Tink1717

Welfare state or Warfare state......

In fact I am betting on your voting for idealogues just as you post here in SC.

Given your posting history, you've voted a straight Dem ticket your whole life.

Poor Mikkee

So incapable of seeing anything you do not wish to see.[:/]

Poor Mikkee

No, you've got the Olympic Gold in that one several times over.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Poor Mikkee

No wonder you find it so easy to accuse others of lying...for those whom lying is easy leads to thinking everryone else is just as bereft of honesty[:/][:/]

But that does seem to be par for the course in your Extreme Family Values portion of the party.

I told you the truth about my voting history and those who know me also know the truth.

And as usual you can't handle the truth:(

Poor Mikkee

No wonder you find it so easy to accuse others of lying...for those whom lying is easy leads to thinking everryone else is just as bereft of honesty[:/][:/]

Like the honesty you displayed in saying my values were the same as the folks in the religious flap at the AF Academy?

Mayhaps you should consider your own words.

But that does seem to be par for the course in your Extreme Family Values portion of the party.

Thanks for proving the point, yet again - anyone that doesn't see things the same way you do is from the 'Extreme Family Values' segment.

I told you the truth about my voting history and those who know me also know the truth.

Pot, meet kettle. I've mentioned my voting record before, too - doesn't prevent you from lying about as you did above.

Oh, wait - I forgot; it's FINE when it's YOU doing it.

And as usual you can't handle the truth:(

Like the 'truth' of inferring I'm a fascist, religious bigot, sexual deviant, or homosexual?

I'll pass on your 'truth', thanks.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Mike what you do not get is I do not give a rats ass who the fuck you want to sleep with...

BUT when a politician runs on a platform of Family Values.. and holds himself out to be holier than the rest of us all... based on the last 15 years.... the alarm bells go off.

Over and Over those who seem to be the most vociferous about family values.. end up being the very worst at demonstrating those values.

Wrapping oneself in the robes of the virtuous and moral values and doing the exact opposite are NOT the people I vote for OR support.

If the Log Cabin Republicans ( Or all those who should join but want to pretend they are not actually gay while having Jeff Guckerrt on speed dial) want to come out and actually work to get equality ... cool... but I do believe they do not stand a chance in hell of being accepted by the 20 to 25% that forms the BASE of the current rePUBIClown Party. The Bigots in the party don't want to have anything to do with THOSE kinds of people in the BIG WHITE CIRCUS TENT that the clowns have gravitated to.

It used to actually be about smaller government and fiscal responsibility but certainly it no longer is.

Why do you????

Mike what you do not get is I do not give a rats ass who the fuck you want to sleep with...

BUT when a politician runs on a platform of Family Values.. and holds himself out to be holier than the rest of us all... based on the last 15 years.... the alarm bells go off.

Over and Over those who seem to be the most vociferous about family values.. end up being the very worst at demonstrating those values.

Wrapping oneself in the robes of the virtuous and moral values and doing the exact opposite are NOT the people I vote for OR support.

If the Log Cabin Republicans ( Or all those who should join but want to pretend they are not actually gay while having Jeff Guckerrt on speed dial) want to come out and actually work to get equality ... cool... but I do believe they do not stand a chance in hell of being accepted by the 20 to 25% that forms the BASE of the current rePUBIClown Party. The Bigots in the party don't want to have anything to do with THOSE kinds of people in the BIG WHITE CIRCUS TENT that the clowns have gravitated to.

It used to actually be about smaller government and fiscal responsibility but certainly it no longer is.

Why do you????

You mean like Obama?

Just out of curiosity, which one would you rather live in? I'd take welfare, just cause I'm a lefty that way.

So is SDI an example of warfare or welfare?

Skydive Iowa? Hmmm. Well, Iowa gets huge government subsidies to waste energy and resources to produce far more corn than is really needed for domestic food or export (so we make people fat with HFCS, and the govt forces consumption of ethanol fuel to justify all those subsidies). And then Iowans take that welfare loot and spend it on jumps.

So... I'd say SDI is an example of welfare.

How many gay boys has Obama buggered or sucked off... How many affairs???

Please contrast that to all those failed rePUBIClown politicians over the last what... 15 years since the religious wrong after wrong took over the party.

You aint got a leg to stand on with this issue.

As much as you hate gays ( and have demonstrated that fact over and over)... why do YOU vote for them.

Personally I do not give a rats ass if a politician is gay, as long as he will do a good job for the voters.

