skyrider

Bawny Fwank, "Hiers Didn't Do Anything To Deserve Inheritance"

and it's none of their business if we decide to double inheritance tax because they're too lazy to work like the rest of us.

The money has already been taxed!

i don't know why you're whining on their behalf.

I'm not whining for them. I just keep seeing my tax bill getting bigger every year and it really pisses me off. Why must you tax me to give to others who are to damn lazy to work for it themselves?
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

You should move to North Korea.

and you should move to a coal-mine...

I would before I would dishonor myself to think I have that I have the right to something someone else earned.

But then I am not a jelous of others as you
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

i don't know why you're whining on their behalf.

I'm not whining for them. I just keep seeing my tax bill getting bigger every year and it really pisses me off. Why must you tax me to give to others who are to damn lazy to work for it themselves?

you keep seeing your inheritance tax bill going up - i don't think so

(and remember it is the children of the super rich who are too damn lazy to work for themselves. why should they be a special case)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

I never said inheritance. All my taxes in general. Nice try though.

(and remember it is the children of the super rich who are too damn lazy to work for themselves. why should they be a special case)

And thats there business. If they can give there kids enough cash when they die so they never have to work, more power to them. Why are you so hell bent on taking what the parents worked for? What would you plan on doing with the cash?

What about my friend who will inherant his dad's farm when his dad passes? You think he should have to pay 50% of the farms value after his dad dies? That would be around $3mil in taxes.

I never said inheritance. All my taxes in general. Nice try though.

And thats there business. If they can give there kids enough cash when they die so they never have to work, more power to them.

and it's our business if the rest of us want to double inheritance tax. you can whine as much as you want on behalf of the super rich but you're just making yourself sound silly.

and it's our business if the rest of us

Who is the "rest of you"? Now we know Marxism is alive and doing very well at many University campuses, but communism is not exactly something America has ever embraced. If you can muster up 50% + 1 support for allowing the government to take private assets from families when members of their families die, well then I guess your dreams of "Soviet Amerika" can come true. Somehow I don't see it happening. You think Bill Clinton and Al Gore want their respective financial empires being seized by the government when each of them respectively passes away? You may think Marxism is a good thing, but there are still plenty of ubber rich people who call themselves Democrats who will disagree with you. ROFLMAO.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

and it's our business if the rest of us want to double inheritance tax.

Who is "the rest of us"? I don't think your way of taxation will sit here. I get what I work for and don't want some Marxist thief like taking what I.

and it's our business if the rest of us

Who is the "rest of you"? Now we know Marxism is alive and doing very well at many University campuses, but communism is not exactly something America has ever embraced. If you can muster up 50% + 1 support for allowing the government to take private assets from families when members of their families die, well then I guess your dreams of "Soviet Amerika" can come true. Somehow I don't see it happening. You think Bill Clinton and Al Gore want their respective financial empires being seized by the government when each of them respectively passes away? You may think Marxism is a good thing, but there are still plenty of ubber rich people who call themselves Democrats who will disagree with you. ROFLMAO.

Actually I think you need to check on ole dreamdancers location.

I think he needs to start in his own country... with the whole landed gentry thing in the UK. Make them pay some inheritance tax.... for the last... 1000 years or so.

After you pay taxes on your income,

and an inheritance from a super rich parent is a nice big income...

yep. And one that they didn't even have to work for.

So, you and dream will be selling the family homes when you die and giving the money away, since, after all, your kids didn't work for any of that.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

yep. And one that they didn't even have to work for.

So what? The parents already paid taxes on that money.

but the children haven't - but should like the rest of us have to

(or are you another one who think the children of the super rich are somehow special and shouldn't pay their own way)

that would be the majority of us who aren't super rich...

This inheritance tax will effect a lot more than just the "Super Rich"

a doubling of inheritance tax isn't going to affect you - so why are you whining on behalf of the super rich?

(or are you another one who think the children of the super rich are somehow special and shouldn't pay their own way)

It's none of my business what there kids do. So what momy and daddy gave them a free ride in life. What business is it of your to care either. Worry about your own back yard.

but the children haven't - but should like the rest of us have to

How do you know the kid hasn't? Maybe the kids where in the trenches with the ole man the entire time working there asses of to be successful. Now you want to come in and take it? Thats not freedom at all. Communism or Marxism is the names that come to mind.

Actually I think you need to check on ole dreamdancers location

My bad.

Maybe he should be going after the wealth of the British monarchy first before he demands that American's hand over theirs. In that regard, I would not disagree. I say a tabloid headline waiting in line at the food store today saying that Queen E is not happy with Kate's "partying" family and that the Queen might call the wedding off. Of course it was all in a tabloid rag and we all know how accurate those are. Yes ... time to strip the British Monarchy of their wealth. What did they ever do to have so much money? :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

It's none of my business what there kids do.

and it's none of their business if we decide to double inheritance tax.

a doubling of inheritance tax isn't going to affect you - so why are you whining on behalf of the super rich?

Because this tax will effect more than just your so called "Super Rich" And your plan to take what someone else has worked for is just wrong.

It's none of my business what there kids do.

and it's none of their business if we decide to double inheritance tax.

Then it's none of YOUR business if they decide to halve your pay, innit?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Actually I think you need to check on ole dreamdancers location

My bad.

Maybe he should be going after the wealth of the British monarchy first before he demands that American's hand over theirs. In that regard, I would not disagree. I say a tabloid headline waiting in line at the food store today saying that Queen E is not happy with Kate's "partying" family and that the Queen might call the wedding off. Of course it was all in a tabloid rag and we all know how accurate those are. Yes ... time to strip the British Monarchy of their wealth. What did they ever do to have so much money? :ph34r:

an inheritance tax is an inheritance tax. double it there. double it here.

(glad you agree)