hwt

Obama's new job plan

After Obama comes back from his deserved vacation , Obama will announce his jobs plan... What do you predict?

My prediction is .

Obama will borrow more money from China and print more Obama bucks ( QE 3) .
to finance a bill that will create more shovel ready (union) jobs.

With the election coming up, Obama will need the kickbacks he will receive from the unions...:|

I recall his speech a couple of weeks ago to calm th market.

So it's not a lack of plans or policies that's the problem here. It's a lack of political will in Washington. It's the insistence on drawing lines in the sand, a refusal to put what's best for the country ahead of self-interest or party or ideology. And that's what we need to change.

I realize that after what we just went through, there's some skepticism that Republicans and Democrats on the so-called super committee, this joint committee that's been set up, will be able to reach a compromise, but my hope is that Friday's news will give us a renewed sense of urgency. I intend to present my own recommendations over the coming weeks on how we should proceed. And that committee will have this administration's full cooperation. And I assure you, we will stay on it until we get the job done.

This has been the President's leadership in many cases. Here, the President indicated that there was a problem. In fact, the problem was the economy and debt and he was put into office to fix the economy and change the government.

His plan is to come up with a plan that will plan out how we'll plan to plan the planners who who plan the plans for planning the plan. This is something for which he should have had a plan months ago. YEARS ago.

The job plan? Here's an idea. "What we've been doing isn't working. Let's do the opposite."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

His plan is to come up with a plan that will plan out how we'll plan to plan the planners who who plan the plans for planning the plan. This is something for which he should have had a plan months ago. YEARS ago.

kind of like Ross Perot on steroids. The Plan! The Plan!

This has been the President's leadership in many cases.

But let's be realistic, about the only thing a President can do is stand on the bully pulpit and voice recognition of the issue. If 1/2 the members of Congress will ONLY say no, then he can't really do anything.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

about the only thing a President can do is stand on the bully pulpit and voice recognition of the issue. If 1/2 the members of Congress will ONLY say no, then he can't really do anything.

I understand. But if that's the case, why is the President saying he will present a plan?

This is what is so frustrating. He HAS the objective given to him by his own Commission on Debt. It's almost ten months old. But now he wants another commission.

Reagan had plans and worked to get them. Clinton had plans and worked to get them. Neither Reagan nor Clinton had friendly Congresses (except Clinton for his first two years).

Obama had a filibuster-proof Senate and a favorable House. To say he couldn't do anything because of opposition is blame and politics at its finest. Two and a half years into his presidency he announces that he will announce a plan in a few weeks? Huh?

Make a decision. right or wrong state your policy. Propose bills to Congress. Propose changes. Use executive orders to work with what authority you DO have.

Nope. He'll be a Constitutional scholar who passes an unpopular and partisan health care financing plan that is highly Constitutionally dubious.

The health care financing law PROVED that the GOP had no power. For two years.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Maybe he can use Perry's model of creating jobs in Texas; Government Jobs, 125,000 of them. How many Private sector jobs did Perry create?

So when Perry tells you about creating all those private sector Jobs in Texas, consider this;

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/rick-newman/2011/08/16/how-rick-perry-created-jobs-in-texas?s_cid=rss:rick-newman:how-rick-perry-created-jobs-in-texas

The truth is in you post. "he can't really do anything." What you failed to say is he's not smart enough to do anything!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD Stop.... you are cracking me up here

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D:D:D:D

Funny fucking shit.... must be some wierd fantasy of yours... kinda like he is a muslim and not really an American... but funnier than shit:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

This has been the President's leadership in many cases.

But let's be realistic, about the only thing a President can do is stand on the bully pulpit and voice recognition of the issue. If 1/2 the members of Congress will ONLY say no, then he can't really do anything.

Lets start with an executive order . to every part of government . look for any unnecessary or wasteful rules and regulations. also cut spending in every sector of government.

Dump Obama care. ( before the 5-4 supreme court decision is rendered).

Dump the Dodd / Frank bill.

clamp down on the EPA. for now

open up drilling for oil in the gulf and else where .

I can think of plenty of things .

Instead of doing the right thing , Obama does the wrong thing every time . [:/]

I sorry Quade he had PLENTY of time when he didn't have to worry about "1/2 of the members of Congress" please give a little consideration to the fact that he is WAY late to this game. Basically he spent his time passing a health care law that at best many people don't like.

For the record they all suck...but I find it sad that - it seems - that your comment seeks to say he really couldn't do anything.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little