What I do have a problem with is how they as closeted gays seek to obfuscate their own closeted lifestyle with vehement attacks on the lives and liberties of other americans seeking to persue happiness. It goes back to those who deny it the most and go out of their way to PROVE they are not gay the most ... seem to end up just trying to hide their issue with the bigots.. by being a bigger bigot and seeking to legislate morality.

When they pander to bigots ( who also tend to be bigoted to more than just one group like gays at a time) its a horrible thing when they are outed and the bigots go into full melt down mode.

Actually I hope they keep it up... its fucking entertaining to watch the Gay Ole Party ... party on down all the while wrapping themselves in the flag and paying lip service to being "conservative" christians.

>Still waiting for that report from you on all the Young Democrats
>volunteering for A'stan?

See attached.

That about sums it up for the left.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How many gay boys has Obama buggered or sucked off... How many affairs???

Please contrast that to all those failed rePUBIClown politicians over the last what... 15 years since the religious wrong after wrong took over the party.

You aint got a leg to stand on with this issue.

As much as you hate gays ( and have demonstrated that fact over and over)... why do YOU vote for them.

Personally I do not give a rats ass if a politician is gay, as long as he will do a good job for the voters.

What I do have a problem with is how they as closeted gays seek to obfuscate their own closeted lifestyle with vehement attacks on the lives and liberties of other americans seeking to persue happiness. It goes back to those who deny it the most and go out of their way to PROVE they are not gay the most ... seem to end up just trying to hide their issue with the bigots.. by being a bigger bigot and seeking to legislate morality.

When they pander to bigots ( who also tend to be bigoted to more than just one group like gays at a time) its a horrible thing when they are outed and the bigots go into full melt down mode.

Actually I hope they keep it up... its fucking entertaining to watch the Gay Ole Party ... party on down all the while wrapping themselves in the flag and paying lip service to being "conservative" christians.

According to his Limo driver, One!

>Still waiting for that report from you on all the Young Democrats
>volunteering for A'stan?

See attached.

That about sums it up for the leftanyoneincluding RINO's not in goosestep with the fringe right and the chickenhawks.[:/]

Yup apparently they are NOT warmongering idiots who want other peoples kids to go off to die so they can get rich while staying home.

Why do the Warmongers expect others to fight for them in things like Georgies Excellent Adventure to Iraq for Fun and Profit.

DUUUUUUDE that one was put to rest YEARS ago....

But I suppose anyone with such severe ODS its impossible to let go, like him being a mulsim... and not an American...

Oh and he hits your trifecta... He is black.:S:S:S

I heard that there was this guy at the carnival.... well you know

But I suppose anyone with such severe ODS its impossible to let go, like him being a mulsim... and not an American...

So all you have are personal insults? Did I make the video's?

BTW, what makes you think I have a problem with Blacks? I have a problem with people that blame society for their problems, and they come in every color!

Its called a Body of Work.

As far as these fun little video's... unlike the Gay Ole Party... there was never anything like being caught redhanded as so many of them have.

I bet if I had deep pockets like certain Swiftboaters who live for this kind of crap for their political opponents... I could find all kinds of slugs to slime their way out of the woodwork to say anything I wanted them to say for a few dollars.

As far as these fun little video's... unlike the Gay Ole Party... there was never anything like being caught redhanded as so many of them have.

I bet if I had deep pockets like certain Swiftboaters who live for this kind of crap for their political opponents... I could find all kinds of slugs to slime their way out of the woodwork to say anything I wanted them to say for a few dollars.

Anyone making such heavy handed accusations should have to take a poligraph, put an end to fakes! and I woudl think any "innocent politician shoudl be happy to say they will take on too....Yet they never offer!

Anyone making such heavy handed accusations should have to take a poligraph, put an end to fakes! and I woudl think any "innocent politician shoudl be happy to say they will take on too....Yet they never offer!

How much do you think it would take to offer some nutbag to stand up and say anything you wanted them to... I bet I can find a taker at oh $5k to say anything about your past if the motivation is there.
It would cost a lot more for someone famous.. but that is the state of politics as set up by Kark Rovian politics at this point.

At least welfare gets spent here in the USA and actually stimulates the economy without killing innocent people.

Welfare as an economic stimulus...now that's some funny shit right there. Any luck marketing that perpetual motion machine?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I'm not a fan of welfare either, but a society that let's its poorest individuals starve or live in the streets isn't a great one.

Have you ever considered why Darwin's Theory works?

And why must you always polarize the subject to either extreme?

Can it not be that the smartest solution is to simply have neither state?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Can it not be that the smartest solution is to simply have neither state?

Exactamundo! No state is better than both those options. :)
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957