winsor

Someone beat me to it

I have not spoken one word to a TSA screener in over 5 years, despite going through security hundreds of times. Saying something that confuses them is a felony, and they are easily confused, so the solution is to say nothing.

Finding out that they are on a roll with their new scanner, I have had enough. Just as a matter of principle, there is no way I intend to humor those morons by subjecting myself to their new toy. Nor do I intend to give them their jollies by playing with my crotch.

Thus, my intention is to wear a simple nylon suit into the airport so that if I am selected for "special treatment" I can whip it off and have nothing under it but a Speedo.

This guy was wearing skivvies, but achieved the same goal.

The thing that I find amusing is that the TSA cretins wanted him to get dressed so they could pat him down. Incredible.

Since it is legal to be in public wearing a bathing suit, my written response would be that I am sufficiently clad for the necessary inspection, and that physical contact is unnecessary. And no, I will not go into a private screening area - anything they do will be done in public.

I contend that mediocrity has become a virtue, and at TSA mediocrity is a goal so lofty as to be unattainable.

BSBD,

Winsor

I have not spoken one word to a TSA screener in over 5 years, despite going through security hundreds of times. Saying something that confuses them is a felony, and they are easily confused, so the solution is to say nothing.

Finding out that they are on a roll with their new scanner, I have had enough. Just as a matter of principle, there is no way I intend to humor those morons by subjecting myself to their new toy. Nor do I intend to give them their jollies by playing with my crotch.

Thus, my intention is to wear a simple nylon suit into the airport so that if I am selected for "special treatment" I can whip it off and have nothing under it but a Speedo.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Passenger-Chooses-Strip-Down-Over-Pat-Down-109872589.html?dr This guy was wearing skivvies, but achieved the same goal.

The thing that I find amusing is that the TSA cretins wanted him to get dressed so they could pat him down. Incredible.

Since it is legal to be in public wearing a bathing suit, my written response would be that I am sufficiently clad for the necessary inspection, and that physical contact is unnecessary. And no, I will not go into a private screening area - anything they do will be done in public.

I contend that mediocrity has become a virtue, and at TSA mediocrity is a goal so lofty as to be unattainable.

BSBD,

Winsor

P.S.: I do not know why clickys are so spotty in their functionality, so I am leaving this one as is. Anyone who can tell me why I can do the same thing and get different results. please do.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Passenger-Chooses-Strip-Down-Over-Pat-Down-109872589.html?dr was wearing skivvies, but achieved the same goal.

BSBD,

Winsor

P.S.: I do not know why clickys are so spotty in their functionality, so I am leaving this one as is. Anyone who can tell me why I can do the same thing and get different results. please do.

You are only as strong as the prey you devour

You were missing quotation marks around the actual url. [-url "something"-]Text[/-url] just take the dashes out.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Look on the bright side- this whole mess with the TSA has given me a new line to use with tandem students. Last weekend, I finished tightening a student's leg straps and I was telling him how to stow the excess strap and I said "Now see that elastic band around the strap? Pull that lower and tuck the extra strap into the pocket on the lower leg pad. I'll let you do it because I don't want to touch your junk... I don't work for the TSA."

We all got a good laugh:)

i saw a video on youtube of a girl going through the screening wearing a bikini. " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBANCgZvreQ"
tried 3 times, still no clicky

Fixed your link for you.

Click the url button, paste your link, then click the url button again - or just type them in before / after your link. Or, you can paste the link, highlight it and then push the url button.

I can see where you attempted it, because the [ /url ] code was before the url and the [ url ] was after.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706