Andrewwhyte

East Coast Earthquake

"UPDATE: The east coast earthquake apparently was caused by an unknown fault line running under D.C. and through Virginia. It is now being called Obama's Fault, though Obama will say it's really Bush's Fault. Other theories are that it was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves or that what we all believed to be an earthquake was actually the effects of a 14.6 trillion dollar check bouncing in Washington."

Other theories are that it was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves or that what we all believed to be an earthquake was actually the effects of a 14.6 trillion dollar check bouncing in Washington.

+1

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I blame global warming.

AND George Bush

Just a waste of breath cuz EVERYONE knows that already

And the stoooopid fuckers here will keep themselves in denial for the rest of their lives.:S:S:S

We forgive you

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I blame global warming.

AND George Bush

And the stoooopid fuckers here will keep themselves in denial for the rest of their lives.:S:S:S

history shows that man did not create global warming

I blame global warming.

AND George Bush

Like I said above:S:S:S

I blame global warming.

AND George Bush

we created global warming? how are we responsible for the glacier melt over the midwest? how are we responsible for over 95 percent of the ice melt? You know all that ice that melted before 1800? how can we cause something that has been going on since before man? Time for the left to wake up and stop being stupid. maybe that is your trickle.

I blame global warming.

AND George Bush

we created global warming? how are we responsible for the glacier melt over the midwest? how are we responsible for over 95 percent of the ice melt? You know all that ice that melted before 1800? how can we cause something that has been going on since before man? Time for the left to wake up and stop being stupid. maybe that is your trickle.

Careful
Logic is something that makes liberal global warming alarmists heads explode

And history has shown that to make a very large mess (that lacks grey matter however)
Abraham Lincoln

Read this article today:
New, convincing evidence indicates global warming is caused by cosmic rays and the sun — not humans
http://opinion.financialpost.com/2011/08/26/lawrence-solomon-science-now-settled/

The new findings point to cosmic rays and the sun — not human activities — as the dominant controller of climate on Earth.

The research, published with little fanfare this week in the prestigious journal Nature, comes from über-prestigious CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, one of the world’s largest centres for scientific research involving 60 countries and 8,000 scientists at more than 600 universities and national laboratories. CERN is the organization that invented the World Wide Web, that built the multi-billion dollar Large Hadron Collider, and that has now built a pristinely clean stainless steel chamber that precisely recreated the Earth’s atmosphere.

Here's the Nature article:

http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110824/full/news.2011.504.html

While the physics shows CO2 forcing is valid in direction, it's not the dominant driving force in the weather system. Coupled with the CERES data (which shows the Earth is losing plenty of heat, much more than predicted by AGW models), it'll be interesting to see what the AGW priests have to say now.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am not advocating wanton pollution of the Earth.
We are all engines of karma

I blame global warming.

AND George Bush

How are you going to reconcile your eventual realization that it really is happening because of people who have a lot to gain financially and have the GOAT FUCK STUPID fooled.. ALL of the time???

I blame global warming.

AND George Bush

How are you going to reconcile your eventual realization that it really is happening because of people who have a lot to gain financially and have the GOAT FUCK STUPID fooled.. ALL of the time???

You mean like the millions Algore and GE made?
Abraham Lincoln

Michelle Bachmann says the earthquake and hurricane were messages from God.

That is almost what she said

Freezer temp
Abraham Lincoln

Freezer temp

If you want an exact quote, she said:

“Washington, D.C., you’d think by now they’d get the message. An earthquake. A hurricane. Are you listening! The American people have done everything they possibly can, and now it’s time for an act of God and we’re getting it!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Freezer temp

“Washington, D.C., you’d think by now they’d get the message. An earthquake. A hurricane. Are you listening! The American people have done everything they possibly can, and now it’s time for an act of God and we’re getting it!

Which is why, to spill-over from the other thread, sundry presidents who formerly led Harvard Law Review, sometimes can't resist addressing The Lowest Common Denominator as if they're kids on the short bus.

Freezer temp

Which is why, to spill-over from the other thread, sundry presidents who formerly led Harvard Law Review, sometimes can't resist addressing The Lowest Common Denominator as if they're kids on the short bus.

As seen on the teleprompter.. " Don't use big words, dont use big words"

:ph34r:

...sometimes can't resist addressing The Lowest Common Denominator

It's seems to be the audience for most Democrats... ;)

I would say far more rePUBIClowns drool over his every word in hopes of catching him saying something on a par with W's far more prolific foot in mouth tendencies.