skyrider

Where is the Political Humor?

Can we only argue with each other here? Lets hope not!

Romance Novel Material- From a woman's point of view...

He grasped me firmly but gently just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone.

He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low,
reassuring voice close to my ear.

"Just relax."

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat. I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so
experienced, so sure.

When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing
fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage. And then, as he cupped my firm,full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply. Probing, searching,knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders,slid them down my tingling spine and into my panties.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge.
A man not used to taking `no' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say ...

"Okay, ma'am," said a voice. "All done."

My eyes snapped open and he was standing in front of me, smiling, holding out my purse.

"You can board your flight now."

"It looks like the Bush-era tax cuts for the rich will continue, due to a strong Republican leader, Barack Obama. Today Obama changed his slogan from 'Yes we can' to 'Yes, we caved.' It's so bad for him, now Democrats want to see his birth certificate." —Jay Leno

Good question! It's not like politicians don't give us enough material. I guess, we get too angry at their arrogance and self-centeredness.[:/]
Will Rogers... where are you when we need you?

As long as people copy & paste without attribution, I guess we'll never know.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Good question! It's not like politicians don't give us enough material. I guess, we get too angry at their arrogance and self-centeredness.[:/]

Yup.

Chuck

"I'm not a member of any organized political party. I'm a Democrate."

Will Rogers
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009

Make sure you let us know when you get on bill about that, m'kay?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Look at the thread subject line, now look at the first post, now look at the thread subject line.

I'm on a horse.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Look at the thread subject line, now look at the first post, now look at the thread subject line.

I'm on a horse.

Makes about as much sense as your selective outrage over attribution.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm on a horse.

Makes about as much sense as your selective outrage over attribution.

When do you ever dismount, Bill?

@ Mike - Moral outrage is almost always spent on the ones that support it and really unimportant to those that don't want to subscribe to it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Meaning your reply would be an out-of-control waste of band-width? LMAO. You can do it, Chick! I have faith in you!

Would you prefer a bigger stirr stick?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Meaning your reply would be an out-of-control waste of band-width? LMAO. You can do it, Chick! I have faith in you!

Nope, Got my own kind of special troll, I can not speak like an adult, or I will be history from this sight!

Pm me if you want the facts, I have been told I can not say them in public!:S

Well, getting back to the OP's topic :), I went through one of the scanners today.

While with the metal detectors, I pass through easily and quickly, here I had to stand on the footprints, and then wait for the image to transmit, and then get groped around the waistband anyway. Why? Because there are two little metal buckles on my pants. They're part of my pants, not a belt (had to remove) or anything else.

I'm not impressed.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

OTOH, I get the more thorough search every time I go through security because there's just too much metal. Going through the scanner in Denver last week was GREAT! They did still try to feel my tits...lol...until I assured them I don't have any...lol. But it was MUCH less intrusive than the typical search I get. I can't wait until EVERY airport has one of these. It gets annoying having some chick's hand in my crotch.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail