JohnRich

First Guns, Now Grenades

First, our federal crime fighters allowed guns to be walked across the border into Mexico in the "Fast and Furious" scandal, and now it is revealed that they also allowed hand grenades to be walked across the border!

News:
Grenades Case Hits Justice

"Federal authorities are probing why the U.S. in 2010 let go an Arizona man accused of supplying grenades to a Mexican drug cartel, a case that played a role in the ouster last week of the nation's top firearms regulator and the U.S. attorney in Phoenix.

"U.S. officials said missteps in the case, which hasn't been previously disclosed, are being investigated by the Justice Department and Congress. Federal agents in 2009-10 at the Phoenix office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives led the case against the suspect, who they believed was dealing grenades to cartels in Mexico..."
Full story: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111903648204576552511067409414.html

Every time you think the government can't get any worse, it does...

I just want to state for the record that grenades should not be allowed in bars.

What do you have against pomegranates?

Obscure, but funny.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I just want to state for the record that grenades should not be allowed in bars.

Hi Andy,
Funny you should mention that. "Mardi Gras, New Orleans, there's a "Bar" on Bourbon St.(come up from Pat O's on St. Peter St., turn Left on Bourbon and go twords Canal St. a couple of Bars and the place is on the left has a drink called the "Hand Grenade" touted as the "Strongest drink in New Orleans!!" 'Ya see the casualties all over the place!! And now theyare walking these thngs into Mexico?? These nut cases are crazier than I ever thought!@!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Well, walking 1 across is no big deal.
If you have more than 1, you won't be walking anywhere.

Now we have the problem of crawling across and I say we should put a stop to it by making them drink 3 or more.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

"Mardi Gras, New Orleans, there's a "Bar" on Bourbon St.(come up from Pat O's on St. Peter St., turn Left on Bourbon and go twords Canal St. a couple of Bars and the place is on the left has a drink called the "Hand Grenade" touted as the "Strongest drink in New Orleans!!

It's at the Tropical Isles Bar. It's one of those fruit and booze drinks. Now if you really want a drink that will explode in your head, go to the Philippines and have a pitcher of Mojo. Looks like, and taste like Koolaid. That shit will have ya' busting through walls.;)
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young