skyrider

Hells Angels' May Help Block Westboro Protest!

Yes

The left and its media needs to stop it now!

This is not a "left vs. right" thing. This is WRONG thing. Everyone needs to be part of stopping it.

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." Eldrige Clever

Hmm
so tell me
which side is using the AZ shooting to make political points claiming hate speech and incitement by the other?

I agree with your quote. but before postitive actions can be taken, the root problem MUST be identified

Both sides are using it and both sides are wrong to do it.

When there's a mad dog in your yard, you deal with the dog and THEN find out where it came from.

These WBC wackos are way over my limit. Where are the denounciations from other "christians"? How can they use the name "Baptist" without condemnation from all the other types of Baptists?

they are wackos
We agree
I dont consider them as christian either
Just nuts

These are just nuts that dont kill people
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I went back and did some searching on the incident. From some film of the stabbing, a long barrelled pistol could be seen in the man's hand. Because of this footage, the Angel's involved were acquitted and the case was closed... forever in 2005.
I spoke from memory. At my age, not a good idea.:D

Chuck

preaching to the chior!;)

here here :D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

so what you're exactly saying is..!?

me or him? [:/]

If yer talkin to me, I understand forgetting little things that really don't matter in life!

I don't figure Altimont matters much to many folks! (other than maybe 3 or 4 dozen kids that were concieved there):ph34r:

If yer talkin to me, I understand forgetting little things that really don't matter in life!

I don't figure Altimont matters much to many folks! (other than maybe 3 or 4 dozen kids that were concieved there):ph34r:

what's altimont!?

what i meant to ask was, do you think that the HA's are a bunch of churchboys in leather or rather a union of motorcycle-buddies with a tint on the "dark" walks of life!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

what's altimont!?

what i meant to ask was, do you think that the HA's are a bunch of churchboys in leather or rather a union of motorcycle-buddies with a tint on the "dark" walks of life!?

Altamont (mis spelt earlier, that is my trrademark)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v9WcwTbErw

I am pretty sure I already said, "the Hells Angels" are what their name implies! If there is a Hell, they will be the ones ruling there! (myself I don't believe in hell)

They are NOT a criminal gang, they are not even a gang, they are a bunch of Bikers, that do not live by societies rules, they live in thier own world, inside even outlawish, bikers like myself, I am not allowed inside their world, (nor would I want to be)...

They are some of the most Honest people I have ever known, That to me, carries a lot of weight!

>They are NOT a criminal gang

==============================
Former head of West Coast Hells Angels sentenced to 7½ years in prison

By Jennifer Sullivan

Seattle Times staff reporter

The former West Coast president of the Hells Angels motorcycle club was sentenced this morning to 7 ½ years in prison for his role in what prosecutors and a federal judge termed a "criminal enterprise."

. . .

Rollness also was found guilty of being a member of a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) and of conspiracy.

During the trial, prosecutors called a stream of witnesses who, they said, together painted a clear picture of a group of men who used violence and threats of violence to steal motorcycles, move them across state lines and commit numerous other crimes.
==================================
2 Hells Angels Convicted In Plots Against Rival Gang
The Washington Post

A federal jury yesterday convicted the national leader of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club of conspiracy to violate federal firearms and explosives laws in plots to kill members of a rival gang.

National leader Ralph (Sonny) Barger Jr. was one of 10 Hells Angels from Alaska and California accused of plotting attacks in Louisville and elsewhere against members of the Outlaws.
====================================
East End Hells Angels pleaded guilty Monday to cocaine trafficking and conspiring to produce methamphetamine.

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Two members of the East End Hells Angels pleaded guilty Monday to cocaine trafficking and conspiring to produce methamphetamine.The Crown has set aside two weeks in January for the sentencing hearings of John Virgil Punko and Randy Potts, who were arrested four years ago as part of a $10-million police investigation that targeted the East End Hells Angels.

. . .

The Crown plans to appeal the judge’s ruling but is awaiting the judge’s reasons. Potts and Punkoi had faced a total of nine charges at trial, including two that alleged they directed the production and distribution of methamphetamine in association with or for the benefit of a criminal organization, namely the East End charter of the Hells Angels.

well, i'm honest too, and i'll tell you what i think about this video and the commentary which went something like "that guy had a gun and a hell's angel overheard him saying he was going to *kill jagger*, and because he only had a knife, he stabbed him repeatedly, numberous times in the back".

from what i have seen from the hell's angels, they usually have an appearance that they have other "tools" than "only having a knife" to go on about things..

