futuredivot

Let's bring the USA together

Well, you can't really blame them. If their constituents ever found out that whitey isn't really out to get them, the representatives would be out of a job.
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

Well, you can't really blame them. If their constituents ever found out that whitey isn't really out to get them, the representatives would be out of a job.

I would breathe a sigh of relief if he was to choke on a chicken bone, but I cannot envision going out of my way to do him any injustice.

I certainly would not vote for him, but that is about it.

BSBD,

Winsor

In case anyone is interested, here is a video of the comments noted above as well as others from the Congressional Black Caucus. It's all as disturbing as it is false.
-Calvin

You and Billy just can't help yourselves can you... anything some silly negro does.. you guys will post about it.:D

The addition of the little smiley doesn't make that thinly veiled accusation any less offensive to me.

good :)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

You and Billy just can't help yourselves can you... anything some silly negro does.. you guys will post about it.:D

The addition of the little smiley doesn't make that thinly veiled accusation any less offensive to me.

Tough titty... itty bitty..

If you dont want the name.. don't play the game:S:S

Except that this isn't just 'some silly negro'.

They're all the same to her, apparently.
:o

now this is gonna leave a mark
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I love it when the racists get their little girl panties all twisted up around their little needledicks:ph34r::ph34r:

I love it when the racists get their little girl panties all twisted up around their little needledicks:ph34r::ph34r:

zzzZZZzzz :|
-Calvin

" Whitey" already got them.

"Whitey" enslaved them .

"Whitey" has yet to make reperations for slavery.

Who gets the money and who pays it? What about the "whities" who weren't even in this country when slavery was going on? Do black immigrants from Jamaica get money?

Who gets the money and who pays it? What about the "whities" who weren't even in this country when slavery was going on? Do black immigrants from Jamaica get money?

Since the reparations are for the effects of slavery, and the following decades of discrimination, well, people who weren't here for the Civil War time (which includes all of my ancestors, I believe) are probably included.

There is still discrimination; social and legal. Social goes in both directions, legal is largely in the form of AA.

When you consider, however, that the power is largely held by white people, social discrimination has a disproportionately negative effect on minorities. It's real. If you don't think so, consider the impact of hip-hop clothing in a hiring decision for a job with no public impact. Who sets the standards for "acceptable" clothing? White people's standards. That's who's in the majority, and who's in power.

I don't really think that financial reparations are the way to go. It's just another one-time handout that will be pissed away like most of them (just look up what happens to Lotto winners).
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

legal is largely in the form of AA.

I'm still wondering what butt sex and alcohol have to do with all this...:P

consider the impact of hip-hop clothing in a hiring decision for a job with no public impact. Who sets the standards for "acceptable" clothing? White people's standards. That's who's in the majority, and who's in power.

Oh, I don't know about that...wearing a suit is not white people's standards. If I wore cargo shorts and a tank top with flip flops(socks optional), I could expect the same impact if I were to sag my 8-ball pants and sport a Hennesey cap sideways.

Take it from me...Brothers in Detroit are known around here for having style. They don't need whitey to teach them how to color match.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

wearing a suit is not white people's standards

The ones with money and power, it is. Take a walk around any bank, or meetings among the executives of major corporations. Not within, but when they meet formally with executives from other corporations.

Not a lot of sideways baseball caps there.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Whatever Wendy...Black people have the same standards when it comes to professionalism.

Not a lot of sideways baseball caps there.

Not alot of cargo shorts and muscle shirts there either...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...