jclalor

If you're a Tea bagger...

Of course, I don't agree with your lefty all is good unless someone argues the opposite, and lets call it racist point of view.

I was strictly speaking of a guy, that as a homosexual, reallity says that is most "prone" to experience teabagging done unto him as opposed to a heterosexual guy. Yet you lost your way of having a unbiased discussion yet again.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Of course, I don't agree with your lefty all is good unless someone argues the opposite, and lets call it racist point of view.

I was strictly speaking of a guy, that as a homosexual, reallity says that is most "prone" to experience teabagging done unto him as opposed to a heterosexual guy. Yet you lost your way of having a unbiased discussion yet again.

OK; you know what? - that made absolutely no sense.

It is begining to look like you use the "I dont understand" stance when ever something you dont agree with is posted here

Understand?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Rushmc,

Just in case, and in the open, Do you have any comprehension issues with what I stated before? Or is this just another "you are racist" lefty approach to something I am trying to debate here.....:S And you would think lawyers have mastered language skills.

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I'll admit that homosexual guys are more likely to be teabagged than heterosexual guys. However, I'd submit that there is a large number of heterosexual women who have been teabagged -- or doesn't it matter if they're women?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Rushmc,

Just in case, and in the open, Do you have any comprehension issues with what I stated before? Or is this just another "you are racist" lefty approach to something I am trying to debate here.....:S And you would think lawyers have mastered language skills.

No, I understand what you said
My post was toward Andy who has stated repeatedly to many that he doesnt understand

Looks like he is dodgeing topics and responses to me.

They love to throw the PC anchor out to try and stop debate

A sick twisted tactic IMO
Abraham Lincoln

It is begining to look like you use the "I dont understand" stance when ever something you dont agree with is posted here

Understand?

Understand what?

Understand?

Understand what?

:D:D

Nicely done:)
Abraham Lincoln

In this case no Wendy, which by the way I think your post are well meaning, even though on occassion I would not agree with you.

The reason it is not this case is because the person that is mocking "tea bagger" is actually one that is more likely to be in the receving end of his own joke.

I believe that is the meaning of irony.

But if he wasn't the first one to use the term, why would he matter?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

At this point I don't think that neither of us can figure out that answer. Who was first?. All I was simply expressing was that the Irony, of this particular "News" person, making that kind of comment was just Ironic, and well, you saw what happened...racist!! tebagger!!! veiled insults! So it must be ok, If I like the tea party principles, and be called a tea bagger, I should find no offense to that right?

It's ok for others to call me tea bagger as mockery, but if I call, in this particular instance,what came from him as an Irony, then I am a racist.

>At this point I don't think that neither of us can figure out that answer.
>Who was first?

Actually, we can - Griff Jenkins of FOX News on March 14th, 2009. It was recorded, so it's easy to figure it out.

>So it must be ok, If I like the tea party principles, and be called a
>tea bagger, I should find no offense to that right?

I think it is pretty safe to say that if you hold up a sign that says "teabag the White House" then you can expect to be called a teabagger - because that's what you advocate. If your sign does not have sexual connotations, then you shouldn't take any offense to that moniker. If you used a word with sexual connotations to anger or insult others, then don't be surprised when the the word you chose to put on your sign is used to describe your political activities.

I'll admit that homosexual guys are more likely to be teabagged than heterosexual guys. However, I'd submit that there is a large number of heterosexual women who have been teabagged -- or doesn't it matter if they're women?

Wendy P.

Which begs the question about mushroom stamps.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

MSM is Main Stream Media.

No shit? Hm. I had googled MSM and banged-out the first hit. That wasn't on the short list. Oh, well; learn sumpin' new every day.

Its a favorite term of the BIG BUG BRAIN on the EIB.. and his little scurrying minions use it with abandon with the other oft used term of drive by media.