quade

Dear bin Laden Family,

Obscure? Maybe in western culture. I'm fairly certain his words are not "obscure" by any means to the half billion or so Taoists in the world and perhaps as many as a billion or so other people that may not adhere, but are aware of him.

So? We live in a "western" culture. His words are obscure to most of the millions/billions here. Can you quote along those lines from someone more familiar to "western" culture? It would be more relevant, I think.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I read the news of the Bin Laden family's being upset last night.(I know this is a fantasy but just once I would like to see a Pentagon spokesman say " Just what part of FUCK YOU don't you understand???) With a video backgground of the towers going down

That would be just awesome!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You can't understand the need for someone to want to know about the death of one of their parents?

Although you're a serial troll-poster, I'll answer anyway:

Of course. Anyone who has ever lost a next of kin understands bin Laden's son's emotions.

But we also understand the emotions of the families of the thousands of people who bin Laden violently murdered. I have a good friend who lost her kid sister in the WTC on 9/11. All they ever recovered of her was a mangled credit card. I'm sure my friend and her mom would like some answers on how their little sister/daughter spent her last moments, too.

Wow you are my new idol....:|

You made the claim from authority, and claims require evidence. But none has been forthcoming.... I rest my case.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

I'm really curious to see how his expertise stacks up against mine on this topic . . .

Centuries ago an old chinese teacher by the make of Lao Tsu, leaving the capital in disgust to live his remaining years as a hermit, was stopped by the guards and asked to write a few words about his life philosophy. Among them he wrote;

"Those who know do not talk.
Those who talk do not know."

Which was exactly my point.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

Fractures completely healed. Ortho says I am a "proto healer" 6 weeks PT and I should be as good as new

wow! must have been L.'s outstanding nurturing.. :)
now, avoid them gopher-holes! ;)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Fractures completely healed. Ortho says I am a "proto healer" 6 weeks PT and I should be as good as new

wow! must have been L.'s outstanding nurturing.. :)
now, avoid them gopher-holes! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3QIkQRGtI&t=1m35s
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

[replyI understand more about the families of 3000 innocent people wanting to bring justice to the leader of the terrorist organization that killed their loved ones for no reason whatsoever.

I have no sympathy for the bin Laden family. They knew precisely what he was up to. If they doubt his death, then they can try to contact him the way they always have and see how far they get.

They, and the Saudi "royal" family that financed him, can also suck my balls.

As it was never proven that Bin Laden had any part in 9-11 and considering the fact that the FBI didn't want him for that particular crime (they admitted there wasn't even enough evidence of his involvement for even an indictement) will you still permit them to "suck my balls" or would you rather find the actual persons responsible and allow them to "suck my balls"?
As to the Saudi Royal family, considering their patronage during the US bankruptcy in the early 70's , perhaps you should be sucking their balls!
Maybe you are and you just don't know it!

Wasn't it the US who was financing Osama Bin Laden through out the 80's? Should they "suck my balls" as well?

Oh !!!
one more thing..,
What about the more than 3000 families of innocent people in Iraq who wish to bring justice to the leader of the organization that killed their family members for no reason whatsoever?

Peace,
Jim B