interesting to note you don't asnwer my question though. You have already indicated you are fine with a 1 in 10 ratio. Kill one innocent person for every 10 guilty. How about a 1 in 5? Or maybe a 1 in 2?

What's your price?

What's my price for catching the truly guilty? I'll answer that with a question of my own: How many innocent people are you willing to sacrifice by freeing murderers so that one innocent person is not executed by the state? 1? 2? 10?

Unfortunately your question is not the direct opposite of mine. Not putting them to death does not mean freeing murderers. Hence, the premise of your question is false.

Interesting to note you don't asnwer my question though. You have already indicated you are fine with a 1 in 10 ratio. Kill one innocent person for every 10 guilty. How about a 1 in 5? Or maybe a 1 in 2?

What's your price?

How's about 1-1? I know it is not realistic but I'm pretty sure you and others will settle for no other answer in this forum.
So, tell me, how many innocents are you willing to let be slaughtered by released or escaped criminals in order to not have the blood of one innocent directly on your hands instead of indirectly? 1? 10?100?
HAMMER:

How's about 1-1?

1-1? You would be OK with one innocently convicted execution for every one guilty execution?

So, tell me, how many innocents are you willing to let be slaughtered by released or escaped criminals in order to not have the blood of one innocent directly on your hands instead of indirectly? 1? 10?100?

Now we are talking about released criminals who go on to commit murder? Why do you keep changing all the parameters? Does your extremely forced comparison not work for you when you keep the parameters the same?

>So, tell me, how many innocents are you willing to let be slaughtered by released or
>escaped criminals in order to not have the blood of one innocent directly on your
>hands instead of indirectly? 1? 10?100?

Released murderers? None. I don't think we should release people who commit first degree murder, ever.

Released thieves? I suppose they might kill someone someday, but that's a chance we take.

Escaped murderers? That, of course, is an issue with both death-row prisoners and life-in-prison prisoners.

How's about 1-1?

1-1? You would be OK with one innocently convicted execution for every one guilty execution?

Now we are talking about released criminals who go on to commit murder? Why do you keep changing all the parameters? Does your extremely forced comparison not work for you when you keep the parameters the same?

Yes, 1-1. That's what you want to hear so that's what I'll tell you.
Released convicted murderers. The way the courts are now we do release convicted murderers. They should never be released. Execution is the only way to absolutely prevent them from killing again since there is alway the possiblity of escape.
If you want go ahead and do some checking. I'll bet my dollars against your dimes that more people have been murdered in this country by released convicted murderers than have been executed by the courts. If you compare the number of innocents executed they pale by comparison.
HAMMER:

How's about 1-1? I know it is not realistic but I'm pretty sure you and others will settle for no other answer in this forum.

You're not stupid. This we know.

Therefore, I am convinced you're trolling this one.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Yes, 1-1.

WoW. I'd sure like to hear your rants when I commit 1st degree murder and they arrest both you and me and want to execute us together to be sure they got the right one.

What country do you live in once again?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239