BTW, actually, i do have some sympathy for the HA's, living "outside of societies rules" has something appealing..

i just dislike their "bear"-looks and i dont have no sympathy whatsoever towards harley's.. :P

and yes, they ARE intimidating.. ;)

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

>They are NOT a criminal gang

==============================
Former head of West Coast Hells Angels sentenced to 7½ years in prison

By Jennifer Sullivan

Seattle Times staff reporter

The former West Coast president of the Hells Angels motorcycle club was sentenced this morning to 7 ½ years in prison for his role in what prosecutors and a federal judge termed a "criminal enterprise."

. . .

Rollness also was found guilty of being a member of a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) and of conspiracy.

During the trial, prosecutors called a stream of witnesses who, they said, together painted a clear picture of a group of men who used violence and threats of violence to steal motorcycles, move them across state lines and commit numerous other crimes.
==================================
2 Hells Angels Convicted In Plots Against Rival Gang
The Washington Post

A federal jury yesterday convicted the national leader of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club of conspiracy to violate federal firearms and explosives laws in plots to kill members of a rival gang.

National leader Ralph (Sonny) Barger Jr. was one of 10 Hells Angels from Alaska and California accused of plotting attacks in Louisville and elsewhere against members of the Outlaws.
East End Hells Angels pleaded guilty Monday to cocaine trafficking and conspiring to produce methamphetamine.

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Two members of the East End Hells Angels pleaded guilty Monday to cocaine trafficking and conspiring to produce methamphetamine.The Crown has set aside two weeks in January for the sentencing hearings of John Virgil Punko and Randy Potts, who were arrested four years ago as part of a $10-million police investigation that targeted the East End Hells Angels.

. . .

The Crown plans to appeal the judge’s ruling but is awaiting the judge’s reasons. Potts and Punkoi had faced a total of nine charges at trial, including two that alleged they directed the production and distribution of methamphetamine in association with or for the benefit of a criminal organization, namely the East End charter of the Hells Angels.

I knew I'd wake up my stalker!

ONE Not the US , and "one" member!

BTW, have anything to post that deals with the OP?
Or is this just another attack on bikers?

i think you're taking things a little too personal, again.. we talked about this, remember!? ;)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Your inciting vilonce.:|

You're, not your.

And I am NOT inciting violence. They can be used to build a fence or something like that.:)
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

You're, not your.

And I am NOT inciting violence. They can be used to build a fence or something like that.:)

or a bridge, for those who are more community minded. :)
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

You're, not your.

or a bridge, for those who are more community minded. :)

Yeah, that's it...a bridge!
And some thought I was promoting violence. :)
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

[They are NOT a criminal gang, they are not even a gang, they are a bunch of Bikers,

A Club if you will!
They are a "Motorcycle Club".
If anyone doubts that just look for the MC on the colored (back)portion of their jackets.

As a club they aren't really that much different than your local 4-H or even the members of your local golf country clubs.

The main difference is that they've just decided to live apart from societies rules.
They don't need them because they have their own rules.

As a matter of fact I don't see much difference between a motorcycle club and a recognized government. The main difference would be that club members don't lie to *fellow members* as much as most governments lie to their constituents.

FW+UC
"Treetop" a.k.a. LORD OF THE SKY

that do not live by societies rules, they live in thier own world, inside even outlawish, bikers like myself, I am not allowed inside their world, (nor would I want to be)...

They are some of the most Honest people I have ever known, That to me, carries a lot of weight!

The cops are criminals as well. Given that this cop lied about one thing leads me to believe he lied about everything else.

I've been around clubs since the 70's (El Forasteros, DC Eagles, Wind Tramps, Saddle Tramps and the club I rode with Road Saints) and have worn colors myself. At no time was criminal activity ever club business. of all the HA's I known over the years. All good people.

One of the best runs was the HA international run that use to be held at The Lake of the Ozarks in Camdenton, MO. Never any trouble and if there was, it was taken care of. You would have to be one dumb motherfucker to fuck up at a HA run.

Bike clubs are just that, bike clubs. Any criminal activity is done outside of club business.

Still sad to see that RICO is alive and still targeting clubs.

http://www.policeone.com/legal/articles/1730427-Seattle-cop-charged-in-Hells-Angels-shooting/
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young